Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from? Empty [Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:21 am

Roslyn was homesick. There was no other way to describe it. She missed breathing air and actually being able to smell normal things, like trees and flowers and various other things. She missed seeing green things, instead of just red dust outside her window.
"Get a grip, woman" she muttered to nothing in particular as she rested her arms on her elbows. "You just got here. You can't go home yet" she added, standing up and stretching lazily.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

[Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from? Empty Re: [Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Aurelie walked into the common room and smiled at the girl who was in there. "Hi, I'm Aurie!" she said. "I'm from Pyxis. And you?"

The girl seemed to be muttering to herself.
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

http://thecrazedcupcakepenguin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from? Empty Re: [Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Roslyn blushed. "Oh, uh..." she stammered, mentally cursing her rather bad habit of talking to herself. "I'm Roslyn, and I'm in Lacerta" she said, forcing a smile and trying not to let her embarrassment show. "Nice to meet you, Aurelie" she added, pushing her hair out of her eyes.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 pm

(OOC: For your sig, put [Roslyn] All the lonely people, where do they all come from?  at the beginning and at the end)

Aurelie smiled. "Nice to meet you. Are you a first year like me?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Roslyn nodded. "Yeah," she said, starting to relax.

[Sorry, put what at the end?]
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

(Gah! Put [ img ] at the beginning and [ / img ] at the end. Without the spaces)

"Really?" Aurelie smiled. "What classes are you taking? i'm not sure. ARe you going to the ball?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 pm

[Ah, I see -sheepish- I'm a little slow on the uptake >.<]

Roslyn shrugged. "Rockology, Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration" she said, raising her eyebrows. "And I guess I am going to the ball, but I'm not going with anyone" she said, smiling a little. "What about you?"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm

"I'm taking Rockology and a few others," Aurie said. "I forget a lot of things. I'm going to the ball with a friend of mine." She blushed. "Jake Ornery. he's new too."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Roslyn smiled. "Well, at least I'll know someone in my classes" she said, stuffing her hands in her pockets.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

"Yeah, I'm glad for that too," said Aurie, smiling back. "So, uh, what'cha doing?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Roslyn laughed. "Nothing but talking to myself" she said, shaking her head. "You?"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Aurelie shrugged. "I don't know many people yet, so I just came here, I guess." She smiled shyly.
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Roslyn nodded, smiling. "Join the club," she said, flopping down in a chair. "We have jackets"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"Nice. But I'd like to know if you have anything I could hang on my refridgerator, make my mom proud," Aurelie said cheerfully, sitting into the chair next to Rose. "Mind if I call you Rose? It's a cute nickname."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Roslyn laughed. "How about a 'New Kids who are lurking in the inter-house common room banner?" she joked, smiling. "But you can only call me Rose if I can call you Aurie," she added, pushing her hair out of her eyes.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:52 pm

"Everyone calls me AUrie," Aurelie said cheerfully. "Except for my enemies and weird friends. They call me Aurelie or Shish-kebaber." She grimaced.
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Roslyn raised her eyebrows. "Shishkebaber?" she asked, "Do you mind if I ask what on earth you did to deserve that?"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Aurelie blushed. "Well, once I had to eat ten shish-kebabs, and then I hit my crush with a flying projectile of vomit when I threw up...yeah...."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Roslyn cringed. "Oh, lovely" she said, shaking her head. "I've heard of people doing worse things though," she said, tucking her legs up under her.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:14 pm

"Really?" Aurelie smiled. "What kind of things?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 pm

"Like someone dipping their hand in a love potion to prove that you actually have to drink the stuff for it to work" she said, trying not to laugh. "Unfortunately that theory was wrong and said hand was then rather prone to touching people that said person liked"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm

"Hahaha," Aurelie laughed. "Wowww. The worst thing I've ever seen was a boy putting his hand in fresh cow poop."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:11 am

"Ew" Roslyn wrinkled her nose. "Sounds like something my brother would do" she said, laughing a little as she shook her head. "He never listens when I say "Simon, don't touch that""
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"I know. Little brothers, aren't they the worst?" Aurelie laughed. "I had a little brother, but he died. But I still have a little sister, but she's enough for me!"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:55 am

Roslyn frowned. "That's horrible," she said, looking thoughtful and then brightening again. "I have a hard time with just one sibling," she said, laughing a little. "I'd probably end up in a mental hospital if I had two"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next