Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson one

+6
Leo Wyatt
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Hollis Woods
Natalie Richter
Melanie Frost
Lukas Ash Mohr
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesson one - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson one

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Melanie had been trying her best to keep her self on the board, she was doing rather good if you asked her, other people may have other answers to that question but she didn't mind.

Everything happened so suddenly, one moment she had been doing fine floating in the air and then the next second something had flown into her and made her crash to the ground but seconds before she fell to the ground she grasped for something, or a someone - a leg of a blonde haired boy and dragged him to the ground with her and the boy that had flown into her.

She jumped of the ground, staring from awkwardly at the blonde boy and muttering a "Sorry" and then moving to growl at the dark haired one. "Are you freaking blind?!" she spat out, her eyes narrowing.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Zoltan floated around for a bit, doing a few tricks that he had learned from his siblings.

After hearing a crash, he whipped around just in time for a girl whose name he didn't know get knocked over by another kid. In her panic, she grabbed his leg and pulled him to the ground with them.

"Oi! Watch out!" Zoltan yelped, jumping up off the ground and in his haste knocking over the other boy that had also been late for that class. "Woah, sorry!"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Jack, who hadn't been doing very much in a form of peaceful protest to the fact that he had got a detention, suddenly felt his feet fly from underneath him. "What the -" But his words were swallowed and he smacked to the ground, the wind knocked out of him.

When he regained his breath, he sat up to see three others, and assumed some kind of pile up had happened. He rubbed his head where he had smacked it and glowered at the others. "Thanks a lot," he snapped at a dark haired boy, who he assumed responsible.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Leo bit his lip to keep himself from laughing as he looked at the three students his stunt caused to fall. He thought that was simply hilarious. He hauled himself up from the ground and brushed off his dark jeans. He couldn't help but chuckle as he stared down at the mess of people on the ground.

"No, I'm not blind," he said to the girl whom he had knocked into in the first place, and then he turned to the last person who fell. "No problem," he said with an evil smirk.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Melanie clenched her fingers together, forming small fists.
She stared up at the boy, her red hair dancing around her shoulders as she growled out. "Have you gone completely mental!" she gestured to the two other boys that had fallen.

"Do you want to fall arrogant too, you fool?" she asked as she pushed her hands to his chest trying to get him to move backwards, but she wasn't the strongest person ever so nothing much happened. But for a small person she had a rather big temper.

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 pm

"Twat!" Jack snapped. "Why would you even do that? 'Oh, look at me, I'm so freaking cool, watch me fly into a ginger!'" He glared at the dark haired boy.

(MRAAAH ITS SHORT)
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm

Zoltan looked around and the other three that were now beginning to argue.

"Alright, enough! Stop fighting for a second and lets get this straightened out. You," he said, pointing to the dark headed boy that had caused it all. "Why in the name of Merlin's dirty trousers did you knock her over?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Still floating on the board, Natalie sighed at two kids fighting. Really? She thought. On the first day?
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Leo just rolled his eyes and the red-headed girl who was pounding on his chest. He glared at the boy who called him a twat. He wasn't going to let them know he was actually enjoying this, it was so much more better than the extremely boring class it had been before.

He turned to the blond boy, and rolled his eyes once more. He wanted to say; 'Because I was bored and it seemed like a fun thing to do,' but he decided against it and lied; "I wanted to land, but I didn't see her. Guess I was lost in thought." Leo was quite an experienced liar, what he said sounded very believable.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 pm

"I AM NOT A GINGER!" Melanie screamed up as she heard the boys comment behind her, she twirled around, getting confused on who she wanted to hit first.
Before she could actually growl at the boy that called her ginger she twirled back towards the boy that had caused all this mess. "Then buy a pair of glasses idiot!" She yelled frustrated.

She twirled around for the third time to yell at the ginger-comment-boy, her hand smacking towards the blonde one accidently, not caring if she hit him or not she placed her hands on her hips after brushing her red hair out of her face. "Call me a ginger to my face you foolish little boy!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm

"Touched a nerve, did I?" Jack said, and a grin broke out on his face. "Sweetheart, you are very ginger. There is no escaping it." He looked over at the blond boy. "Isn't she ginger?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Natalie sighed. She hated getting involved in things, but this teacher just seemed so strict. She didn't want everyone to lose stars because one group was fighting.

"Guys, come on, stop fighting. Its our first day. Besides, whats wrong with being ginger anyways?" She asked the boy, arms crossed over her chest.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Zoltan stood there for a few moments, watching the bickering continue.

"Uh.. actually, she isn't techniqally a ginger," he answered the other kids question. "You see, gingers have freckles, and she doesn't have freckles. Therfore, she is not a ginger."

Zoltan turned to the girl that had walked up to them and scowled. "Look, we have enough arguing going on over here, so just mind your own business, will you?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Melanie's mouth almost fell open at what the boy said - A SECOND ginger comment?! "Oh, you're gonna be so sorry you just said that." she said, her voice calm but her body shaking with rage as she bent down and grabbed one of their levi boards that lay scattered on the ground and heaved it in the air and smacked the boy's arms with it. "Do you see any freckles?! Stupid little arrogant brunette idiot!".

After few smacks she turned to the other brown haired boy, heaving the board in the air "Do you want to know how getting a levi board in the head feels?" she asked sweetly batting her eyes.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 pm

"See, if anything you've just proved you're a ginger right there with your uncontrollable rage," Jack said with raised eyebrows. "Do you think you might have issues?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Natalie pulled a hang through her bangs.

"Sure." She told the boy who asked her to mind her business. She got off her board, seeing no more use in staying on it, and held it in her hands.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Leo just stood there, smirking. This, this was amusing. He was glad he started this all. He buried his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he continued to watch the red-headed girl and the other boy fight. Oh, how he loved it when people fought, it was just very amusing.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Issues? Oh damn that boy seemed to have a death wish.
And Mel wasn't one to not grant people what they wished for.
She wished silently that she had something to pull her hair up in a ponytail for keeping her hair to smash into her face as she raged.

"Issues?" she repeated her voice uncomfortably calm. "The only problem I have is with your face sweetheart." she spat out her voice getting angry again, before she smacked the boy straight in the face without a thought -with the levi board. "There, now it looks loads better." she said before she dropped the board back on the ground.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Zoltan had to bite him tongue to keep from laughing as the girl hit one of the other with a levi-board. He found it a bit amusing, really.

"Alright, lets calm down a bit," he said, stepping in between the girl and the boy she had been hitting with the board. Before he could, she hit him one more time right in the face. "Ooh, that had to hurt. You okay, man?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am

Jack's focus blacked for a second, before restoring, though it was a lot more fuzzy. He blinked hard and tried to push himself up but fell back again.

Sitting on the ground, the only word that seemed appropriate was "ow".
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am

Melanie was rather happy with the boy she had just beaten in the face reaction, he should think twice before calling her a ginger again.

Narrowing her eyes at the blonde haired boy she spat out "Well that boy over there might want to learn to shut his mouth," she then waved over to the other dark haired boy "And this one needs glasses and maybe a good punch in the face-" she said and made a motion to walk towards him but wasn't pretty sure if the blonde boy would let her. But before she could try she heard footsteps behind them and realized that they may have been spotted.. by the teacher.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Lukas was almost breathing fire he was so angry. He thought he didn't have to tell them no fighting, or smacking other students in the face with the boards, he actually thought that was pretty funny, but the students would never find that out.

"You ignorant fools!" He shouted. "Are you really so slow, that you don't know you're not supposed to smack each other with the Levi boards, you're supposed to fly on them," he focused his eyes on the dark haired boy who had started it all.

"Now Mister Wyatt, I thought the rules were clear, no monkey business on the boards! You make me take stars from my own house?! YOU LITTLE TWAT!! 20 stars from Crux, and a detention!" He shouted, he hoped the students were scared.

"Which brings me to miss Frost, what were you thinking?! Oh wait, I bet your weren't thinking! You definitely broke mister Holloway's nose, are you stupid?! 20 stars from Pyxis and a detention!." He shouted, almost growling and stared at the girl.

"Now Mister Holloway, YOU'RE BULLYING A STUDENT?! In my class?! I thought one detention was enough?! What is going on in your head?! It's like the freaking light are on, but no one's home." He said and walked to the boy, knocking on his head, like he was knocking on a door. Looking at his bleeding nose, he sighed. "I thought you were thirteen years old, not three! 20 points from Lacerta and another detention for you!" He shouted.

"And last but not least, mister Maslin." He mocked. "you were lucky before... but now, NOT AS MUCH!!!" He yelled and walked to the boy. "You do NOT argue in my class, and you do NOT yell at other students. But, since you tried to calm things down, I think, I won't go as hard on you, 10 points from Lacerta and a detention." He said and sighed, he was starting to calm down a bit.

"This," He shouted at the other students. "Is a great example of how the students are NOT supposed to behave in my classes." He looked at the four students again.

"If I see any of you behaving like this in my class, you will be banned from my class!" He shouted, his bad temper starting to show again. "Now, you will not finish this lesson! Get the hell out of here!" He shouted. "Oh and mister Holloway, I recommend you going to the hospital wing to get your nose fixed." He finished.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 am

Natalie stood there biting her lip. Sure her house just lost 40 points, but she couldn't help but laugh. One kid hit another with a levi board and they all got yelled at. In her opinion, that's really funny.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 am

When Mel had realized the Professor - who she had TOTALLY forgotten about - was now standing close to them she had done the first thing that came to her mind and jumped behind the blonde boy that had been trying to get her and the boy she hit to stop fighting.
She listened quietly to the Professor's speech, as he addressed her she slowly bent from her secure place behind the boy so only her face could be shown and nodded with a low "Yes Sir," as he took her points away and gave her detention.

When he finally ended her speech she didn't think twice before she grabbed her stuff and did as the Professor had asked and "got the hell" of his field, probably followed by all the boys.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am

Zoltan scowled at the girl when she narrowed her eyes at him. He looked up in horror as the professor approached them and started yelling. He just stood there completely still, even when the girl jumped behind him.

"Yes, sir," he mumbled after the professor had taken off stars and given him a detention. Picking up his bag, Zoltan followed after the girl, whose name he still didn't know, off the field, not even bothering to see if the others were following.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next