Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson Two

+5
Sky Rider
Rebecca Mordred
Natalie Richter
Alexandra Rose
Natalie Wyatt
9 posters

Go down

Lesson Two Empty Lesson Two

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Natalie entered her classroom bored, she took a slow walk around the room until she pulled up her wand and watched as the desks and chairs in the room all formed tables that seated four instead of the normal ones that only seated two.

She then made another gesture with her wand and watched as a big Grey ball (so big that it would probably reach up to her bellybutton) appeared next to her desk.

Smiling satisfied to herself she walked towards the chalkboard and wrote

Rockology
Lesson two
Rocks

She smirked, she was a really looking forward to this lesson and really hope the children would be active.. if they wouldn't.. then she would just have to punish them.
She smirked to her self as she sat down on her chair by the desk and waited for her students.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Lesson Two Empty Re: Lesson Two

Post by Alexandra Rose Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 am

Alexandra walked into the class room, and was the first student to arrive.
The Professor sat on her desk, there is a gray ball next to her desk.
Lexie wonders what the teacher is going to use him for.
" Good morning, Professor"

She sat down in the middle and took her books up, waiting for the other students to arrive.

Last edited by Alexandra Rose on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to fix.)
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Natalie walked in, not paying much attention as she had a book opened. Walking a reading was a skill Natalie had mastered, and she was very proud of herself for doing so, as reading is one of her favorite things.

She slipped into a desk and put the book down. "Good Morning, Ma'am." She said with a small smile.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Becca entered the Rockology classroom with a small smile.

Looking up at Natalie, she grinned. "Hello, Professor Wyatt. Mind if I sit in this lesson? For, uh, teacher stuff." She waved a hand dismissively and moved towards Nat.

She gave her a small nudge and muttered, "I still wanna learn about Rockology. And, I said I'd be here!"
She laughed, and took a seat at the back of the classroom.

At least she wasn't late.
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Sky walked into the Rockology classroom, and noticed that there were already four people there, two Lacerta girls, and two professors.

Great, more people to give us work, he thought, groaning internally.

Taking a seat near the door, Sky smiled at the girls, his pearly whites showing.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Natalie smiled as Becca entered her class. "Yes take a seat dear, you will learn a lot." She grinned out.

She waited for couple more minutes until her eyebrows narrowed in annoyance. Only three students?

"Nice of all the others students to show up on time," she said sarcastically. "Five points from each late student," she said, more to her self then to her class. "Now, Mister Rider can you tell me what you think I might be planning on doing with that ball?" she asked, motioning towards the big grey ball.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Sky looked up at the professor and mentally cursed. He didn't really want to answer any questions. Sighing, he looked at the ball and started naming a bunch of random guesses.

"You're going to sit on it? Use it to work out? Throw rocks at it? Trap a martian?" he asked, shrugging at the end. How the heck was he supposed to know? She was supposed to teach it to them before she asked questions. He wasn't a freakin mind reader.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Natalie smiled. She actually smiled. And laughed really loud inside her head, she really felt like jumping on a table on dancing, she loved when students had NO idea what she was talking about.
"Negetive," she smirked at the boy. "Or well I MIGHT have a seat on it, its really nice and bounchy! Miss Rose, have any other ideas?" She asked pointing a finger at a blonde haired girl
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Alexandra was daydreaming a little, when she heard her name she woke up from it and answered.
"Well, maybe we're gonna learn about gravity? Learning why it's much slower in space than on the earth. Or are we going to learn to freeze it? i don't really know, this is so new."
Lexie blushed a little when she finished cause' she didn't know anything about this.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Jack walked with Zoltan to the Rockology classroom.

Upon entering, Jack realised quickly they were late, again. He smiled awkwardly at Professor Wyatt and took a seat at the back, gesturing for Zoltan to follow him. He had a feeling that Professor Wyatt wouldn't just let them get away with being late once again.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Natalie was getting a bit bored and shook her head at the girl "Not right Miss Rose," she walked into the front of the class. "Once again I'm going to ask you class to think out side the box-" she stopped in mid sentence when two boys walked into the classroom, if she remembered right these were the same two boys that were late to her lesson last time.

"Good day," she greeted with a stern look on her face. "Nice of you to actually show up. Now Mister Holloway or Mister Maslin can either one of you tell me what you think I am going to do with that ball over there?" she asked, narrowing her eyes before poiting at the big grey ball next to her desk, this time someone really needed to answer right.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Zoltan trailed into the classroom after Jack and took a seat next to him at the back. He cringed when she addressed them in a stern voice.

"Um..," he trailed off when she asked them a question. He knew what she was probably going to do, but didn't want to say it aloud. "Send us outside to play dodge ball with it?" he asked hopefully, a smirk on his face.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Natalie crossed her arms, not really amused. "Oh, is that maybe what you were doing while you were being late to my class?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. "But no, not the answer I was looking for. Mister Holloway, your answer would be?"

Oh the boy better be right, Natalie thought to her self, her eyes growing dark.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:44 am

Aurelie hurried into the classroom. "Sorry for being late, Ms. Wyatt. I think Rumbleroar told you that I would be....I think..."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

http://thecrazedcupcakepenguin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 am

Before Jack answered Natalie noticed a girl enter her class. "Oh yes, Miss Bones?" she crossed off the girls name on her list. "Rumbleroar did talk to me, now you may take a seat while we listen to Mister Holloway here tell us his answer."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey Black Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Lacey slowly edged into the classroom, her face bright red with fear of being late on her first day, and red from exhaustion of running around trying to find the dang room. She eyed the class nervously before walking up to the professor.

"Um. . ." she started nervously. "Haha, sorry I'm late. I'm Lacey, Lacey Black, and I'm new." she shuffled around in her bag trying to find the note from Rumbleroar. "Here-" she handed it to the professor "this is from Rumbleroar. Sorry I'm interrupting."

Finding a seat in the far back, she slid into it and drew her attention to her teacher.
Lacey Black
Lacey Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Jack frowned at the teacher, who was evidently going to make him pay dearly for being late.

He looked at the grey ball and back at the teacher. "Are you going to throw it at me?" he asked her jovially.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

"Yes, Miss Black have a seat please," Nat said absent mindely as she waited for her answer and watched the girl sit down with one eye.

When ther answer finally came she clapped her hands together, walked towards the big ball and grabbed it from the ground before sending it straight at her student. "Excellent Mister Holloway. I am indeed going to throw this ball at you," she said as in bounched back to her arms. "- all of you, if you answer wrong or are late to my class." she said before throwing the ball at Mister Masling as well and catching it again when it came bounching back. "-or annoy me," she added, giving Becca a quiet smirk were she sat in the back, this was probably not a very normal lesson for her to watch.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Becca grinned and put her arms up in surrender.

Nat was quite entertaining when she taught, even if slightly violent and definitely a little bit crazy. Becca couldn't comment particularly, and so smiled and leant back in her seat, waiting for the next part.

She wished she could have taken Rockology at school.
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Natalie snapped out of a daydream as the ball made contact with a student. Her eyes grew wide and she straightened up a bit.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Aurelie smiled. Oh, she dearly enjoyed throwing things.
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

http://thecrazedcupcakepenguin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down