Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not the Greatest Friend To Have (Sky/Scar)

2 posters

Go down

Not the Greatest Friend To Have (Sky/Scar) Empty Not the Greatest Friend To Have (Sky/Scar)

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 am

Sky sat at the Crux table, picking at something on his plate. He couldn't decide if it was meatloaf, chicken, or some really hard lasagna. He had to admit, it didn't taste as bad as it looked.

Sky noticed somebody sit across from him out of the corner of his eye. He glanced up, then glanced back down at his food, his mind not registering what, well, who he was looking at until a few seconds after he looked away. His gaze flicked back up as he drank in the appearance of a very pretty girl.

"Hey, I'm Sky," he said, the corners of his lips twitching up.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Not the Greatest Friend To Have (Sky/Scar) Empty Re: Not the Greatest Friend To Have (Sky/Scar)

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 am

Scarlett looked at her meal in digust. Then noticed a boy looking at her, she rolled her eyes and started to eat. It didn't taste good, but it didn't taste bad. She took a sip of her drink as the boy spoke. She looked at his face, slightly raising an eyebrow. "Scarlett." She said, pushing her lips together.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Not the Greatest Friend To Have (Sky/Scar) Empty Re: Not the Greatest Friend To Have (Sky/Scar)

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 am

Sky didn't know whether to be offended by her one worded answer, or relieved that she wasn't those annoying types that wouldn't stop talking. They would just go on and on, not even noticing if you weren't paying attention. Those people got on his every nerve.

"I haven't seen you around before," Sky said, scowling down at the lump of 'food' on his plate. The piece of-meat? chicken? rock?-refused to break apart.

"You new, or just don't like people?"
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:52 am

Scarlett looked at him, then took another drink. She sat back, folding her arms and sighed.
"Both," She said, her eyes moving around. "What about you? Are you the type that flirts with every girl he meets?" She asked, leaning forward, pushing an elbow onto the table, her hand on her neck, looking at him, with a slight glare.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 am

Sky shrugged, taking a sip of water from his glass. "What's the point in lying? Yeah, I tend to flirt with every girl I meet. Well, almost every girl..." he said, adding the last part as an afterthought.

"What about you? Are you the type of girl that hates every flirt?" he asked, leaning forward, copying her position.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 am

Scarlett raised an eyebrow. "It's the other way around, if you haven't noticed," She hissed, a slight glare in her eyes. "More like, every guy flirts with me," She said, smirking,
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:21 am

"Someone's a bit full of themselves, aren't they?" Sky teased. "Yeah, you're hot, but does that really mean that every guy flirts with you? I mean, I'm sure there are a few guys who are way too intimidated by you to even dare looking at you."

Sky knew that he probably shouldn't joke around, but he really couldn't help it. It was way too good of an opportunity.

"I would promise not to flirt with you, but I'd probably end up breaking it," he said, leaning back.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:51 am

Scarlett smiled at the fact that he called her hot. She knew she was, but she also knew that she naturally attracted guys anyway, so she didn't bother to tell him she was a Veela.

"Hm.. your not too bad yourself," She grinned, slightly raising an eyebrow.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 pm

"Thank you," Sky grinned.

"So, let's say that I decided to flirt with you, what exactly would be the consequence?" he asked, his curiosity forcing him to ask the question. He didn't ask the question because he wanted to flirt with her. Not at all. It was pure curiosity. Nothing more.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down