Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson One

+3
Heidi Clark
Alexandra Rose
Terra Coleko
7 posters

Go down

Lesson One Empty Lesson One

Post by Terra Coleko Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Terra walked into her classroom, smiling. She was planning on teaching her students about the origins of magic. Taking a seat at her desk, she awaited their arrival.

Attendance
Alexandra Rose
Jack Holloway

Heidi Clark
Melanie Frost

Zytka Vian Baer

Last edited by Terra Coleko on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lesson One Empty Re: Lesson One

Post by Alexandra Rose Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 am

Alexandra walks in the classroom and sees that shes first student to arrive.
As she takes a seat she smiles to the Professor and says "Good morning Professor Smile"
She sits down and waits for some other students to arrive, she reads a book while she waits.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Clark Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 am

Heidi bounces in and plops into a seat in the second row. She smiles and says

"Hi!" to the other student and the professor as she pulls out her notebook and doodles with a furrowed brow.
Heidi Clark
Heidi Clark

http://imaginarybandname.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollis Woods Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 am

Lyra walked in the classroom and sat down in an empty desk near the front. History of Magic was one of her favourite subjects apart from Transfigurations and Charms.
Hollis Woods
Hollis Woods

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Zytka walked to History of Magic playing with her red hair.

Walking into the classroom she noticed there were three other girls already there, she found an empty desk near the back and sat down.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Melanie hurried into the classroom hoping she wasn't too late. She looked around as she entered and saw three girls.
She spotted one red haired girl in the back and decided to sit next to her - Melanie also being a redhead and all.
"Excuse me, mind if I sit?" she asked and gestured to the empty seat next to the girl.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"Not at all, please sit down." Zytka said and smiled to the girl.

"I'm Zytka." She said and reached out her hand. "And you are?"
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Melanie sat down and smiled as she took up her books and dropped them on the table. "I'm Melanie Frost." She said with another smile.

"I like your name, does it mean anything?" she asked and looked at the girl - Zytka.

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 pm

"Yes, actually, my name means Rose Flower, it comes from Polish,and my middle name, Vian, means full of life, and it comes from English. My mother wanted me to have a name with a meaning, and it had to 'fit' me like she said, she says the rose is the most beautiful flower on earth and that I was full of life, so to her my name means Beauty full of life." She said and smiled, her mother often called her Beauty, she didn't didn't like it very much.

"I like your name.. It's way more normal than mine, but actually, in Greek, it means Black" She said and smiled at Melanie, she knew the meaning to almost all names in the world.
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer
Zytka Cupcake Vian Baer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Jack entered the History of Magic classroom ruffling his hair.

Seeing that the lesson hadn't begun (and feeling oddly relieved), he took an empty seat towards the side of the classroom and crossed his legs.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Terra smiled at the class before standing up. She cleared her throat and wrote the words 'Origin of Magic Theory' on the board. Turning to the class, she grinned.

"Good morning, class. My name is Professor Coleko. The first thing we are going to talk about is the Origin of Magic. Now, seeing as nobody was alive when magic was created, no one knows for sure how it happened. I'm sure all of you have an imagination; can anybody come up with their own theory of how it was created?" Terra asked, waiting for one of them to speak.

((ooc: Sorry! I lost internet for like....3?....days.))
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Rose Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Alexandra raised her hand.
" Could it be that some old wizards and Witches that made it?
For Wizards and witches, Magic is science. They could have develop it from something and made it magical.
For the wands they used something magical? Like Unicorn hair, Unicorn horn or magic trees anything! Anything that they thought that was impossible, was made to reality.
Maybe, they had something that they used to practice. I think that back in the old days, wizards and witches used magic for bad and something like that. or something good so it could help them, just like it's helping us.
You told us to use our imagination, i am using mine completely. But there's lot more left in my head that i will keep for later."

Lexie finishes and leans back in the chair. She loved using her imagination! It was so big and strong, she was very happy to be in this class.
Alexandra Rose
Alexandra Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Melanie listened to the girl's idea - her name was something Alexandra if she remembered right.
When the girl finished Melanie slowly raised her hand.

"If I may professor, I'd like to share my idea," she said with a smile, "I agree with Alexandra for the most part. I think that ever since the world was made magic must've existed; there is not other liable explanation, magic may be something that the first people on earth have mastered with them, that they found what is magical about the world and with hard work and lot of practice maybe been able to make one spell, using stuff like Alexandra said, unicorn hair and making wands - they must've used something they thought was magical." she took a short break to catch her breath.

"And then they thought their kids the spells they had made and the kids made new ones, and so it went on and on until magic got slowly and slowly easier for each generation to use because their forefathers before them mastered it, leaving the magic genes on to each new generation." she finished with a hint of blush in her cheeks, she had no idea if anything she had just said made any sense.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Terra listened to the two girls with rapt attention. They had some good ideas. And their theories were brilliant.

"Good job. If everybody in the magical world thought like you, we'd have more... plausible theories. Unfortunately, it's in a wizard's nature to be ignorant towards others," Terra said.

"The current theory is that humans were born with the ability to manipulate this energy, also known as magic, and that every magical creature was a by-product of our manipulations. If one of you were to suggest your own theories that do not say that the wizard, or witch, is superior, it would be shot down immediately by the majority.

"Now, since I know some of you might not agree with this, does any ody have any opinions on the current theory they wish to share? Any questions?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heidi Clark Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:38 am

Heidi raises her hand and furrows her brow.

"Excuse me, Professor, but if humans created all those magical creatures, where did humans come from? And that doesn't reallly explain the origin of magic, does it? Or how we can control it? It kind of just says what we've done with magic since we discovered it."

Heidi slumps back into her chair, more confused than when she started speaking.
Heidi Clark
Heidi Clark

http://imaginarybandname.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Terra smiled at the girl, Heidi, and nodded her head. "Exactly, Miss Clark. 5 stars to Pyxis. The current theory of how magic originated does not say how magic came to be. It states that humans were born with it. It's said to be something we received from birth, like our sight," she said.

Terra looked up at the clock and sighed. "Next lesson we'll talk about the view of muggles and muggleborns through the eras. Until next time guys," she smiled.

Stars awarded: 5 to Pyxis

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down