Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plimpies, Brothers and Brothels (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Plimpies, Brothers and Brothels (Closed) Empty Plimpies, Brothers and Brothels (Closed)

Post by Matthew McKinnon Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Had it been any other time, Matthew would have panicked because he got a detention. Had it been any other time, he probably would have thrown a fit, or apologized, or cried, or all of above. Had it been any other time, he would have been horrified. Because he was Matthew McKinnon, top student. He didn't get detentions or lines, he just got high marks.

But it wasn't any other time, and at this time, Matthew was quite pleasantly buzzed. Well maybe that wasn't the best way to describe it, because the boy was utterly and completely smashed. Matthew giggled, leaning heavily on his older brother as he continued to drag him towards the Meadow. Because Professor Mordred said that their detention would be immediately. Which was probably good because it gave Matthew no time to sober up. But it was probably bad because he was plastered.

"Williaaaaam," he slurred. "Is it much fuuuuuurther?"
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Plimpies, Brothers and Brothels (Closed) Empty Re: Plimpies, Brothers and Brothels (Closed)

Post by William McKinnon Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm

There had been a slight mix up with drinks. At least, there had been with Will and Matthew's drinks. Will had had something a little stronger in his juice, and Matthew, it seemed, did not possess the same resistance as his older brother. So when Professor Mordred had given them both detention (Matthew for being drunk, Will for having alcohol in his drink), Will had ended up helping his brother over to the place.

"Not much further, Mattie," he muttered, feeling slightly guilty. Still, it wasn't technically his fault that their cups had got mixed up, was it? But it was his fault that there was alcohol in it. "Lightweight," he muttered, grinning, as they headed further towards the stream. What even were Plimpies? He'd never paid attention to those kinds of things. He was hoping Matthew would know, even if he was smashed.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Plimpies, Brothers and Brothels (Closed) Empty Re: Plimpies, Brothers and Brothels (Closed)

Post by Matthew McKinnon Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Matthew giggled again, and suddenly decided that he did not like walking very much and sank to the floor, the river now only a few feet away. He giggled again as he looked at it, and then threw himself into the grass until he was lying flat on his back. The sky really was quite pretty from this angle. Maybe the grass would be pretty too, Matthew pondered, and he rolled himself onto his stomach.

"It's very green," he decided, rolling onto his back again. "What exactly did I drink Will? My head feels all fuzzy," he slurred. He noted his stammer was gone, which he liked. Maybe the stuff Will put in his drink wasn't too bad after all. "I don't see the plimpies, do you see them?"
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Will grinned sheepishly as his brother decided to stop there, half pulling him down with him. "Woah-hohoho," he said, looking at him. "You feeling okay? Don't you dare hurl on me." He'd probably deserve it. Oh Merlin he was gonna mark his cups in future.

He bit his lip as Matthew asked him what he had drank. "Um, bit of something alcoholic. Sorrrry. I'm not trying to get you smashed, I swear." He looked around. It was very green. He didn't remember ever having come here. Will did use most of his school time to drink and to sleep, two things that did not go together in his house and only happened at night time. School was the elder McKinnon kids' chances to be just that: kids. And Will knew he didn't spend his 'childhood' very well. Looking at Matthew now told him that.

"Do you want me to do the catching and you just try and sober up a bit?" That was a big ask. This must have been the first time Matthew had ever been pissed. Will couldn't even remember how long ago it was that he had got drunk for the first time. All he remembered was staring at buses. Or maybe that had been the time he had been forcefed a dodgy smelling cigarette. Yeah, that sounded more likely.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew McKinnon Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Okay? "I'm feeling fine!" Matthew answered cheerily. "And you? How're you feeling? 'm sorry 'bout drinking your drink you know. 'Twas yours," he said, dropping his cheek into the grass. It tickled his skin which made him giggle. Which startled him, so he giggled again.

"Alcohol 'snice then. Makes my stammer go away!" he informed his brother, stretching before crawling back to his feet, using William as his biggest support. He twisted his hands into his brother's shirt and tried to get his balance back, which was a lot harder than expected. " 'Talso makes me 'bit dizzy though," he muttered, blinking rapidly. "And tired."

"I'll help you with the catching, can't be too hard," he muttered, staring at the water, that was still a few feet away. "They're blue. Blue plimpies. Very blue. With red dots. But they don't like hands. So we have to grab 'em with our feet."
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 pm

"Yeah, well, it's okay, you're just a muppet," Will said with a grin, putting his arm around Matthew as he used him as a ladder to pull himself up with. "Alcohol's nice, yeah, but don't get into it. You'll end up like me and it's not really that good."

He raised his eyebrows a little. That was true. His brother might be slurring his words into each other, but he wasn't stammering them. "Dutch courage, that is mate," he told him, before turning back to the stream. "What do you mean we've got to catch them with our feet? How do you catch a bloody plimpie with your feet? Come on, there's got to be an easier way. Can't we make a net? Do we have a net? You're out of your skull, aren't you, mate?"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down