Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deja Vu (Closed)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deja Vu (Closed)  Empty Deja Vu (Closed)

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Melanie had gone to the Levi ball field, because right now it was the only place she could imagine that was empty and she could just have a moment to herself and think.

Sighing the red head looked up, counting the clouds in the sky. She didn't even know why she was this depressed (she did, she just knew she should've been over it already, it had been three bloody months.)

Mel barely had five minutes to herself, when she and her cloud-counting was rudely interrupted and she was pushed to the ground.

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu (Closed)  Empty Re: Deja Vu (Closed)

Post by Leo Wyatt Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

He liked flying, it made him feel free and calm. Which was why every now and then, he just went flying. After first year, he had been kicked off the Leviball team because he was too aggressive. He didn't really mind, he liked flying more than the game anyway.

He wanted to go back to the ground, but he was distracted by a bunch of leaves that suddenly flew around his head. He was crashing towards the ground and he tackled someone there to the ground.

"Oh fuck I'm so-," he stopped talking however, when he saw who it was he had flown into. "Oh, its you," he muttered.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 pm

At first Mel was annoyed, she really did not like being pushed to the ground, but then she saw who it was. And that's where she became furious.

Leo fucking Wyatt. Once again had managed to fly into her. Leo fucking Wyatt who she hated. Leo fucking Wyatt who she blamed just as much as she blamed herself for this whole thing. Leo fucking Wyatt who she wanted to fucking punch again.

"What the FUCK is your problem?" the red head yelled as she stood up and pushed her hair from her face. "Do you want me to punch you again? Because I wont hesitate to do it."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Jack was sitting in the stalls on the leviball field to clear his head. He was staring down at the grass when he saw a commotion begin to occur on the field. At first he thought it was a couple of firsties, but after a second he realised that it wasn't.

Heading down to the field, he caught the tail end of Mel's last comment and snorted. "And you insist you don't have issues. You're a very violent little ginger, Frost," he said, grinning his signature I'm-about-to-hack-you-off grin.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Oh great! Mel's mind screamed at her. Not only was lovely Leo there but also amazing Jack had to make an appearance with his stupid mouth too. Lovely... just great.

Mel turned around, glaring at Jack. If there was one person she had wished to never talk to again, then it had been him. "Aren't you getting tired of always telling the same jokes? Or did you get punched so hard that you can't remember how often you've used them?" she spat, not really sure why she was this worked up.

Okay, she knew why. She felt guilty and she had punched one of them and then she had been rather unfair to the other. But he deserved it, she told her self, he had broken her.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm

"Well, Mel," Jack said, ignoring her second comment and putting an arm around her, "when you react like this I just want to say them again and again." He sighed wistfully. "It's like watching a favourite film."

He looked distastefully at Leo. "Still can't fly in a straight line? "
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Zoltan walked around the school, a book in one hand and an apple in the other. He flipped the book open while he walked and read, letting his feet take him wherever. About 5 minutes later, he looked up and was surprised to find himself on the leviball field, and even more surprised when he saw who was there: his ex-best friends, Mel, Leo and Jack.

Zol's eyes widened a bit, and, not wanting to talk to any of them in particular, attempted to turn around and head back to the school, but it was too late, someone had caught him.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Leo was planning on just ignoring the red head, getting up, getting his leviboard and then going away. Even when the girl talked to him, he didn't want to reply, even if it did cost most of his concentration. He wasn't one for walking away from a fight. But then when he heard another voice, he turned around again, this time not stopping. He wasn't going to walk away now.

He watched the two exchange words and then when Jack turned to him, Leo felt a scowl form on his face. He ignored the question.

"Still don't know when to shut that abnormally large mouth of yours?" he spat back.

He was about to turn around again when his eyes got sight of one more person. A blond person he knew very well. One he had been avoiding the most.

"Oh look at that, it's almost like a reunion," he muttered.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Mel tensed up when Jack wrapped his arm around her shoulder, trying to shake him off, she snapped. "Don't touch me!"

Her eyes were feeling prickly again, and she hated it. She loathed this feeling, this horrible feeling that the people in front of her seemed to have the easiest way of making her feel.

The red head avoided Zoltan's eyes, wondering if she should say something to him, but she couldn't find anything she wanted to say. She had no words, not for him, not for Leo and not for Jack. All of her sarcastic, bitchy, annoyed and angry remarks were lost.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

"If I close it you might snog me," Jack said with a shrug, but his grin was starting to feel a bit morr genuine. Wait, no. He was supposed to be livid, remember? He looked up as Zoltan appeared and waved to him. "Joy of joys! It's the old crowd."

He whistled a little to fill the silence, before looking around. "So is no one going to snog or break my nose? Bloody hell, guys, we're losing our touch." He desperately wanted someone to talk, to stop him from fucking things up impossibly further, to restore all of their friendship. They were together, but they weren't them.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Hesitantly, Zoltan walked over to the others. It appeared that Mel was mad as hell, Jack was being his normal -doesn't-know-when-to-shut-up self, and Leo just looked like he'd rather be anywhere else. Zoltan felt the same way, he'd take being thrown in the lake with the giant squid back at Hogwarts over this any day.

"Do you ever shut up, Jack?" Zol asked a bit sarcastically. He looked at the other two. "Frostie. Wyatt."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Leo shoved his hands into his pocket and glared at the ground. Merlin, he really wanted to go. He didn't want to be here at all. His eyes went from Zoltan, to Mel, to Jack and then he decided that standing here wasn't going to make any of them happy.

"So, if you all had long enough to stare at my face, I think I'll be going," he muttered.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Mel scowled. "Well, Holloway, if you keep talking you might just get what you're wishing for." it was really amazing how easily he annoyed her.

Grimacing, the girl looked at Zoltan again, "Maslin." she greeted in a short-cut tone, narrowing her eyebrows. She'd never really minded him calling her 'Frostie' when they were friends, but they weren't really friends anymore were they? Just a bunch of bitter strangers.

"Try not to fly into more people on your way back, wanker." Mel muttered in Leo's direction as she folded her arms over her chest.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:55 am

He was starting to think he had some disease that couldn't stop him from making stupid comments as he wiggled his eyebrows at Mel. "Sensual," he said, grinning, his mind regretting it almost instantly. He looked to Zoltan and shrugged. "I really can't stop. It's like I'm on something all the time."

And the more awkward it grew, the harder Jack found it to stop talking. He was actually having trouble trying to swallow comments and hold his tongue. He had always been like this, as long as he could remember. And look where it was getting him. "Y'know, I can't even remember what we're fighting about," he lied, shrugging, staring at his feet as he tried to look as nonchalant as possible.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

"So what exactly are we fighting about this time?" Zoltan asked. Having just walked up, he didn't witness what had caused Mel to be in such a bad mood and why she was glaring at Leo. Zol raised an eyebrow at Mel's statement.

"He flew into you? Ah man, I wish I could have been here to see that. Bet it would've been hilarious," Zol said with a short laugh.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Mel fingers formed small fits, her chest tightening. Damnit! Her eyes were really starting to sting. She forced herself to turn to Jack, snorting. "Of course you wouldn't remember!"

She next snapped at Zoltan "It was not funny! If Leo could just learn to keep his bloody balance and not feel the need to constantly knock me over, we'd not be here and we could just continue staying the fuck away from each other, like we've done for bloody three months." she took a moment to breathe in. "You guys bloody well know it's the best thing to do, because we don't do anything but this! All we do is fight." she snapped, her eyes stinging more than ever. "It's the only thing this 'friendship' ever was."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Jack was about to sigh and ask what it was he had done again, when Mel exploded, initially at Zoltan, but then spreading to the rest of them. He could see some truth behind her words as she shouted them.

She finished talking, and he opened his mouth to contribute, when all that came out was a laugh. And then another. And then he was laughing stupidly and clutching his stomach as he thought back through all of their fights - the first leviball fight in which he had ended up in the hospital wing with two detentions, the detention food fight in which they had got caked in all sorts and messed up the kitchen more than clean it, the look on Professor Mohr's face, the first time he had fancied Mel, the time he and Leo had been caught smoking, Zoltan and his awesome sense of humour that always made him laugh... Why was it all so funny?

He forced himself to stop laughing when it caused him to start coughing. Wiping his eyes, he cleared his throat and looked around at the other three. "Anyway, sorry. Back to hating each other. Sorry." He shoved his fist in his mouth as he continued to snigger a little.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Elizabeth frowned as she watched the last of them head towards the Leviball field, wondering exactly why all four of the exfriends were heading towards the same place at the same time. She followed, hanging back as she watched them for a moment, feeling a wave of pity for the redhead. Elizabeth wasn't sure she'd be able to handle being surrounded by idiots for so many years.

"Hey Leo!" she called, jogging slightly to catch the boy who looked ready to leave, glancing briefly at the other three. "I hear Professor Mohr is looking for you, something about someone seeing you smoking in the dorms. I just thought you'd want the heads up," Elizabeth explained, giving Jack a strange look as he seemed to be trying to stop himself laugh. Though he seemed to be the only one who found it funny. "Is everything...okay here?"
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Leo was doing his very best to ignore his friends. He wanted to walk away, but he got too distracted when they started talking, and he stayed to listen. He was just wanting to walk away, when Jack started to laugh like a lunatic. He wasn't ready for this. There was no reason to laugh. Not for him.

Then someone called out his name and he turned around to face her. He recognized her as the girl who introduced herself to him in the common room a while ago. Now, if he only managed to remember her name that would be wonderful.

"Ah fuck. I knew that first year would tell on me. Thanks for telling me," he told her, running his hand through his hair. He wanted to walk away now, but he still found himself unable to do so. He didn't know how to answer her question so he said nothing instead.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 am

Zol stayed quiet at Mel's outburst. Gosh, he temper is as fiery as her hair, he thought. He was about to reply with a contradiction to her statement about their friendship being all about arguing when Jack started laughing. Zol couldn't help but laugh a little himself. Jack's laughter was quite contagious.

Zol rolled his eyes at Jack and was about to speak to Mel when he was again interrupted by the arrival of somebody that he didn't know. He'd never seen the girl around before, but she certainly didn't look like a first year. According to her tie, she was a Crux, which explained how Leo knew her. He gave the girl a funny look. Something about her just didn't feel right, not at all. That's just like Leo to get caught smoking in the dorms.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 am

She was going to punch him. Why was he laughing? Why did he find everything hilarious? Why couldn't he be fucking normal for a second? Why couldn't he remember that he-

The red head's eyebrows narrowed as she stared at her 'friends', about to search for some wicked bitchy thing to retort at Jack's laughter when there was a voice. A new one to the argument but a voice that she recognized.

Mel stared at the girl, Elizabeth as she talked and then she snorted, turning to Leo. "Of course, you would get caught smoking!" Mel then turned back towards Elizabeth, her eyebrows still narrowed. "Some people-" the red head started, not even sure why she was this angry. She couldn't even remember why she wasn't ready to let this whole thing go yet, she just couldn't help herself. She had to continue. "-Should just learn to fly in a straight line, while others... should learn how to shut up."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:14 am

Zoltan started laughing slightly too, and this only made Jack want to cackle more. Why couldn't he just shut up? What was so funny? At this point, with Jack almost biting off his hand in an attempt to stifle the incessant giggles, another joined, the one who he recognised as the celebrity girl. Elizabeth.

"H-hi, Eliza-lizabeth," he greeted through more chuckles. "How're you doing?" He proceeded to shove his sleeve back in his mouth and tried to avoid looking at Mel as she snapped at Leo and he. Per bloody usual, he thought, laughing even more. If he didn't have a six pack after all this laughter he didn't know what would.

"Oh, sweet Merlin, I'm laughing so much it hurts," he said as he gasped for breath afterwards. "And, and the worst bit is, I don't even know why. I think I have some sort of deficiency." He looked at Mel. "It's just, it's just, you're always shouting at us anyway, and, and, and I don't think I can take you seriously because you're just like really adorable until you get violent. And Leo's always a twat so, so's we're used to it, and yet you're still trying to teach him moral shit. Oh my God. It's like we've not been away." He paused to think about that. "Only if we hadn't been away you lot would have probably left me laughing to myself by now and I wouldn't be standing here like an awkward mong." He grinned.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Elizabeth looked from each of the third years one after the other, nodding in acknowledgement to Leo's answer. She was pleased that he made the link between her excuse and the first year, pleased that life was deciding to be convienent for her today. She caught the other Lacerta boy giving her a funny look, though he wasn't being overly subtle about it. She merely gave him a slightly dry smile, noting how quiet he seemed. She just had to act normal.

She watched as Jack tried to get air, raising a brow as he spoke. Really, Elizabeth couldn't believe she was in any way related to the boy. She didn't want to believe she was in any way related to the boy. He was just such an...idiot. And the redhead was so transparent.

"Perhaps some people," Elizabeth started, looking at each of them in tern. "Need to work things out rather than attempt to just ignore them and not talk to people who were apparently their closest friends. Seriously, since arriving here, watching you lot mope around and just hearing about how you were like, the best of friends before hand is mildly annoying. And I don't even know any of you very well."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Leo scoffed at Elizabeth. As if she knew what had happened. As if she knew about how royally he had fucked up. Leo leaned down and picked up his levi board from the ground, cradling it to his chest as he turned to face the girl from his house, a dry look on his face.

"As if that lot would take me back," he told her, trying to hide the pain that came with the words. He still disliked talking about this. He wished he could latch onto her words and then everything would be all right again. He wished it would be that easy. He wished he hadn't done everything wrong for once.

"I think we're better off without each other," he lied in a harsh voice, biting down on his lower lip to keep himself from admitting he lied.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Elizabeth, that seems to be her name. How do they all know her? I've never even seen her before. Zol rolled his eyes at Jack. The boy's laughter was getting out of hand and now he was babbling on about everything. With a sigh, he reached over and slapped Jack upside the head. "Stop laughing! You're losing your mind, if you ever had one," Zol said solemnly.

Zol scowled at Leo's comment about them being better off without each other. He didn't agree with that, not at all. He missed his friends terribly. Zol sighed deeply then looked around at everyone briefly. "Well, I'm gonna go before this gets any more awkward," he told them, turning around and heading back towards to school, ready to get as far away from the others as possible.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next