Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might burn cereal (McKinnon Family)

+5
Lizbet McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon
Odette McKinnon
William McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I might burn cereal (McKinnon Family)  - Page 2 Empty Re: I might burn cereal (McKinnon Family)

Post by William McKinnon Fri May 04, 2012 8:20 am

William watched as Matthew stood to go to the tap, about to ask him for a drink, when his younger brother poured him one automatically. "Aw, thanks mate," he said with a grin, taking his water from Matthew with a big smile. "I owe you terribly. Here. I'll pour you a glass when you're hungover. Or, um, yeah. Sometime." He took a sip, relishing at how previously dry his throat had been. In fact, it still was quite dry. This wasn't helping an awful lot.

He watched Liz through an amused smile, still gulping down water, when he bread something that made him choke a little. "Matthew's had 'fun'? You've had - well, stupid question. Has she corrupted you, Matt?" he asked, grinning slightly. "You're supposed to be the good one, mate."

And then James entered, and he was choking on his water again as he laughed. "Brilliant," he said, grinning DA he coughed a bit still. "Merlin guys stop doing this to me when I'm drinking."

William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

I might burn cereal (McKinnon Family)  - Page 2 Empty Re: I might burn cereal (McKinnon Family)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

Liz rolled her eyes at Matthew. "I haven't corrupted anyone." bar maybe Rose. "He's older than me, shouldn't he be the one corrupting me?" she smiled sweetly. Oh, she wanted to tell them about all the fun Matthew had been having, but this wasn't quite the right time, was it?

The girl shrieked, jumping up and almost falling off her chair when suddenly she was very, very, very wet. Spinning around, she got of her stool and saw her 'uncle' James, standing in the door frame. "Uncle James, care for a hug?" she asked sarcastically, holding her arms out or him. "Dry me!"

He was lucky her makeup was a special kind of very-water-proof makeup or she would've killed him. Though, her closed probably wouldn't be so lucky if she wasn't dried soon.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Fri May 04, 2012 11:38 am

Willow tried to hide her amusement as Oliver was set to cooking, her mood dampening slightly as Odette asked to cook with him. Odette always got to cook with their siblings. Sometimes Willow wished she was just more bold like her little sister, or any of her other sisters for that. All thoughts of being more like her sisters disappeared when she caught Liz's gaze, giving a nervous smile before going back to her juice. Perhaps not like all of her sisters. Not that there was anything wrong with Lizbet. She just...was slightly intimidating.

Laura addressed her and she nodded, trying not to look too awkward in the room full of people. The question did make her feel slightly awkward however. Laura wasn't the most observant people in the world, which she was very thankful for sometimes when she was trying to sneak into the kitchen. It still made her feel a bit...odd though. "I have apple juice," Willow said helpfully, deciding she should probably stop talking. "And you?"

She did giggle as Laura seemed to get excited about singing a song. Willow did like singing.

When she heard Lizbet get soaked, she turned to find the person who did it, feeling herself going bright red as she saw James, a shy smile forming on her face, hiding it behind her teddybear, trying to decide if she should greet him or not. He seemed rather preoccupied with Lizbet. And she liked to avoid attracting Liz's attention.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew McKinnon Fri May 04, 2012 11:54 am

Matthew smiled at his little sister when she assured him she hadn't been out drinking. He didn't think she would. Even he realized that a pair of pyjama's and a teddybear weren't really clothes and accessories for a good night out. "Good," he said softly, unwinding his arms from around Odette when the smaller girl rushed from his lap to get to Oliver.

Matt felt his cheeks colour at Liz's comment and he quickly hid his face behind his glass. "I d-don't know w-what you're t-talking a-a-about," he bit at her, even though he knew fully well. He just hoped she wouldn't say anything. He had no idea what to do if she did. "S-she hasn't," he told William, and when he heard Liz shriek, he had never been so happy to see James standing there in the doorway, successfully taking the attention off of him and to his soaked sister. Matthew bit his lip to stop a chuckle.
Matthew McKinnon
Matthew McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri May 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Mel grinned over at Laura, you could always count on her to want to do something crazy like sing, which made the blonde almost feel guilty for stealing all the butterbeer, even though she knew her little sister had to have at least two a day.

But her guilt didn't last long, because it was swept away with insane laughter when suddenly Lizbet was covered in water. The woman looked up, grinning at her friend before she raised her eyebrows. What the hell is he doing-Is that my jacket?

".. Is that my jacket?" Mel stared at the thing James had folded over his arms, and then her eyes went wide. She pulled on the jacket she was currently wearing, only realizing now that it was a lot bigger than her own. Maybe she was really drunk. "Oh my god! You stealer!" she gasped, jumping from her chair and running towards James and grabbing her jacket. She shrugged his jacket off and let it fall on the floor, her full attention on her own. "Oh baby! I'm so sorry that I let this meanie take you! Oh, baby, are you alright?" she cooed, hugging the black leather jacket to her chest.
Melanie McKinnon
Melanie McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Fri May 04, 2012 12:30 pm

James grinned and highfived Oliver, having no idea what the blond boy signed at him but he didn't think it was very important. His grin grew as little Odette hugged him, he picked her up and lifted her onto his waist, ruffling her hair with his free hand. "How's my favourite seven-year-old?" he asked her, ignoring the shrieking Lizbet for a moment. He didn't get to do this for long though, as she demanded he'd dry her.

James himself rather fancied not being wet, or dead, so he waved his wand and with a large gush of air, he dried the redhead.

Then before anything else could be said, James felt the jacket being ripped from his grip. He watched as his own beloved jacket was thrown carelessly to the floor. He waved his wand at it so it flew up and he could grip it from the air. "Yeah, it's yours. Glad to see you took such great care of mine," he told her, rolling his eyes as he slipped on the jacket, moving Odette to the other arm while doing so.

"So, how's my favourite family?" he asked, putting Odette back on the ground so the girl could go back to doing what she was doing before. As he stared around the room, he saw everyone was there. Oliver, Odette, Liz and Mel were all standing near him. Matthew, William, Laura and Willow, who was currently hiding behind her teddybear for some reason, were sitting at the table. James decided that sitting down sounded good, so he moved to the table and sat down across from the people already there.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat May 05, 2012 12:43 pm

"No singing, people," Will said, pausing from gulping back his water to point at his head. "I might melt or something." He looked around. "Take an example from Willow's book. Or books. She's the book fiend. Silence is blooming golden."

He looked up at James through tired eyes and smirked. "Why's her jacket at your place, Jackson?" he asked with a teasing grin, looking from Mel to James and whistling. He knew that they were just friends. He'd have to kill James if they weren't.

"Thank you, Ollie, you're a babe," he called over to his brother in as girly a voice as he could, despite it being hoarse and raw from whatever he had been doing last night and a considerable portion of this morning. Merlin, it must have been a good one. "Have you saved it from the flames?" He grinned widely at Mel, rubbing his eyes again.

"Loz, I think I have some butterbeer in my room if you wanna brave it," Will told his twin jovially. He wasn't even sure why he was telling her that, but he didn't really mind Laura drinking or eating or taking his stuff. "If it means you'll be quieter you can have all of it." He winked.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura McKinnon Sun May 06, 2012 1:52 am

Laura pouted, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at her twin sadly.

"But singing won't make you melt. Only witches melt! Wait...you're a wizard...Like the Wizard of Oz!" she beamed. "You have to sing then. I don't wanna melt, so you'll have to sing. Repeat after me: ding dong, the witch is dead!" The brunette giggled, leaning over to poke her brother's right shoulder. "C'mon, do it."

Her eyes lit up when Will told her he had butterbeer in his room. Though the thought of entering her brother's living area wasn't appealing (Laura hoped that he had gotten so disheveled somewhere else that was far far away from their home), she really wanted that butterbeer.

Though his last comment wasn't as nice as the offer itself.

"Okay, I see how it is. I know when I'm not wanted," Laura scoffed, rising from where she was and went to stand near the oven, refusing to look at her twin or even speak.

She knew the silent treatment was a stupid plan--he did want her to shut up, after all--but it still gave her that immature satisfaction that she had always gotten out of it, and that was alright with her.
Laura McKinnon
Laura McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2