Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 1 (Second Years)

+2
Roslyn Spinnett
Natalie Wyatt
6 posters

Go down

Lesson 1 (Second Years)  Empty Lesson 1 (Second Years)

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Natalie entered her classroom, she yawned.
First lessons were always interesting, now even more because she wanted to she how much the students remembered.

She took her normal seat on top of her desk and waited for the students, tapping with one finger on the desk.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 (Second Years)  Empty Re: Lesson 1 (Second Years)

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Roslyn wandered shyly into the classroom and set her books down on a table. As she sat down, she noted how alone she seemed to be. She barely knew anyone else in the room, and that made her more than a little nervous. Resting her head on her arms, she took a deep breath and tried to look at the bright side; If she screwed up somehow, nobody would know her well enough to mock her about it.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 am

Sky sauntered ((ooc: every time I see that word, I think of food Razz)) into the classroom and took a seat near the back. He knew better than to sit near Professor Wyatt.

Smiling at the other girl in the room, Sky leaned back in his chair and forced himself to not prop his feet up on his desk.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Roslyn twisted in her seat to see who else was in the room with her and the professor.
Smiling shyly at Sky, she turned back around to face the front.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Zytka sprinted to the Rockology classroom, it seemed as if she wasn't very good at keeping track of time here, since she had to run to all her classes today.

'Please not be late, please not be late, please not be late.' She thought repeatedly as she ran down the hallways.

She burst into the the classroom, hitting her foot on the threshold, falling flat on her face, she blushed immediately, and stood up, and brushed some imaginary dust of her clothes.
She wasn't late, thank god for that, but she had made such noise when she crashed on the floor, that she just knew, everyone noticed.

"Uhm, hi." She said as her face looked like a tomato. she looked down at her feet and walked to a seat in the back corner.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Natalie looked up when each student arrived, she couldn't hide her chuckle as the red head she remembered as Zytka Baer entered in oh so gracefully.

"I hope you've practice Rockology more than you have practiced walking Miss Baer." she said, her mouth twiching a little.

She then sighed, and stood up. "Good day children. Some of your fellow students still haven't learned their lesson yet have they? Late to my class... once again." she shook her head as her eyes narrowed.

"We really can't start having fun until those people come. So let's start wtih a simple question." she gave away a laugh "What happens when a rock that isn't really a rock, is showered with some of this magical glitter." she pointed towards the glitter she had on her desk. "Is thrown into a wall?"

She knew that getting this answer right was rather impossible, so she was more asking to see the confused faces.

Oh, how much she was going to enjoy this.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 pm

Leo was late. For his sisters class. Oh, how he was not going to enjoy this. His sister was viceous when it came to people coming late. Leo didn't know why he was late in the first place. Or well he did, maybe he shouldn't have had a make-out session with that really hot red-head he had countered in the dorms. Guess he had lost a little track of time.

He was half panting as he reached the classroom, took a deep breath and opened the door. He eyed his sister warily, oh he definitely wasn't going to enjoy this. He was just in time to hear her ask the question, and he resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

"I don't really want to know this, right?" Leo said as he stepped inside the classroom.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Natalie couldn't help from smirking when her brother turned out to be the next one to enter her class.

"You might not wanna know. But you're about to find out." she said, giving her brother a wink. She then pointed her wand at her brother "Duro" and then watched as her brother turned into a round stone.

She bent down and gathered the stone into her hand, with the other hand she reached out for some of the glitter and pored it on the Leo-rock, she then held out a hand towards Zytka Baer. "Throw it into a wall please Miss Baer."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Jack entered the rockology classroom, noting that he was late again. Remembering the last time he was late had resulted in a ball being thrown at him, Jack braced himself for whatever Professor Wyatt had in store today.

"Sorry, Miss," he apologised. "I walked into a tree."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:43 pm

"B-but, professor Wyatt, that is a student!" Zytka aid, a little startled, but when she protested, the woman just pushed the stone into her hand and said 'Throw it' with an almost excited tone in her voice.

Zytka carefully turned the stone around in her hand, she couldn't believe that this had been a student, just moments ago, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then she decided just to do it, she really wanted to see what would happen.

After a moment she got ready to throw the stone, aiming for the back wall, and then she just did it, she really threw the stone, She couldn't believe she had just thrown another student into a wall.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Natalie looked up as Jack Holloway showed up for her class, she remembered him being late few times before.

"Watch Mister Holloway, you might wanna see this." she said, as she watched as the red head threw Leo into the wall.

As soon as the rock made contact with the wall it lid up like it was on fire, then the fire turned bright blue before the stone exploded into dust and Leo appered instead.

She gave Leo a wink before she turned to Zytka again. "Very well done miss Baer, fifteen stars to Crux - which reminds me, ten stars from Crux for lateness Mister Wyatt." she then spun around to Jack. "Ten stars from Lacerta. Mister Holloway, would you like to try this?" she pointed towards the wall. "I'm sure Miss Spinnett wouldn't mind throwing a stone you into a wall."

Natalie grinned, this would surely remind people to NOT be late to her class.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Leo yelped in surprise as he felt himself being turned into stone, and all he could remember after that was being on the ground with a massive headache. He guessed he had actually been thrown at the wall. Rubbing the sore spot on the back of his head he turned to his sister with a look in his eyes that clearly said; I hate you.

Leo groaned and then took a seat in the back of the classroom, folding his arms over his chest as he tried to ignore the dull ache in his head.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Roslyn blinked in an attempt to clear the red and blue spots that were flashing across her vision. Normally, she would've thought something like that was pretty cool, but now she was a little worried. Wasn't she taking getting to class a little too seriously?
Shaking her head a little, she glanced at Jack and sighed. Ten stars down the drain.
Most point-crazy Lacertian zelots would be happy to chuck a stone Jack into a wall for that, but she wasn't too sure; it looked like it hurt. A lot.
"I'd rather not, professor" she murmured, resting her head on her arms.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Natalie gave away a little shrug. "Is there anyone that wants to be turned into a stone?" she laughed out, not expecting many hands.

"Now, you may have noticed Mister Wyatt's fire turned into a blue one." Nat nodded her head. "Many people have their own guesses of why that happens. Now it may be the because of what house he is. So it be fun to throw someone else in a wall to test that theory." she gave away a sigh. "But I don't want to frighten you too much, do I?"

She laughed. "Well, I've talked to the transfig teacher who is taking a break for her first lesson and she said I could teach you a spell if I wanted. And I picked the spell "Duro" which you may have guessed turns the object into a rock. I'm not letting you transform each other, no worries." she laughed out.

She walked over to her desk and pulled up few glasses from under it and put them on the desk. "Each of you take one glass, say the spell "Duro" and do this with your wand." She made a movement with her wand. "It may take few tries, but once you get it right, your glass should turn into a stone. Then you take some of the glitter, throw it over it and then I want you to pick a wall, and throw it." she put a hand on her hip. "Noted?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Zytka glared at the boy she had just thrown at the wall, he had deserved it. 10 stars taken away from her 15? that was just mean.

She continued to glare at him while the professor spoke, and then a girl replied, but Zytka wasn't paying attention, she really hated it when people were able to make the professor take stars away. But then she realied, this was probably planned, she wouldn't have gotten to throw him at the wall if he wouldn't have been late, and then they wouldn't have gotten even one star... but she was still a little pissed.

She then heard the professor talk about glasses and Duro and stuff, so she decided to try it.

She walked up to the desk and took a glass in her hand, and walked back to her seat. After she sat down she put the glass on the middle of the table and pointed her wand at it.

"Duro" She said and small sparks came out of her wand, but nothing happened, but then she tried again, an again, and again, and finally after 6 more tries, the glass turned into a rock. She picked up the rock and put some of the glitter on it. Then with no hesitation, she threw it at the same wall she had thrown the other rock at.

And when the stone made contact with the wall, there was the same fire as before, but now, the flames were white and almost clear, so it was a little bit harder to see them, but you could still see they were flames. and then, like before, the stone exploded into dust, and the glass appeared on the floor.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Nat sighed, looking at the clock, it was almost time to send the little buggers home.
She went through the points she would be giving and taking away.
Only one house seemed to be doing good in her class.

"Children, it's almost time for you to leave. I'm going to be really good to you, I am only going to take five points for lateness from Mister Wyatt and Mister Holloway, instead of ten. And only ten points from those who did not show up. But this is a one time thing only. Remember, I am not kind to those that don't show up on time, and I'm even less kinder to those that don't show up at all."

She pointed her wand towards the door. "Take five points Miss Baer for completing the assignment." she waved her wand and the door opeened. "See you all on time, next tim yes?"

Pyxis: - 40
Crux: 20

(O.O.C: Most points taken away for not showing up. Everyone in Crux showed up, no one in Pyxis and only two from Lacerta)
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down