Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One

+7
Alexandra Rose
Viktor Von Heem
Sky Rider
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Leo Wyatt
Jessica Winters
Natalie Wyatt
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lesson One - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson One

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am

Natalie smiled again, she couldn't help it; she enjoyed the children in her class very much and how their answer were always very well out thought. "Very good again Miss Baer. Five more stars." she exclaimed unusually cheery. "Women were indeed stoned to death becaue people thought - and sometimes were right - that they were witches." she clapped her hands together. "That would be kind of bad for us, wouldn't it, if that rule was still on?" she gave away a laugh.

"Now, then there is another reason. I have no idea if any of you know what The Bible is? Well, in old days people that followed the believes of the Bible, believed that women that not were virgins before they got married should be stoned to death. Now, Miss Baer has told me how cruel she thinks "stoning" is, is there anyone else that has more comments on this issues or would Miss Bear want to add anything more?" she asked looking around the room for hands. "Oh and also," she stared to add "You might have noticed I have never told you my name, some of you may already know it, so will someone in the class tell me what my name is?" She asked with a amused smirk on her face.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 am

Zoltan slipped into class, frowning when he noticed just how late he was.

"I'm so very sorry that I am late, Professor," he said quietly, taking a seat towards the back of the room. "I got lost, this is a rather big school."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 am

Natalie raised her eyebrows as the boy entered her classroom almost mid through lesson. "Great of you to join is Mister Maslin! Maybe you would like to stand up for me, yeah?" she waited for the boy to stand from his seat. "Like you may have noticed -" she waved towards the chalkboard "We have been discussing what Rockology means, and also what "stoned" means. Can you please answer my latest questions? And I'll ask them again because you did not hear them because you had not arrived yet." she drawled out the last word.

She smiled to her self as she looked into the boy's eyes. "Can you tell me what you think about people being stoned to death? And also for bonus points, can you tell me my name?" she asked as she placed each hand on her hips and smirked at the boy teasingly.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 am

Frowning slightly, Zoltan stood up from his seat like the Professor had told him to.

"I think that stoning people to death is cruel and unnecessary. It was horrible what they did to those women, just because they thought they were witches. I mean sure, some of them might have been, but probably not all of them. Imagine if they still stoned people today for the same reasons, many of us would not be here," he explained, having read many books about that particular subject. "And your name is Professor Wyatt, if I am correct?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:31 am

Natalie smiled satisfied over both his answer. "Indeed Mister Zoltan, we might be in some trouble if someone tried to stone us to death. You seem to be well read on this subject maybe you and Miss Baer should form a club about stoning " she laughed more to her self than to anyone else. "You may sit down again." she added.

She then walked back towards her desk and took a seat. "I don't know if its foolish or intelligent of you to just call me Professor Wyatt instead of trying to guess my full name, I would probably put you in detention for ever calling me 'Natalie' but just s you all know, my name is Natalie Wyatt and if you don't call me Professor Wyatt-" her eyes fluttered over to her brother for a second "I will put you in detention, no matter who you are." she smiled playfully to her self. "Now, can anyone tell me if they know the muggle band The Rolling Stones?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Danielle raised her hand. "I have, Professor. The Rolling stones are a muggle band from England. The band uses Guitars, Harmonicas and a Piano. They specialize in the Blues and Rock and Roll."
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Natalie nodded "Good Miss Peterson, Five stars for Pyxis. Now you all probably realized why I asked about the rolling stones. Funny pun isn't," she laughed sarcastically "Can anyone else name another muggle rock band OR a band that has "Rocks" or "Stones" in their names?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:56 am

Zytka raised her hand, she knew of at least ten bands including the word stone/s.

"Well professor, there are the bands Stonebolt, The Stone Roses, Stone, Kirby Stone Four, Stone Sour, Stone Temple Pilots, Queens of the Stone Age, The Stone Poneys, Sly and the Family Stone, and 12 Stones, but I can't think of any with 'Rock' at the moment." She said and leaned back in her chair.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Natalie laughed as she nodded to the red haired girl, it seemed like she has found the brightest star of her class, but she couldn't be one hundred percent sure, some of the students had not said a single word since the lesson started and she did not like that one bit. "Very well done again miss Baer, you seem very well known, I'm looking forward to make you take tests and see how you'll do." she laughed to her self. "Ten stars to Crux for all those bands!"

She walked over to a dark haired girl that she was almost sure had the name Jessica Winters. "Miss Winters, right? Do you have another band that Miss Baer has not mentioned? That has the word "Rock" or "Stone" in it?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Winters Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Jessica sat up as the professor walked over. She hadn't been expected to be called on.
"Uhm, The Rocks?" She said remembering a newer song by them.
Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Natalie nodded "Finding a band with the name Rock is a bit harder than stone, so you can get five stars for this, though Miss Baer should really get more than ten stars," she shrugged, "But no time to cry over wasted milk. Now, are there any more bands anyone else can think of?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:23 am

Natalie walked in slowly.

"Um.. I'm sorry what class is this?" She asked. Pigfarts was a rather complex place.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:46 am

Natalie raised her eyebrows as the girl entered but she fadedly recognized her, but only because she remembered her name "You are Miss Natalie Richter right? Rumbleroar told me you were thinking about asking if you sign up late for my class, right? Well if that is your intention, you can just find your self a seat and I'll put you on my student list." Natalie laughed. "Welcome to my class, would you maybe mind telling me what you think this class "Rockology" is about?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 am

Natalie smiled. "Thank you Miss." She walked in and took a seat. "Well... The name is Rockology, so its got to be about rocks, hasn't it?"
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 am

atalie nodded "Rocks seems always to be the answers, five points nothing less to Lacerta." she smiled to her self "Rockology is indeed about Rocks but its already about music, like.. Rock music."

She walked infront of the class. "Now next lesson we will talk about rocks, the lesson after that we'll talk about music, sounds good? Now who can call me what color our planet - Planet Mars - is?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 am

Natalie smiled. This all seemed very cool. She raised her hand.

"Its a red-ish orange." She said.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Natalie nodded "Five more stars to Lacerta, our planet is red-ish orange indeed! Who can tell me what the main colors down on earth are?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Alexandra raised her hand and answered

"Blue ( The ocean ) ,white (The clouds) and Green ( The lands) "
When she finished, she smiled a little.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Natalie nodded "Well done miss Rose, ten points to Lacerta." Natalie walked back to her desk. "Now I'd want you all to write down a little summary for me about what you have learned today, I dont care what you write about. It can be about colors, about rocks, about music, about what Rockology is, about me, about anything really, just as long as you do it well I'll award you five or ten points, so you better start writing it now."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Summery?
Rockology is about stones, rocks, gems, music, everything?
Some rocks are not made of minerals. Rocks are hard and they are not entirely natural, as long as humans stay on the earth, the more that concrete accumulates. It is a synthetic conglomerate, and it acts just like the natural rock, turning up in riverbeds and on beaches. Some of it has entered the rock cycle to be discovered by future geologists.
Obsidian is a rock glass, in which little or none of its material has gathered into crystals. It is an undifferentiated mass of geological material, rather like slag but not as colorful. While obsidian has no minerals in it per se, it is unquestionably a rock.
Rock is also a type of music, as we all know, there are many band that are called something with rock or stone.
Stoned is being for example,Stoned to death is when people throw stones at someone until he/she dies. Witches were often stoned to death.
There are also some towns that have the name "Stone" or "rock".
There's a little town Rockstone which is a town on the right bank of the Essequibo River.
i think that stones are leftovers from a eruption, from mountains and such.
Gem can be a jewel. People think it fascinating when gems sparkle.
Diamonds, Ruby's and crystals, they are all jewels. Diamonds are the most precious thing in the world, beside gold.
Rock is so many things! i can go on and on about it.
Gold is often heavy.
Animals need minerals and humans to ( i think)
Minerals are healthy sometimes.

Lexie can go on and on about this, she likes this class very much.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Natalie smiled at Alexandra as she gave her the summary "Ten points to Lacerta, Miss Rose," she said, she looked over the rest of the class with a sigh "Lesson is over, I am going to hope you are going to be more active in next classes, Crux did rather well, but that is almost all thanks to Miss Baer, Lacerta did fine but I hope Pyxis will do better in next classes" she said as she went over her points in her head. "Now, see you next lesson."

Crux : 35
Lacerta : 25
Pyxis : 10
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2