Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson I (For the First Years)

5 posters

Go down

Lesson I (For the First Years) Empty Lesson I (For the First Years)

Post by Minerva McGonagall Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 am

Professor Granger walked into her classroom and looked around. It was an old run-down classroom at the back of the school, and as she had arrived late, she would just have to make do with what she had for the time being.

She reached into her bag, and pulled out a couple posters, showing diagrams of the wand movements of a couple transfigurations spells. Using her wand, she levitated them onto a wall, and cast a quick sticking charm, so that they hung over the bare walls making them seem a bit freindlier.

Johanne walked back to the old teacher's desk at the front next to a black board for writing. She flicked her wand at it, and the words immediatly formed:

Welcome to Transfigurations.

She now cocked her head, satisfied at the board then walked to the desk and sat down. She took out a piece of parchment bearing the words:

Student List:
Danielle Peterson- Pyxis
Victor Von Heem- Pyxis
Zykta Vian Baer- Crux
Alexandra Rose- Lacerta
Lily Von Adetoire- Pyxis

Bearing that in mind, she pulled out a book to read while she waited for the class to arrive.

Last edited by Johanne Granger on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall

Back to top Go down

Lesson I (For the First Years) Empty Re: Lesson I (For the First Years)

Post by Hollis Woods Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 am

Danielle walked into the old classroom. There were posters on the wall with various diagrams on it and the rickety desks in the middle of the classroom.

And there was the Professor, sitting at the teacher's desk, head buried in a book. Danielle knew better than to disturb her; She would get angry if Danielle did somthing, so she resolved not to.

She silently walked to a seat and sat down.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Zytka walked to the beaten down classroom, she looked at the posters for a while and then spotted the other girl who was there, she smiled at her and took a seat near the back of the room.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Von Heem Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Victor walked to the Transfiguration classroom with his snake Abrem in his pocket, he took Abrem with him everywhere, and he hoped the professors wouldn't mind it.

Walking into the classroom he decided to take a seat near the middle of the room. He sat down and noticed Abrem was peeking out of the pocket, so he pushed him back in so the professor wouldn't notice him.
Viktor Von Heem
Viktor Von Heem

Back to top Go down

Post by Minerva McGonagall Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Johanne smiled brightly at her students. So far, three of them had showed up, but Jo couldn't really bring herself to care. It wouldn't matter how many there were, but she could still help them learn as much as she could.

She looked up from her book and saw one girl sitting quietly at the corner, another girl with flaming red hair at the back, and a boy in the middle. She saw him push a snake down into his pocket discreetly.

Jo smiled. She diddnt want to yell on her first day, so she just pretended not to notice. She stood up and looked around. "Welcome to Transfigurations." She said "I am Professor Granger, in case you don't know. We are going to learn Transfigurations. In the first few classes, we will learn the theory first because Transfiguration is considered one of the hardest branches of magic, and I cannot allow you to.... ah what's to phrase? Mess up." She finished, slightly reminding herself of her own days as a student, in Professor McGonagall's classes back on earth. She smiled, thinking of what old McGoogles would have to say now.

"OK, since there are only three of you we could start of now. I'm sure the other students could catch up later. Could anyone tell me what they already know of Transfiguration?"
Minerva McGonagall
Minerva McGonagall

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Lexie hurried into the classroom, late.
" I'm so sorry that i'm late, Professor! My alarm didn't wake me up."
Lexie finds a seat, she sees that only tree students had arrived.
She sits down near a boy she didn't know, she noticed that he had a snake in his pocket!
He was cute (The snake) Wink
She didn't wonder much about the boy.
When she had seated she took up her books and listened to the teacher.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down