Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One

+8
Leo Wyatt
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Hollis Woods
Jessica Winters
Natalie Richter
Jack Holloway
Melanie Frost
Rumbleroar
12 posters

Go down

Lesson One Empty Lesson One

Post by Rumbleroar Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 am

Rumbleroar entered the empty Defense Against The Dark Arts classroom, the current teacher Payton Struck was absent for the first part of the Lesson so he had to step in and get the students started.

He was excited to teach, he didn't usually teach because he knew it was kind of frightening for children when a big Lion entered the classroom, but most of them were probably familiar with him because he was the Head Master, nothing less he was a bit excited for their reactions.

He ran his eyes over the student list as he waited for the children.

Student List:
Lacerta:
Alexandra Rose
Jack Holloway
Zoltan Maslin
Jessica Winters
Natalie Richter

Crux:
Zytka Vian Baer
Leo Wyatt

Pyxis:
Danielle Peterson
Melanie M. Frost
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

http://pigfarts.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Lesson One Empty Re: Lesson One

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Melanie entered the classroom and noticed she was the first one there. She looked around and connected with the Professors eyes, but the Professor was also their Head Master Rumbleroar and also a lion.
She was very excited to be taught by a lion.

"Good day Head Master" she said smiling and took her seat as she waited for the rest to arrive.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Jack entered Defence Against the Dark Arts to see that Rumbleroar was taking the lesson once again. He smiled at the teacher, and took his seat next to a girl who was already seated.

"Hi, I'm Jack," he greeted cheerfully.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Melanie looked up as a boy entered the room.
She smiled as she sat next to her "Hello!" She said cheerfully and flopped her red hair over her shoulder. "Nice to meet you Jack, the name is Melanie." she smiled and offered Jack her hand.

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Natalie walked in, noticing the two students and Prof. Rumbleroar.
"Hello, am I late? Sorry if I am. I'm Natalie. Natalie Richter."
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Winters Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Jess groaned as she walked into Defense. Why did she take this class? Usually she would love it, but now she is what you need to defend yourself from, not the defended. Slowly walking to a seat she sat down and got out her materials. She wondered if she would make any friends.
Jessica Winters
Jessica Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 am

Danielle walked briskly into the classroom. This was one of the classes she had been looking forward to most. She quickly moved into a desk next to a girl with long dark hair, and got out her materials.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Zytka skipped to Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, it was one of the classes she was most excited about.

Walking into the classroom she nodded to the professor and sat down near the middle of the room.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Leo walked to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, his hands buried in the pockets of his jeans. He had been looking forward to this class the most, it just seemed very interesting. He wasn't first to arrive in the classroom, because a fair amount of students was already there.

Leo looked at the teacher in front of the classroom, who appeared to be a lion. Leo raised one of his eyebrows but shrugged it off. He was quite sure that was Rumbleroar, Nathalie had told him about it.

He looked for a place to sit and decided to sit somewhere near the girl he recognized from his house. He didn't know what her name was though. Leo leaned his head on his hand as he waited for the class to start.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Von Heem Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Victor slowly walked to Defense, feeling tired, with his snake on his shoulder, Abrem was tickling his neck with his tail.

He sat down near the back and started playing with Abrem
Viktor Von Heem
Viktor Von Heem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Rumbleroar watched the students enter the classroom one by one. When most of them seemed there already, he cleared his throat for silence. "Good morning," he greeted with a smile as he pushed his legs forward and walked into the front of the room.

He smiled again "Even though we are not all here yet I think its time to start the class. Now, you all seem like students that have things between their ears, so can anyone tell me what they think is the most popular Defense spell?"
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:37 am

Alexandra hears Mr. Rumbleroar's question as she walks in the class.
"Good morning, Mr. Rumbleroar, Isn't Expelliarmus the most popular Defense spell? " She says.
When she has found a seat, she sits down and listens to what the teacher says.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Rumbleroar smiled "Very good! Very good Miss Rose! And great for you to answer, because being late is not a good thing." he winked at the girl "But don't worry, we've all gotten lost. You were very right, Expelliarmus is indeed the spell I was thinking of. Ten stars to Lacerta! Now can anyone tell me what color the charm casts away when used?"
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Danielle smiled and raised her hand shakily into the air. "The colour of the spell is usually Red." She answered.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Rumbleroar grinned "Very well done Miss Peterson, five stars to Pyxis! You all seem to have done your work! I don't remember having such a bright first year class - that could answer all the question in their first Lesson, you should be proud."

He smiled again and then walked over to a table in the middle of the room which seated a red head. "Now, I am going to randomly pick you for answer, don't be nervous, if you don't know the answer you just don't know it, but you can always guess. Miss Baer? Can you tell me what the Expelliarmus spell does?"
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Zytka was surprised the Headmaster had asked her a question.

She cleared her throat and said.

"well, since it's the disarming charm, it disarms opponent, and sometimes it can even knock the opponent backwards." she said, her voice shaking.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Rumbleroar smiled once again "Very good, very good. Ten points to Crux. You all seem to know a lot about this spell." He said and looked over the classroom. "You all must know that this is a really hard spell to do. But it is really usefull. You can use to defend your self, like Miss Baer said its a disarming spell and when used one hundred percent right it can send your oppointment flying backwards. Does anyone here know any other good defence spells, what about you Mister Holloway?" he asked motioning with his head towards a dark haired boy.
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Richter Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Natalie had begun skribbling notes over her paper. She already knew the spell very well, but she always liked to stay safe. She seemed to forget things often.
Natalie Richter
Natalie Richter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Jack looked up when he heard his name, and his eyes widened.

"Uh... protego?" he asked. "I mean... well... uh, I don't know really. Protego."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 am

Zoltan slipped into the classroom and sighed. He had been late to all of his classes today and was mad at himself.

"Sorry I'm late," he grumbled, taking a seat. "Got lost.. again."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Struck Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 am

Payton hurried into her classroom, juggling her coffee, books and kitten, Simba, in her arms. She had let Rumbleroar know that she was joining to be late and he had reassured her that her class would be taken care of until she could get there.

"Headmaster! I am so sorry, I had a family emergency! You see, my aunt and uncle sent my cousin to live with me without asking first, so it was a bit dramatic," she explained hurriedly, setting her stuff on her desk whilst still holding a struggling Simba. "I can take over from here, sir!"

Setting Simba down in her chair, Payton turned to address her students.

"I apologize for not being here before, it's a long story," she said, not wanting to go into much detail. "I am Professor Struck, your Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. I am also the Deputy Headmistress and Head of Pyxis, but I assure you I will treat my house the same as all the other: fairly. Now, what has the Headmaster covered during my absence?" she asked the students.
Payton Struck
Payton Struck
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2069988/GinnyWeasley77

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Von Heem Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:24 am

Victor's hand flew up in the air, with Abrem wrapped around it, he liked wrapping himself around Victors hands and fingers, and Victor had forgotten it, so he pulled his hand down, almost as if he had burnt himself.

"Uhm, professor, he was just talking about defensive spells, and making us answer questions about them." He said awkwardly, looking at the professor.
Viktor Von Heem
Viktor Von Heem

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Struck Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Payton paid no attention to the snake, it didn't bother her one bit. Zachary had had a pet snake growing up and she loved to play with it. "Thank you, Mister Von Heem. 10 points to Pyxis. Defensive spells are very important for duelling and other such purposes," she explained, before going into a long lecture about defensive spells.

"Alright, we are all out of time. Next class, I promise we will do something more.. productive. Until then, goodbye!" she said after about 30 minutes of talking. She watched the students leave while petting Simba happily.

OOC: House Stars
Pyxis - 15
Lacerta - 15
Crux - 10
Payton Struck
Payton Struck
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2069988/GinnyWeasley77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content