Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Freaks Come Out at Night (Invite Only, however there's a DESCRIPTION inside, guys and girls!)

5 posters

Go down

The Freaks Come Out at Night (Invite Only, however there's a DESCRIPTION inside, guys and girls!) Empty The Freaks Come Out at Night (Invite Only, however there's a DESCRIPTION inside, guys and girls!)

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 pm

The Room of Requirement was ready for the party that the four friends had prepared for and Jack felt almost proud, if that was possible, of their achievements. Of course, a lot of the stuff had just appeared but it had taken a lot of work notifying all of the second years in the school.

It was quite dark, there was a large space free in the middle of the pretty enormous room, seats around the room and several tables filled with drinks and food. It looked pretty good.

Jack turned to look at the other three with raised eyebrows. "Bring on the crowds."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

The Freaks Come Out at Night (Invite Only, however there's a DESCRIPTION inside, guys and girls!) Empty Re: The Freaks Come Out at Night (Invite Only, however there's a DESCRIPTION inside, guys and girls!)

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Melanie beamed, the room looked incredible, now all it needed was some more people.
"We need louder music," she said, it had been way too easy to hear Jack.

"I'm so excited" she beamed, clapping her hands together, it wasn't often that she went to a party.
She wondered when Sky was going to get there, she'd told him she was going with the boys - or well only Jack because Leo and Zoltan weren't there yet - but she'd told Sky that she'd meet him there.

She sighed as she brushed down a wrinkle on her skirt, she loved this skirt. She knew Liz wouldn't approve of it, it was way too "long" and "fancy" for her liking. But Mel loved it and she wanted to wear it. And beside the evil red head wasn't invited tonight.
"So what do we do?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest and turning to Jack.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

The Freaks Come Out at Night (Invite Only, however there's a DESCRIPTION inside, guys and girls!) Empty Re: The Freaks Come Out at Night (Invite Only, however there's a DESCRIPTION inside, guys and girls!)

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Leo made his way towards the Room of Requirement, careful to not be spotted. Not because he wasn't allowed to walk around in the school, no that wasn't why. The reason was that he was carrying four bottles of firewhiskey which he had so carefully nicked from his parents liquor cabin during the holidays. Natalie hadn't even noticed as he brought them with him in his trunk. He knew they'd come in handy sometimes.

He was wearing ripped jeans and a white blouse that showed of his figure quite nicely if he may say so himself.

Finally he reached the Room and waited for the door to appear before opening it with his elbow, seeing as his hands were full. "Sorry I'm late, my friends, but I had to make sure no one would see me while I was carrying this," he said, motioning towards the firewhiskey with a wide grin.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Jack turned the music up with his wand, grinning at Mel. "Better now?" he yelled over the top of it.

At that moment Leo had arrived, and Jack grinned as he looked at the bottles the boy was carrying. "Oh, you are a naughty boy!" he said in his best Life of Brian impression. "You sharing, Leo?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Mel grinned mouthing 'Much' over the loudness. She was beyond excited for this.

Her eyes grew a little wider when she saw what Leo had brought with him. She had never ever had alcohol in her life. Being the goody-two-shoes in her family drinking would be a huge step.

She raised her eyebrows. "If he does share, that'd be my first time drinking."
She giggled to her self, Leo seemed very much into stealing her "Firsts": First kisses and now first drinking. "Is it any good?" She pointed at the booze. "How did you get that anyway?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Leo rolled his eyes and placed the four bottles on the table and ran his hand through his hair. "As much I'd like to drink all that on my own, I will settle on sharing tonight, yes. I will take great pleasure in spiking the punch," Leo said, a grin spreading over his face.

"And of course it's good, I brought it," he said with another roll of his eyes. "Stole it from my parents of course. Nat would see red if she found out, so best keep it a secret, eh," he said, placing his finger to his lips.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

"Nat doesn't know a lot of things, it seems," Jack said with a smile. Oh, if only she found out. They would probably die a very painful death. Hoping she didn't discover, he turned back to Mel.

"You are quite innocent, aren't you?" he said with a smile. "I never believed you before but then, there you go!"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Melanie tilted her head back, laughing. "Here's for hoping Nat will kill you guys if she ever finds out and spare my life." she grinned.

She then put her hands on her hips, gasping in mock horror. "You didn't beleive me? I've always been innocent! I'm the Melly of innocence I thought that was obvious." she made a face.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Kane Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:51 am

[Am I allowed to barge in here? Razz]
Oliver Kane
Oliver Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Oliver Kane wrote:[Am I allowed to barge in here? Razz]

Rahh, sorry. I forgot I was still playing Ollie, not Rose >.<
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down