Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One

+7
Alexandra Rose
Viktor Von Heem
Sky Rider
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Leo Wyatt
Jessica Winters
Natalie Wyatt
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lesson One Empty Lesson One

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 am

Natalie entered her Classroom grinning to her self. She set the list that she had made of the students on her desk:

Rockology:
Pyxis:
Danielle Peterson
Victor Von Heem

Crux:
Sky Rider
Zytka Vian Baer
Leo Wyatt

Lacerta:
Alexandra Rose
Jack Holloway
Zoltan Maslin
Jessica Winters

She then walked over to the chalkboard and wrote with big curly letters:

Rockology
Lesson One
She then walked back over to her desk and sat on top of it - instead of using the chair and waited for her students to arrive.

Last edited by Natalie Wyatt on Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Lesson One Empty Re: Lesson One

Post by Jessica Winters Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Jessica entered the rockology classroom and saw she was the first to arrive yet again. Shrugging she said a hello to the professor and found a seat. She leaned against her hand and looked back at the door, waiting for everyone else to arrive.
Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 am

Leo walked to the Rockology classroom, Damon followed him to the classroom. But Leo knew his sister would kill him if the dog entered the classroom with him. So with one look at his dog, it turned around and walked back to the dorm. Leo wasn't worried, Damon was a smart dog.

The thirteen year old sent a cocky smile at his sister and the girl already there and then sat down in one of the empty seats in the back. He propped up his feet on the seat in front of him while he waited for the class to start. He made no attempt to grab his books, he would do that when he was told to do it.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Zytka walked to the Rockology classroom, feeling excited, she had never heard about this class and it made it exciting.

Entering the classroom she noticed she was the third student to arrive and therefore many seats to choose from, she decided to take a seat in the back left corner, hoping not to draw too much attention.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Sky walked into the Rockology classroom, his hands in his pockets. This was one of the only classes he actually looked forward to. Taking a seat near the door, he propped his feet up on the desk and waited for the lesson to start.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Von Heem Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Victor walked to the classroom with his snake Abrem securely in his bag, he didn't want the professor to see him and freak out or something, he took Abrem everywhere with him.

Walking into the classroom he wondered where to sit, eventually he sat down in the right back corner and reached down into his bag and felt where Abrem had wrapped himself around his Rockology book.

"Abrem, let go" He whispered, but the snake wasn't going to let go of the book anytime soon.
Viktor Von Heem
Viktor Von Heem

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Natalie looked up each time as a new student walked in. She crossed her legs and kept her potision on the table.
After few minutes she finally spoke "I guess we have still some waiting to do, I dont want to have to take stars away from people on their first day." she sighed, she wasn't usually this nice when she had this much power.

She pushed her self of the table and walked towards the middle-front of the room. "You should take up your books, we might need them later in the class, but for now we're just going to talk about what 'Rockology' means." she frowned at her own words. "But I guess we should give the others a little more time to get here."

(O.O.C: If you your Arrival post is after this one you are late, but still show up please)

Last edited by Natalie Wyatt on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:19 am

Alexandra walked into the classroom a little shy.
She sees that there is an empty seat next to Jessica, She walks up to her and asks:
" Is this seat taken?" Smile
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 am

Lyra walked into the classroom, sighing a little bit. It was rather tiring, figuring out the whole wizarding world thing and also being on mars at the same time. It was totally different and strange, and she could only hope to get the hang of it soon.

She sat down in an empty seat, and waited for class to start.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Natalie slightly raised her eyebrow as each girl entered the classroom. "Thank you for joining us." she crossed her hands over her chest. "I will not take any Stars away from you today, but starting with lesson two Stars will be taken for lateness." she ended her little "speech" with a surprisingly soft smile.

"Now, if you all will put your books on the end of your tables, please. I'm just going to go ahead and start the class and hope the rest of you show up sooner rather than later." She walked back to her desk and sat down in the chair. "Can anyone here tell me what they think this class is about? What the word "Rockology" means?"

(O.O.C: If you haven't posted your arrival yet please do, I wont take stars away for the first class, unless you don't show up at all.)
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Danielle raised her hand slowly. "Ummm.... I think Rockology is the study of Rocks, right professor?" She looked at Professor Wyatt nervously.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Natalie had waited a fair amount of time for someone to answer the question and was pleased with the girl once she answered. "Rocks you say... Miss.. Peterson right?" she nodded her head and stood up and walked towards the chalkboard again and scribbled "Rocks" on it.

"Rocks are a part of what you will be learning yes, but that will not be the only thing we shall discuss in this class. Does anyone else have a slightest idea what more can wall into the word "Rock"?" She asked and crossed her arms again. "And yes, five points to Pyxis for you Miss Peterson."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Alexandra raised her hand.
"Might it be that we are learning about some kind of 'Magical Rocks' Professor?
Like, learning how we can use them?" She said.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Natalie waited for an answer, when finally a blonde girl answered she gave her one of her not-that-easy-to-get-soft-smiles. "Well that is a good guess, but that falls kind of into the category of "Rocks" right? We will indeed be learning about not that normal rocks, but I'm looking for something else... Not stones but...?" She left the question hanging and looked around the room hoping for some more guesses.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Alexandra raises her hand again, hoping that she has it correct this time.
" Maybe Gemstones (Gems), Professor?"
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Natalie laughed as she walked towards the chalkboard again "Yes Miss Rose, we will be talking about gemstones, though that was not what I had in mind as the answer for the question, though because you have guessed twice you get five stars for your house." she scribbled "gemstones" below "Rocks" on the board.

She then walked back over to her desk and sat on top of it again. "I want you to think outside the box. Don't think about stones, or diamonds, or gemstones. No stones. Think about the word "Rock". And tell me what comes to mind?" She was getting a bit tired of being nice, but it was the first day, no reason to go all bitch on them on their first day.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Leo sighed as none of the students seemed to know the answer. He could see his sister was getting annoyed. He waited for a few more minutes, he already knew the answer, it wasn't that hard. But he loved seeing his sister stress out. After about two minutes he raised his own hand.

"Music," Leo said. "Rock is a genre of music, Rockology is about music too," he added, and he leaned back in his chair again.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Natalie tapped her fingers to the desk growing more and more annoyed with the silence; no one seemed ready to guess again.
Then finally her brother spoke up. She was half amused and half annoyed by that.
She tried her best to hide her scowl as she watched her brother cockily answer her question.

"Ten stars to Crux," she said and pushed her self of the desk and walked back towards the chalkboard. "Rock can indeed be a type of music." she said as she scribbled "Music" on the chalkboard and made a circle around it. "Well done Mister Wyatt." she said in a mocking tone as she flashed a smirk towards her brother. "Now, can anyone tell me what they think when they hear the word "Stoned"?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 pm

((/me turns up Wink ))

Jack was late; it was a simple fact. He seemed to be late quite a lot, and he hoped it wouldn't become a habit.

"Sorry, Miss," he said as he entered, seeing that the lesson was already in mid-stride. "I got held up." He had been interrogated by another professor about why he was not in lessons anyway, and this had rendered him even later.

He took a seat to the back of the room as to not cause further disturbance, although he wasn't sure how much more he could disturb the class.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Natalie raised her eyebrows as the boy entered her classroom. "Nice of you to join us Mister.. Holloway, is it?" She asked with an amused smirk. "We were just discussing the many things that fall under the word Rockology." she gestured towards the chalkboard "Maybe you can tell me what comes to your mind when you hear the word "Stoned"?"

Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm

"The Sex Pistols," he said immediately, and then rephrased it. "Someone really high."

He wasn't sure if that was an appropriate answer, but then again, he had arrived late and probably couldn't be embarrassed further. He shrugged, and added a definitive "yeah" on the end to show that he was finished with his statement.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Natalie laughed "That wasn't so hard was it?" She asked "Being high does fall into being "stoned" but does anyone else know anything else than "being high"?" she asked. "Oh, and Mister Holloway, I'm not going to take points for your lateness, but try to be on time next time, yeah?" she winked at the boy and then grinned to her self as she looked over the class for raised hands.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Zytka raised her hand.

"Being stoned, what comes to my mind, is what was done in the medieval times, people were stoned to death for a crime they committed, as in, stones were thrown at people until they would die." She said hoping she was right.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Natalie smiled satisfied and then made a mental note to be more mean in next lessons. "Very well done Miss...?" she raised her eyebrows as she did not know the girl's name. "Ten points to Crux. That was indeed what I was thinking of, 'stoned to death'. Tell me are you a muggle born? Or just very well read? Or just thinking outside the box?" she asked as she walked over to the chalkboard to write "Stoned to death" down.

"Anyways, is there anyone here that would like to tell me their oppinions about this? About being stoned to death for doing wrong things? And can anyone tell me why woman were often stoned to death - I'm looking for one special reason."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:19 am

"Baer, my name is Zytka Vian Baer. and yes, I am a muggle born, therefor I went to regular school and I have studied history." She said and smiled.

"I think stoning is wrong, stoning is slower and more painful than being for example hanged, not that I support hanging or anything, stoning was used to torture the victim to death, not just to kill it, stoning was invented by sadists."

Zytka knew the answer to the question so she just decided to answer.

"Women were stoned to death for witchcraft, witchcraft was considered only something women did, and the work of the devil, therefore the woman would have sold her soul to the devil to get her powers. And that's why everyone attending this school would've been stoned to death." She finished.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next