Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:45 am

Liz rolled her eyes. "I have a room at Ari's, I'd just sleep there." she smiled. "And beside if I were to strip, I'd get loads of money." she grinned.

"But seriously, I don't fancy stripping. It's so.. un-fancy." She frowned.

She then giggled. "Well my siblings have all had their fair share of boyfriends and girlfriends, so it's not weird for me to get a boyfriend or snog-friend for meself." she grinned. "Do you remember when MellySmelly and James dated?" she giggled again.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz) - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz)

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 am

"Boyfriends are fine, but I don't want people to start calling you a slag," Terra sighed. "So be careful with how many guys you snog. I would hate it if you got a reputation as being easy."

Laughing out loud at the memories, Terra caused a few heads to turn to her. She ducked her head, her face turning red. "I totally remember that. It was so awkward being around them," she said, giggling quietly. "They were so puke-worthy!"

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:05 am

Liz rolled her eyes. "I'll be careful. I'm not easy. I only snog hot guys. And there aren't that much of them running around." She smiled sweetly.

"YES! Horrible they were!" She laughed out, clutching her stomach. "Of all the boyfriends Melly's had, I like James the least, I love James and look at him as a brother, so it was like my sister and brother snogging. Like Laura and Matt snogging," She cringed.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 am

"Not many ugly guys at Pigfarts according to the girls there. Something about the Mars air that makes people attractive. Like, how you so kindly point out every five seconds, you," Terra stated, popping a piece of lobster in her mouth.

Gagging, she covered her ears. "No! Don't say that! That's disgusting and I shall barf all over you. Hush it! Now! Or find better analogies!"

Shuddering, Terra pushed the thought away with a sip of wine. "Wine is delicious. Sucks that I get drunk easily," she pouted.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:40 am

Liz ignored the guys comment, she didn't want Terra to continue whining about her "not being innocent."

"Kinda like if you and James dated," she added, giggling loudly, she knew the thoughts and mental images of James and Terra together would make Terra want to die.

She looked at Terra's drink, raising her eyebrows before holding out her hand. "Can I taste?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 am

Terra started choking. "Me and...James!? No! That's just...ugh! No! Do not think like that ever again! That's disgusting!" To complete her statement, she threw in some fake gags.

"You want me...to give a minor liquor?" Terra asked slowly. "Sure, why not?" She passed Liz her glass, feeling a little itsy bit dizzy. "Just don't drink too much."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 am

Liz smiled as Terra passed her the glass, ignoring what she said she gulped down everything the glass had in it, she stuck her tongue out a little. "Heh, silly taste." she said, handing the empty glass back to Terra and taking her own and gulping down the rest of it. "Why do you drink that?"

She laughed before sticking what was left of her food in her mouth. "I'm ready for desert soon!" she then beamed.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Terra shook her head as Liz gulped down her drink. I am such a bad adult, she thought bitterly.

"I drink that," Terra said, glaring at the empty glass, "because I like it. And you just drank it all." Pouting slightly, she turned the glass upside down, allowing a small drop of wine to fall onto the table cloth.

"You would want dessert," Terra rolled her eyes. "Why don't you call the waiter down? I'm sure he'll respond quickly if you do it."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Liz shrugged at the empty glass,t he liquid burned her throat a little and made inside her mouth taste weird so she took another sip from her own drink.

"Oh yea!" she said excited, turning around and waving the waiter who didn't stand far away back over.

"We're ready for desert now." she flashed him another smile, playing with a stray of her hair and then biting her lip slightly.

"I'll be right with it Miss." the waiter promised with a small gracing his lips.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Terra couldn't keep the glare off her face as the waiter came over. He wasn't even looking at her; his eyes were trained on Liz and her flirtacious behavior.

Pedo waiter, Terra thought, rolling her eyes as he walked away.

"Ya know, flirting with him is just making him a criminal. I bet he's thinking stuff that a 19 year old shouldn't be thinking about a 13 year old," Terra said.

A few seconds later, the waiter returned with their desserts. "Will that be all?" he asked, addressing Liz.

"Yes, thank you," Terra said, barely holding back the urge to hit him.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 am

"Oh hush, he's not a criminal!" Lizbet squeaked up just before the waiter appeared.

She batter her eyes a little as she nodded. "Yes that will be all," she giggled.

She had to fight herself really hard not to say: 'Not it will not be all! Come here and snog me!' and snog the guy in front of Terra just to tease and spite her.

But she knew snogging random nineteen year old waiters, was a bad idea.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:11 pm

"Subtle, Liz. Real subtle," Terra said sarcastically.

"If you were any more obvious, you'd be snogging him in some public restroom, leaving me to sit here alone like some cat lady." She heaved a sad sigh, pretending to be upset by her revelation.

"I guess I'll just have to adopt a kneazel and name it Betty to find companionship. Don't you think?"

Taking a bite out of her dessert, Terra flashed Liz a small smile.

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Liz rolled her eyes. "You know what? I would snog him. But just to spite you!" she grinned. "And then who knows, maybe he'll end up falling in love with me and we'll marry and have loads of children."

She almost choked on her own laughter before she stole a strawberry from Terra "Who knows." she repeted with a laugh.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Terra started choking on her food. Spluttering, she got out a distressed "WHAT!?" before she had a coughing fit. When she finally got herself under control, she fixed Liz with a hard glare. "Don't. Ever. Say. That. Again! It's not something to joke about!" she growled, crossing her arms.

Pouting as Liz stole a strawberry, Terra dropped her earlier statement long enough to whine. "That's my strawberry," she moaned.

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum