Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closer to the Edge (Invite Only)

4 posters

Go down

Closer to the Edge (Invite Only) Empty Closer to the Edge (Invite Only)

Post by Leo Wyatt Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Leo was sleeping the Hospital Wing. He was quite glad he finally fell asleep, because his head had been hurting like hell. So had his bones, because of the potion he had to take. It was the middle of the day, and it was quite hot outside. The sheets were tangled between his legs, since he had pushed them down.

Leo was known for having a bad temper. When he was mad, he was very mad. But even then, he couldn't have won from three last year students. Leo had been looking for his dog, because he hadn't been where he had expected the dog to be after his long day of horrible lessons. But when Leo finally found him, he had been furious. The dog' tail had been on fire and it had been whining loudly. The three students had been around him, laughing. Leo had lost it, he had shouted at them, and he had sent a stinging hex at one of the boy's private parts.

Of course, the other two had not just let that happen, and next thing Leo knew he was being attacked by hexes. He lost balance and he had fallen down two flights of stairs. Luckily Professor Jackson had found him in time, and he had brought the boy to the hospital wing. Leo had been unconscious for a day, but he had woken up again today.

He had been in more pain than he had ever been before, tears had immediately filled his eyes when he woke up. His sister Natalie had been the first to visit him when he was awake. But she left when she noticed how exhausted he was, so he could sleep. Which was what he was doing now.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Closer to the Edge (Invite Only) Empty Re: Closer to the Edge (Invite Only)

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Melanie took slow hesitating steps towards the Hospital Wing, she had heard Leo Wyatt, also known as the boy that had flown into her the other day in Levi Ball, was in the Hospital because some older students had cursed him and his dog.

Melanie had felt rather bad and felt like she really needed to go seem him and make sure he was okay, after detention she didn't really hate the guy, he was actually very likeable.

She slowly opened the door and peeked inside, it didn't take her long to spot Leo, who seemed asleep in his bed.
She crept inside slowly and walked towards the bed, once there she poked Leo in the arm, wondering if she should wake him.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm

After hearing about Leo being hexed and put in the Hospital Wing, Jack decided he should go and visit. After all, Leo had taken him to the Hospital Wing when Melanie had broken his nose, and he felt like he owed the boy. Besides, he wasn't that bad, anyway.

When he arrived, he saw Melanie there already, and frowned. Apparently he wasn't the only guilt struck person.

Moving towards her, he grinned. "We meet again."

He then pulled his hand from behind his back. "I brought grapes."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Melanie turned around when she heard someone arrive and saw Jack, a smile spread on her lips - which was weird, because usually she wouldn't smile if she saw a person that had called her ginger in the past.

"We do meet again," she laughed out as she watched him pull out the grapes. "Grapes? Why in Merlin's name did you bring grapes?" she asked amused and looked over at Leo. "Should we wake him? Or just wait for him to wakeup?" she asked, tucking a stray of her behind her ear and sighing. "But seriously, grapes? Chocolate I'd get, but grapes? Not so much," she smiled amused.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Zoltan had heard about Leo being attacked through the grapevine and decided to go visit him. He felt bad for the kid and his dog, hearing that they had both been injured rather badly.

Upon entering the Hospital Wing, Zoltan smiled when he noticed that Melanie and Jack were also there. He mind flashed back to the detention that they had served a few nights ago and he laughed.

"Fancy meeting you two here," he said when he approached Leo's bed only to find him sleeping. He turned his gaze back to the other two and grinned. "Frankly, I'm surprised you two are even talking without yelling."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:58 am

Leo was awoken by voices, and they happened to be familiar voices as well. His head was still pounding, and his bones still felt like someone set them on fire, but the pain was a lot less than before. At least, it was endurable now. Leo opened his eyes and his suspicions were confirmed when he saw Jack and Melanie standing next to his bed.

"I happen to like grapes," he said, his voice slightly trembling because of the pain. He wasn't sure if they had heard him, because right at that moment Zoltan came through the doors. Leo was somewhat happy they were visiting him, he hadn't been expecting anyone apart from his sister to visit him.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you or something, but why are you here?" he then asked, letting them know he was awake.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Half smiling and half scowling at Zoltan, Melanie laughed. "It's possible for people to be civil, you know." she said, grinning.

When she heard Leo's voice she twirled around from the boys to look at the boy in the hospital bed. "Morning sunshine," she greeted with a laugh. "Uhm, well we are here because..." she tried to find a reason. "-I am here because uhm.. well, I dont know, honestly I just wanted to see if you're okay." she bit her lip. "Have no idea why... anyways, are you okay?" she asked, her eyebrows raising.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

"I'll have you know, Ginger, that grapes are the hallmark of quality. If a sick person doesn't consume at least one grape, then they shall never know what it is like to feel better." He smiled anyway at her. He was beginning to like her more and more.

When Zoltan arrived, he smiled at him. "Well, last time I was rude I got decked. I like my nose," he joked.

And then the voice of Leo caught his attention and he swirled back round, smiling at Leo. "We just wanted to see how you were. And I wanted to give you these," he added, tossing the grapes onto the bedside table with a grin.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down