Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And Then He Was Back (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

And Then He Was Back (Closed) Empty And Then He Was Back (Closed)

Post by Leo Wyatt Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:12 am

Leo lay sprawled over the couch in the Crux common room, glad none of his former friends had been in the same house as him. Natalie had not allowed him to transfer to Hogwarts, so he had no choice but to go back to Pigfarts. He had thought about running away for a second, but he knew he couldn't get a proper job without graduating.

The first days hadn't been too bad, Leo had managed to stay out of everyone their way. He didn't make eye-contact, he didn't start a conversation and he sat with people he never talked to before during classes. He had no problem with being alone, nor did he mind the fact people saw him as slightly suspicious now. He just kept up appearances, and then everyone would leave him alone.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

And Then He Was Back (Closed) Empty Re: And Then He Was Back (Closed)

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Elizabeth had the perfect opportunity. After watching him talk to their other house mates, she decided she would not be more prepared to talk to the boy. With a swing in her step, she approached him where he was sprawled, rather undignified, and stood a reasonable distance away from him. Everyone liked personal space, after all.

"I believe these are yours?" she asked, holding out a pair of sunglasses. She would never be seen dead with them if she didn't have to be. "It's hard to forget seeing them on a face like yours."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Leo looked up as he realized someone was talking to him, and his eyes went to the object in her hand. He recognized them immediately as his own sunglasses, but he didn't even know that he lost them. He raised an eyebrow but send the older girl a smile at the compliment.

"Of course," he said, running his hand through his hair. "They're mine, yes. Where did you find them?" he asked, holding out his hand so she could give them back.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Elizabeth's smile widened as he began talking to her rather than brushing her off, handing the sunglasses to him and shrugging lightly. "I found them on the floor nearer the dormitories. I assume you must've dropped them without realising or something."

She stretched out her hand in greeting, tucking the other behind her back. "I'm Elizabeth, by the way, though you could call me Effy if you'd like," she said, slight flirtatious tone slipping into her voice. "I just transfered here, so I'm still trying to learn who everyone is."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down