Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz) Empty The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz)

Post by Terra Coleko Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Terra apparated outside of Supernova, a ridiculously overpriced restaurant, with Lizbet McKinnon, a family friend. She was treating Liz to dinner for her thirteenth birthday and as a way to say 'Congrats! You're going to Pigfarts!'.

Smoothing out her black dress, Terra turned to the teen girl next to her. She gestured to the large building with a grin. "C'mon," she urged, before walking up to a man in a black tux.

"Reservation for Coleko," Terra told him. The man checked a list that he had and nodded.

"Follow me," he grunted, turning around and walking into the building. Scowling at his back, Terra waved Liz to follow.

"Crappy service," she muttered to her, trying to stiffle her giggles.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz) Empty Re: The End of the Beginning (Ter/Liz)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Liz laughed as she followed Terra.
She gasped as she got a good look at the inside of the restaurant.

"Oh my lord this looks amazing! Forget about the crappy service! It's so pretty!" she squeeled next to Terra.

She'd never been here before, she usually celebrated her birthdays at home just with her siblings, but this year she'd wanted to something different and gone to here with Terra.

"Oh by the way Terra!" she said as they walked closer to their table. "Do you like my dress?"

(the dress)
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Terra tried to hold in her snickers at Liz's excitement. It really was hilarious in it's own way. "Prettyness can only get you so far, Liz," she told her, letting out a small laugh.

Terra examined the dress. She walked around Liz a few times, eyeing the garment. It was purple (as expected), with black straps. Overall, it was beautiful. "I love it, Bet. You make it look amazing," she concluded, nodding her head in approval.

They arrived at the table, and Terra took a seat as the (rude) man pulled out their chairs for them. He handed them their menus, not even waiting for them to take their seats and started speaking.

"Welcome to Supernova, where our food is known throughout the galaxy. Please enjoy these complementary bread sticks as you look over the menu," he droned in a bored monotone before leaving.

"Well," Terra scoffed, taking a seat. She scanned over the menu, her eyes landing on her favorite dish, the lobster special. She looked up at Liz, and smiled. "So, what are you ordering?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Liz was still beaming when she took her seat.
She stared at the menu, her eyes growing big as they run over all the food.

"I want... I... uhm... SNAILS? Who in their right mind wants snails?" she couldn't help her self from giggling. "Right.. food.. uh," She bit her lip. "I know which desert I'd want... but I don't have any idea what else. What do you say Terra the food expert?" she grinned as she put the menu down, battin her eyes at Terra in a way telling her to help her.

Last edited by Lizbet McKinnon on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm

"Snails are actually really good," Terra mused, smiling at Liz's reaction. "It tastes like chicken."

Rolling her eyes at the redhead, Terra picked up her menu and skimmed it's contents. "There's the steak, but they only cook it rare. Uh, the lobster is to die for--that's what I'm ordering. Oh, and they have delicious salmon. Or you can get a shrimp cocktail, but it's not really that filling. If you want to go vegetarian, try the ceaser salad," she listed off, picking out the best dishes.

"Or, you know, you can always have the snails," Terra smirked, placing down her menu. "It's your choice, birthday girl."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

Liz pulled at her red hair as she continued looking over the menu. "Caesar salad sounds delish!" she said, flipping her hair over to one shoulder.

She grimaced when the talk was brought back to snails. "Negative thank you!" she managed out, laughing a little.

She then put her menu down again, and leaned over towards Terra. "Ter... will I like Pigfarts? I mean Mellers says its great, but that's only cus she has a boyfriend," she rolled her eyes. "Young love. It's almost puke worthy." she grinned. "Except puke is disgusting."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 am

Terra tried, and failed, to hold in a laugh at Liz's refusal to the snails. "You know, the French eat snails. If you snag yourself a smexi French guy, then you're gonna have to get used to eating snails," she told her, attempting to scold her. Needless to say, it was a failed attempt.

"You won't like Pigfarts," Terra said seriously, looking at Lizbet with the straightest face that she's ever worn. "You'll love it," she grinned.

Terra rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair while crossing her ankles. "I'm sure you'll fall into a bad case of puppy love numerous times at Pigfarts. Hopefully, you'll be the one breaking hearts, and Mel, Ari, and I won't have to beat the crap out of one of my students," she said, her voice teasing, but the message serious.

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Liz couldn't help but grin at the mention of hot French guys. "Mmm..french guys."

She rolled her eyes then. "Well Pigfarts better be good, I don't want to have to be shipped over to Hogwarts, then I have to be in school with my brother. Gag me." she laughed.

"Oh Ter! Threatening to beat students up! Such a good teacher you are." She flipped her hair again, this time over the other shoulder, before leaning back wearing a broad grin. "And well I'll make sure I give those guys some glue after I dump them then,"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 pm

"You should be nicer to your brother, Liz. He's your family," Terra rolled her eyes. Liz was so...Liz. "Remember, family is forever, young grasshopper."

Grinning, Terra took a bite out of one of the breadsticks. "You know it, Bet," she winked after swallowing. "Glue and a picture of Melly the second to fawn and get over you with, that's what you should give them," she smirked.

Moving her hair away from her face, Terra looked around for a waiter. "We should order now, yes?"

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm

Liz rolled her eyes. "He's annoying. If he were to be in the same school as I, he'd scare all the hot boys away!" she pouted.

She then rolled her eyes again. "Picture of wittle Mel? Neh, rather give them a picture of MellySmelly, she's more grown up as is her booty." She grinned out.

She then nodded. "I'm starving! I hope the food is better than the service." she giggled.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 pm

"Then maybe I shall tell your dear brother so that the boys stay away," Terra teased.

Holding back a grin, Terra shook her head in mock disappointment. "Mel isn't gonna like that you said that, missy. Really, why can't you be as innocent as Young Melly? Such a filthy mind you have."

Rolling her eyes, Terra called a waiter over. "We'll have one Lobster Special and a Ceaser salad," she told the young man.

"And what would you like to drink?" he asked, writing down the order in a small notepad. "And can I interest you in desert?"

"I'll have a glass of white wine and, uh," she said, scanning the menu for deserts. "And I'll have chocolate dipped strawberries."

"And you, miss?" the waiter asked, addressing Liz.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Liz gasped. "You wouldn't dare talk to him! He'd march right over to Mars and .. I don't know, go all him on everyone." she rolled her eyes.

Seconds later she gasped again. "TERRA!" she said accusingly. "I AM innocent! Melly's the one with the boyfriend!" she pouted.

Lizbet then turned to the waiter, he was rather young and kinda good looking, she gave him the most charming smile. "Oh, I'll just have some sprinkling water please," she smiled again before biting her lip. "Mmm... I'll have crème brûlee for desert." she smiled, she'd tasted that once and it was amazing.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

"At least Mel would only snog her boyfriend. Since you're single, you can snog a million different guys," Terra said, rolling her eyes again.

Smiling thankfully at the waiter, Terra handed him their menus. "That's all we want at the moment."

"Very well. I'll return shortly with your order," the waiter said, smiling at Liz before walking away.

"Perv," Terra muttered under her breath and then gave Liz a look. "He's like, what? 19? I don't really think you should flirt with someone that old. Especially since you're thirteen."

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Liz couldn't stop herself from giggling when the boy smiled at her.

She then turned to Terra, pouting a little bit. "Smiling isn't flirting! Maybe we're just... polite!" She grinned, leaning forward. "He's rather cute thought, isn't he? And age doesn't matter in love." She sighed dreamily.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 pm

"Well, stop being polite to older boys," Terra smirked, "unless you want me to tell your daddy."

Biting her lip, Terra cast a glance at the waiter whom was on the other side of the restaurant and nodded. "Yeah, he's pretty cute. Sucks that he's younger than me," she said, sighing sadly.

Snorting, Terra looked at Liz with a raised eyebrow. "And what would you know about love, dear? I don't think snogging random people in random places is the definition of being in love."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Liz faked hurt. "Do you think I just snog and drop?" she fake gasped, but then broke into giggles. "Well I guess you're right."

She stopped giggling and raised her eyebrows. "Since when did you become a love expert? Have a secret lover - or two - you're hiding from me?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:37 pm

"No! I do not have a secret lover or two! Merlin, Liz! I was just saying that to be in love, you have to know the person. You can't love some random person that you know nothing about," Terra said, blushing slightly.

The waiter came by and dropped off their food in a hurry, stopping for a brief second to send Liz another smile. Terra rolled her eyes again, not even trying to hide the scowl on her face.

Lifting up her full glass of wine, Terra took a large gulp of it. "Stupid pedophile waiters," she mutter, flashing Liz a grin.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Liz rolled her eyes. "So touchy." She muttered under her breath.

A grin spread over her face when the boy came back. "Thank you," she flashed him another smile ignoring Terra.

When he was gone she turned to Terra. "Awh common, let me have a little fun! It's not like I'm gonna snog him."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 am

"You wish you could snog him," Terra muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes. She flashed Liz a smile to cover up her words, before turning to her delicious meal.

"So, what does the birthday girl want for a present? Besides a deliciously expensive dinner," Terra asked Liz, playing with the claw of the lobster.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 am

Liz smiled sheepishly sticking a piece of lettuce in her mouth. "Well, I wouldn't mind it. Older boys are much better kissers than young sloppy thirteen year olds."

She then clapped her hands "Ooh presents! Well! I really need new shoes, high heeled ones! Or socks! Knee high of course. We wear skirts at Pigfarts right?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 am

"I'll give you that one," Terra sighed, smiling slightly. "When I was thirteen, all the boys wore braces and they spit everywhere! It was so gross..."

Terra raised her eyebrows as Liz started listing off items that she wanted. "You can have heels, but three inches being the highest. Knee high socks are fine. And, yes, the girls must wear skirts, but I'm not buying you a skirt if it doesn't at least reach two inches above your knee. Deal?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 am

Liz pouted. "But Ter! If the skirt is so long, and I'm wearing high socks, there wont be ANY skin showing! And skin is nice." she pouted.

Maybe she should get her self some low cut tops instead. She giggled at the thought.

She really loved the attention she got if she dressed like that, even though it was bad.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:24 am

Terra rolled her eyes. "That's kind of the point, Lizzy, but, if it means so much to you you can just wear no socks with the skirts."

Smirking to herself, she took another sip of her wine. Liz was really something. The exact opposite of little Melly.

"How about I just get you a portable pole? Sound good?''
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 am

Liz pouted again. "But I like socks. Well I can always learn shrinking spells." She shrugged.

She then rolled her eyes. "Well if you do want me to become a pole dancer, or stripper. Then sure." She gave away another shrug. "Seriously Ter, why do you have such a problem with my ''thoughts'' on things?" She sighed a little.

"Not everyone can be an angel like Melly." she said, pouting a little.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 am

"Resourceful," Terra grinned.

Scoffing, she leaned over and ruffled Liz's hair. "You can be whatever the hell you want to be as long as you 1) don't have to sleep on my couch, and, 2) are happy. If stripping makes you happy, then go ahead and do it," Terra told her, shrugging.

"And I do not have a problem with your thoughts. Just...some of your actions. I mean, do you really need to wear such short skirts? Oh, Merlin. I've turned into my mother," she groaned, hitting her forehead with her hand.

Rolling her eyes, Terra sat back in her chair. "If everybody were angels, the there would be no devils, and, thus, no angels," she winked.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum