Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson one

+6
Leo Wyatt
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Hollis Woods
Natalie Richter
Melanie Frost
Lukas Ash Mohr
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesson one Empty Lesson one

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Lukas walked to the Levi ball field and threw 10 Levi Boards on the ground. He stood in the front of the field, waiting for the students. He was not going to be the easy going teacher, so he hoped the students could take it.

He looked over his list of names.

Alexandra Rose
Jack Holloway
Natalie Richter
Zoltan Maslin

Danielle Peterson
Melanie Frost
Victor Von Heem

Leo Wyatt
Zytka Vian Baer

He then put his hands behind his back and waited for the students to arrive.

Last edited by Lukas Ash Mohr on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lesson one Empty Re: Lesson one

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Melanie walked onto the field and only noticed the teacher. I must be the only student here yet, she thought to her self.

She looked at the boards on the ground, she didn't know much about Levi Ball but was eager to learn more.
"Good day Professor" she said with a small nod as she went to stand infront of the teacher a little awkwardly.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Natalie skipped into the classroom hyperly. "Hello everyone!" She greeted smiling.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:22 am

Danielle walked solemnly into the class-room. She noticed a couple boards on the floor. She had to raise her eyebrows a little at that, but she continued to look around. Only two other students were there. She leaned against the wall and waited for class to start.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Zytka walked to the Levi Ball Field, seeing her head of house was teaching, she hoped he wouldn't be too hard on her.

She sat down on the ground near the middle of the field.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Leo reached the Leviball field still on time for class. He knew his hed of house would be teaching the class, he wondered if the man favoured his own house. Leo preferred people who did that.

He stood there, hands buried in his pockets, as he waited for the class to start.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Von Heem Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Victor walked quickly to the Levi ball field, not wanting to be late. When he reached the field he noticed the professor standing like a rock in the front of the field.

He also noticed a girl sitting in the middle of the field, well, it wasn't hard to notice her, she had bright red hair. He smiled to her and stood in the back.
Viktor Von Heem
Viktor Von Heem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 am

Alexandra walked to the Levi Ball Field.
" Good morning everyone"
She is looking forward to this class.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Lukas looked over the field and then over the name chart, two students from Lacerta were missing, he growled to him self. 'You might have thought everyone would be on time their first day.' he thought to himself grumpily, at least the two students from his house were there.

"5 stars from Lacerta!" He barked out, scribbling it down in his chart. He then looked at every student.

"Miss Baer, stand up please." He said, he wouldn't tolerate laziness in his class.

"Now, I'm going to go over the rules.
1. If you're late, you will lose 5 stars from your house.
2. If you don't show up, those five stars will be changed into 10.
3. I will not tolerate any monkey business on the boards, if you're caught, you will be sent to the Headmasters office and lose 10 stars from your house.
4. I you do not participate, you will lose 2 stars.
5. I will give you stars depending on how well you do in the class, I am the judge of that, you do not argue with me.
6. I will take stars from your house if you argue with me.
7. If I ask you a question, you will answer it, if you don't it means 2 points from your house." Lukas said and looked at his students, he did expect them to understand he was serious.

"Now, all of you grab a board and stand in a line, now, Miss Frost, can you tell me how many players a Levi Ball team needs?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, he wasn't going to go easy on them, just because it was their first day.

Last edited by Lukas Ash Mohr on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Melanie was a bit startled when he said her name. She had listened to his speech carefully, guessing he was one of those teachers that was NOT kidding around. Her brother had warned her about that and that she needed to be always on her toes.

She froze as she heard the question. What had Leo said when he was trying to make her understand Levi Ball. Was it... 7? or 6? ... 4?
She played with her hair nervously as she picked her answer. "I'm rather unsure sir, but I think you need... 6 players?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Natalie smiled to herself. 'Dad and I use to play this all the time.' She hoped she would be as good as her father said she is. Natalie really enjoyed sports.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Lukas looked over to the girl, who wasn't really sure what to answer.

"Miss Frost, your answer was right, although, it seemed like you didn't believe what you were saying, I suggest being more sure before you answer." He said and raised an eyebrow. "3 points to Lacerta!" He barked out.

"Now, everyone, grab a board and do as I do." he said and grabbed a board, took it to the front middle field, faced the students and put the board on the ground.

"Put your right foot, on the right side of the board.. just where the little footprint is, like that," he said and put his foot on the board. "I suggest you make sure you have good balance, because like you can see, these boards don't have handlebars like the ones for the younger kids. Now, push softly from the ground with your left foot and then put your foot where the other footprint is." He said as he hovered above the ground.

"Today, we're just going to go through the basic stuff, no tricks or anything like that. If you have any questions or wish to be helped for the start, just let me know." He said, still hovering above the ground, and slowly made the board land on the ground.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 am

Natalie smiled. She did just as the teacher told, placing the board on the ground and getting on it. She kicked off the ground, hovering slightly.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Melanie stared down at her board, this may seem easy to some people but she had a feeling this was defently not easy.
She mentally cursed her brother for not teaching her more, before she moved her foot to stand on the footpring like the teacher has told her to.
Now what? She thought to her self as she tried to remembered what the teacher did.

She softly placed her right foot on the footprint on the board, before she softly pushed with the left one upwards and went to place it on the other footprint, but nothing happened.

She sighed to her self as she tried couple times more.
Common Mel! She scolded herself mentally, too afraid to look around if everyone had gotten the hand of it yet.
Not willing to give up she softly pushed with her left leg and put it on the other footpring on the board and suddenly it moved upwards and she was hovering only few inches above the ground but she couldn't help feeling rather proud.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 am

Cringing slightly, Zoltan walked up to the rest of his class and sat his things down.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor," he said, arriving just in time to hear the instructions. He grabbed a board and did as was instructed, hovering slightly over the ground.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 pm

"Yes.. Mister... Maslin right?" Lukas asked.. he didn't really need to ask, he knew who the boy was. "Rumbleroar told me you would arrive late, just because you're late, you won't be getting any nice treatment, now tell me, how many players does a Levi Ball team need, and how many hoops are there?" Lukas asked with a smirk on his face, he loved torturing the students, it was his thing.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Jack, who was a few minutes behind a very blond boy on the way to Levi Ball, saw the teacher, Professor Mohr, being stern, and cringed inside. There was arriving late, and then there was arriving even later than the latest student. He wasn't doing well at the moment.

"Sorry, Professor," he said awkwardly. "I'll try and be on time next time."

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 pm

"Being on time next time isn't going to fix being late now, is it Mister Holloway?" Lukas barked out. "Now what do you think I do to students who are more late than the latest student?" Lukas asked but did not wait for a reply "I give them detention and take 5 points from their house. Now meet me in my office at eight tonight." He said and scribbled down on his chart.

"Now, take a board and try to hover a little." He sighed and looked at the other students, who weren't participating, and shouted "You all take a board and do as instructed!"
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Jack raised his eyebrows a little as the teacher turned to shout at the others, smiled at the other late boy and grabbed a board, placing one foot on it.

He attempted to push off slightly, wobbling a bit as it hovered a little. It wasn't very far, but it was more than he knew he could do.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 pm

"Yes, I am Zoltan Maslin," Zoltan said, nodding at the Professor as he continued hovering.

"A Levi Ball team needs 6 players and there are 4 hoops," he answered matter-of-factly. He had been raised playing levi-board with his siblings and intended on trying out for the team when he could.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 am

"Correct!" Lukas barked out, looking at the boy, "10 points to Lacerta." He said, he would've had liked it more if the boy had answered at least one question wrong, it would've had been so much fun telling him he was wrong.

Lukas was getting frustrated with the students not doing anything, so he stepped up on his board once again and pushed from the ground, flying high up in the air, he did some hoops and tricks and landed safely back on the ground.

"All this, I did, you can do, if you participate" He said and looked each and everyone in the eyes. "If you want to tryout for the Levi Ball team, you have to learn to fly these things, so standing there, staring at the ground won't help!" He all but shouted at his students.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:37 am

Alexandra had never even touched these kind of boards.
She was little stressed out cause' she was afraid to fail..
As she steps on the board she looks around at the other students and try's to do the same as they are doing, she lightly pull from the ground and she has a lift off!
She falls of but doesn't stop trying until she can stand on the board, without falling Smile
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:13 am

Zytka was getting really scared of Professor Mohr, he seemed so grumpy and stern. She looked at the professor and then at the board, she wasn't sure if she even wanted to try, it seemed dangerous, but she wanted to learn everything the magical world could teach her, and if something dangerous was a part of it, then so be it.

She took the board and lay it down on the ground, putting her foot where it was supposed to be, then she tried to just stand on the board, to fin her balance. After finding her balance, Zytka put her left foot on the ground and pushed from the ground, and then, for a split second, she lost her balance and the board started to wobble, but she found her balance again and she hovered few inches above the ground.

Feeling very proud, because she had never seen, let alone heard about Levi Boards, she slowly lowered her board and landed safely on the ground, smiling.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Von Heem Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:36 am

Victor took a board and put it down, knowing exactly what to do, he was always playing Quidditch at home, and when he had heard Pigfarts had Levi Ball, not Quidditch, he had started practising right away.

He put his board on the ground and put his foot on the right place, pushing with his left foot, rather hard, he flew into the air, he decided to fly in a small circle around the other students.

After the quick spin, he landed softly on the place he had pushed into the air from.
Viktor Von Heem
Viktor Von Heem

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Leo was insanely bored. He already knew how you played Levi ball, and how you flew on a Levi board. This lesson was extremely boring to him. He floated through the air without too much effort, he wondered when they got to learn the interesting stuff.

After five minutes of pointless flying, Leo was terrible bored. He wanted something interesting to happen right this very minute. He stared around the field and he smirked as he saw a girl on he board, she didn't seem to be very balanced. Leo's smirk widened as he flew towards her, and then knocked into her full force, causing the both of them to fall to the ground.

"Didn't quite see you there," Leo said, still smirking evilly, as he brushed off his shirt.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next