Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So This Is Where Babies Come From (Closed)

3 posters

Go down

So This Is Where Babies Come From (Closed)  Empty So This Is Where Babies Come From (Closed)

Post by James Jackson Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Do not panic. He could not panic. Panicking was the worst idea ever. But Mel was screaming because of pain and he was freaking out. He had to take her to the floo, because they couldn't apparate. Oh he really wished she stopped screaming, and shouting at him. He wondered if he had to remember her about her breathing exercises, but he was too afraid that would earn him a punch in the face.

He cast a subtle weightless charm and then lifted Mel up in his arms as he made his way to the fireplace. Oh how he wished they could apparate. "Can you grab the floo powder? My hands are full," he asked carefully.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

So This Is Where Babies Come From (Closed)  Empty Re: So This Is Where Babies Come From (Closed)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:32 pm

There was pain. There was this really, really, really painful pain. Why had no one told her about all the pain?!

"It hurts James! It hurts!" Mel screamed, as if it was all James' fault (Really, if you thought about it, it kind of was). "You're taking too long!" she yelled at him, but wrapped her arms around tightly his neck when he lifted her up.

If she could've she would've burst into loud sarcastic laughter at James' next sentence, but the pain was too much so she only narrowed her eyes at the blond. "Oh, you have your hands full? I don't, you know. I'm just having a baby! That's all I'm doing, just casually here... having a baby. You know... your baby!" She spat at him, but reached out for the powder anyway. "You know this is all your fault," she muttered. "Stupid horny asshole!"
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

So This Is Where Babies Come From (Closed)  Empty Re: So This Is Where Babies Come From (Closed)

Post by James Jackson Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 am

James was trying very hard not to shout back. Oh but he wanted to shout back. It was in his blood. When people cussed at him, he needed to cuss back. But you couldn't cuss at pregnant woman, could you? That would be a very bad idea. So when Mel called him a stupid horny bastard he pretended not to care, waited for her to throw the powder into the flames and called out the name of the hospital.

He then realized he had absolutely no idea what there doctor was called, nor where he had to go. He just clutched the bag he was supposed to bring, and held Mel in his arms as his eyes scanned the room. He tried to think of what to do, but finally just settled with:

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME HERE, MY," he realized Mel wasn't his anything, "SHE'S GONNA HAVE A BABY. HELP ME. PLEASE."
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:24 am

Mel almost didn't feel the pain anymore. Almost. Really, she was just trying to focus on trying to send the pain over to James. Who, she felt, did deserve it.

"Oh yes!" Mel said, trying to clap her hands together behind James' neck. "I am having a baby indeed!" she spat at him. "I'm so glad you noticed!" she managed out, before gasped loudly when another sharp wave of pain hit her. "FUCK, THIS HURTS! GET ME THE DOCTOR, JAMES, THE BEST DOCTOR. OR I WILL TAKE THE BABY OUT AND THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW!" that sure got them some attention and a nurse made her way over to them, asking hastily if she could help.

Mel felt a sudden urge to claw the nurse's eyes out. "No! We obviously dont need help. We're fine. James here can deliver the baby. I'll just lie on the floor and push! You can go get us coffee though-YES WE NEED HELP DUMBFUCK, I'M HAVING A BABY WITH THIS ASSHOLE OVER HERE BUT NEVER MIND THAT, THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING GOING ON LIKE LEVI BALL FINALS OR-" her sentence was cut off by another wave of pain and she screamed, holding onto James so tight that normally she would've been worried she'd break his neck, but right at that moment she didn't care about anyone else's pain than her own.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:14 am

"SOMEONE. GET HER THE BEST DOCTOR. ME AND MY BABY WANT TO LIVE!" he cried out at the nurse, who was probably already under quite a lot of pressure from Mel. He didn't care though, he wanted Mel in a bed, and he wanted her in a bed now. Before she would deliver the freaking baby in his arms, and this would be an awful, awful experience. One he was not prepared to endure.

James tried to think of something that would calm Mel down, but realized that at this state there probably wasn't anything that would calm the hysterical woman down. So instead he gave the nurse an apologetic smile and put Mel down on the stretcher they offered, prying her hands of his arm, of which he was certain it would bruise, before following them into a hospital room.

Why did he have to be here again? He didn't want to watch Mel push a baby from her vagina. James decided it was a wonderful idea to stand by Mel's head, where he had no view of the woman's vagina. At all. This way his vision of it would not be ruined forever. Baby heads were really big things, he did not want to imagine something so big trying to force its way fro- he stopped himself, shuddering a little.

"Are you okay?" he asked, but as soon as the words left his mouth, he realized he had made a very, very, very big mistake there. 'Smooth Jackson, very smooth.' Oh how he wished he could take those words back right now.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Mel tried to focus on glaring at the evil bitchy nurse that the blonde woman had now decided to hate on while she tried to ignore the pain. Which wasn't going so well.

Once she was on the stretches, Mel reached out for James' arm again. "Don't you dare leave." she spat at him, burying her fingers into his skin. "Get me another nurse James, get me another nurse or I will hurt you, James. I will cause you pain James. A lot of it. Do it, James!"

Okay, she needed something to calm down. Lots and lots of painkillers and maybe a cigarette, those were calming-

Mel was pretty sure she could feel her own blood boil when James - who from now on
would be known as 'The asshole I'm having a baby with and asks stupid questions and should go die' in her head - asked her his question. "DO I LOOK OKAY?" And she was screaming again. "NO JAMES, I AM NOT OKAY. I'M ABOUT TO PUSH OUT A WATERMELON! YOUR WATERMELON!" she tried to breath. Think about something calming, Melanie, something you love. "James." she managed to not shout his name. "Give me my jacket."
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Damn it she caught him trying to sneak out of the room. He had no idea how he was supposed to get her more nurses, so he just shot a desperate look at one of the nurses that was already there, and watched as she went off to get a doctor. "There, there, I did it, the doctor will be here soon, don't worry, and more nurses," he told her, knowing better than to ask if she could please loosen her death grip on his arm. She probably thought he deserved the pain.

Mel started screaming something about a watermelon and James immediately knew that indeed, asking her if she was okay had been one of the worst ideas he had ever had.

Oh fuck. Mel's jacket. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. James knew exactly where her jacket was. Which was not here. Because in his hurry, he'd only grabbed the bag. He left the jacket, hanging over the chair, where it had been placed so he wouldn't forget to take it. Which he had, he forgot.

James awkwardly touched the back of his neck. "Well, you see, maybe it's not the best idea to give you that jacket, what if you get blood on it!" he said, trying to make Mel change her mind. Oh Merlin she was going to kill him if she found out he'd forgotten her most priced possession.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Mel was calming down a little bit - a tiny bit. She was going to get a good doctor, a good, smart doctor and nice nurses and she was going to have a tiny little cute baby girl to take home.

"It's okay-" Mel managed out, between breaths. "I'll use a cleaning spell on it-" she gasped. "Ow - if there gets blood on it." she moved her head to look at James, trying to force up a smile. "Just hand it over, James, please." She needed her jacket. It was her adult-security blanket! It was her baby - her second baby? Was it her second baby now? Now that she was having a real one?

Melanie gasped again as another sharp wave of pain hit her and she had to bite back tears. "James, it hurts." this time it came out more of a moan than a scream and her fingers tightened around James' arm. "Please, please make it stop." she closed her eyes, trying to steady her breathing. "Is-Have you told my-my siblings we're here y-yet?"
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm

James felt so guilty at that exact moment, biting his lip hard he found Mel's eyes. "I left your jacket, it's still at home, I forgot it," he finally admitted, running his hand through his hair. "But I can go get it, while I floo call your siblings. I can go get your jacket too if you want," he said quickly, noticing the tears form in Mel's eyes. He hesitated for a moment, but then leaned down to cover her smaller hand with his own bigger one. He pried her fingers off his arm and let her squeeze his hand.

"I'm really sorry," he whispered, stroking the hair from her forehead, just as the doctor stepped into the room. "I'll go floo call William now, they'll be here soon, will you be okay on your own for a moment?" James waited for Mel to nod, and then slipped from the room, taking a deep breath. He hated to see Mel in pain like that, he hated it.

He made his way to the nearest fireplace and leaned his head into the fire, floo calling towards McKinnon Manor. "Anybody home?" he called out, hoping someone would answer his call soon. He wanted to get back to Mel, even if he hated to see her in pain like that. He felt like he had to be there.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Willow was happily sat in the living room reading one of her books, blissfully ignorant to the whole world, Freddie with her to keep her safe. Few people were home, and she was completely in her own little world.

She nearly jumped out her skin when she heard James' voice from the floo, making Freddie jump off her head and onto the table.

She tiptoed over to answer the call, book still clutched in her hand. "Uncle James? What's wrong?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm

It was Willow who answered his floo call. "Right, Willow, yes, no nothing is wrong. Can you please go get your brothers and sisters and tell them Mel went into labor?" he asked, his eyes trying to scan the room to see if there were more people in there, there weren't. "Everythings okay, but I think she'd like it if you came soon," he added. "Right, I have to go back now, please hurry," he said, before breaking off the connection.

He got back onto his feet, brushing off his knees, and hurried back into the room where Mel was staying. The doctor was scribbling on a clipboard.

"Right, so are you guys ready to deliver your twins into the world?" he said cheerfully, and James' mouth fell open. Twins?!
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 pm

James had left her. James. Had. Left. Her. Deep down, Mel knew he was leaving her to get her family, he was leaving for her and she was kind of glad her family would be arriving, but then at the same time Mel just wanted to scream at James to get his ass back into the room.
There was a nurse standing over her, her mouth moving and forming some kind of words but Mel didn't bother listing to her, she just grabbed onto the edges of the bed and tried to hold back her screams of agony.

Mel closed her eyes tightly and when she opened them again she noticed another man standing over her - the doctor, she noted. She was about to tell him to give her his strongest painkillers and remove the kid as fast as possible when he spoke before she could.

"Right, so are you guys ready to deliver your twins in the world?"

At first, Mel just stared at the doctor and person behind him - James. But then she started to scream. "TWINS? WHAT? I'M NOT HAVING TWINS. THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN! ARE YOU TELLING ME I HAVE TO PUSH OUT TWO CHILDREN-?!" She wasn't sure who she wanted most dead at the moment, the Doctor or James bloody Jackson.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 pm

James nearly joined in with the panicking as Mel started, but used all his strength to keep himself calm, voice shaky as he turned to the doctor. "I do believe there has been a mistake," he said in a strained voice, trying to ignore his- well Mel wasn't actually his anything, trying to ignore Melanie screaming behind him. "There is just one baby in that belly. Only one, no more," he added.

The doctor checked his clipboard again, looking immensely suffocated, before breathing out in relief. "Oh yes, you're, I see. Just one baby, yes," he said nervously, his cheerful appearance of earlier having left his face. James felt oddly satisfied. The doctor was not allowed to be cheerful, not with Mel screaming like that.

"Wonderful, now we know that, can we please get that baby out of my- Mel?" he demanded.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Mel calmed down a little - a little - when the doctor corrected his mistake. "James, seriously, I want a new Doctor." she narrowed her eyes, trying to steady her own breathing. "James, he's not delivering my baby. Is he even a real Doctor? A real Doctor would know how to count. James-"

Her eyes focused on James and she held up her hand. "Hold my hand, James." Maybe if she said his name a few more times the pain would go away. "James, I've... I've decided I'm not having the baby." she breathed out loudly. "Because... Because it hurts too much-" she groaned. "Baby's staying in my belly." she decided, trying to move so she could sit up. "Time-Oh-to le-e-leave!"
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down