Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lollapalooza (Invitation)

2 posters

Go down

Lollapalooza (Invitation) Empty Lollapalooza (Invitation)

Post by Sadie Mitchell Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:43 am

Sadie had bought herself one scoop of chocolate ice cream, and carefully picked a seat by the window. She had also gotten herself a new book, at the bookstore and was planning on reading it while she ate.

She placed her ice cream on the table, and pulled her legs up and used them to support her book, before she opened it and completely sunk herself into the storyline. Her ice cream slowly melting in it's box, completely forgotten.
Sadie Mitchell
Sadie Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Lollapalooza (Invitation) Empty Re: Lollapalooza (Invitation)

Post by Liam Avery Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Liam bought himself a scoop of kiwi and mint icecream and looked around for a seat. Since it was a Saturday, the ice cream shop was a bit crowded and hardly any seats available. He noticed a girl sitting by the window reading a book and he decided to go and sit with her.

"Excuse me miss, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked, noticing the melting chocolate ice cream on the table. "Oh, and your ice cream is melting." he pointed out and smiled.
Liam Avery
Liam Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Mitchell Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Sadie jumped up at the unfamiliar voice, her book dropping from her lap and onto the floor. "Ooffph!" she said, bending down so she could grab it.

When she came back from under the table, she stared with big eyes at the person in front of her. Should she let him sit down? Father had always said to not talk to strangers, auntie would not like this. But he had called her 'Miss', rude people would've not said something as polite as that, it would be rude of her if she refused.

"Yes." she managed out after a moment, straightening herself up. "Have a seat." she looked at her ice cream, grimacing. "Well, it's not healthy anyway, so..."
Sadie Mitchell
Sadie Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Avery Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Liam smiled and sat down.

"Thank you, Miss.. uhm?" Liam said, pointing out that he didn't know her name. "I'm Liam, Liam Avery, and your name is?" asked and smiled. It would be rude if she knew his name and he didn't know hers.

"Do you want me to get you another scoop? It's a shame not to eat ice cream in an ice cream shop.. just saying" He pointed out and took a bite of his ice cream.
Liam Avery
Liam Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Mitchell Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Sadie's eyes went wide at his question, but she managed to stutter out her name after a second. "Sadie... Mitchell."

She placed her book on the table, awkwardly pulling her ice cream towards her. "I don't know." she answered honestly. "It's really unhealthy and.. and my dad he only said I could have one scoop and technically they would become two and... I don't know." she bit her lip, staring at the melted ice cream in the box.
Sadie Mitchell
Sadie Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Avery Thu May 24, 2012 3:10 pm

"Nice to meet you Sadie." Liam sai and smiled, oh he was going to have fun with this one. It would be a story to tell the friends if he got to snog this one.

"Nonsense" He said and stood up. "I'm going to get you another scoop. Chocolate right?" He asked but before Sadie could answer he had already gone to buy the ice cream.

"Here you go." he said and sat back down on his chair, handing the ice cream to Sadie.
Liam Avery
Liam Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadie Mitchell Mon May 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Sadie was utterly caught of guard when the boy offered to get her ice cream and before she could stutter out a reply he was gone.

Oh Merlin, what is daddy going to say? He clearly said one scoop. He must understand when I tell him the ice cream melted and this boy was nice enough - No! I surely cant tell daddy I was talking to a stranger!

When Liam came back with an ice cream for her, Sadie felt her cheeks flare up bright red. "Th-Thank you, so much." she replied softly, accepting the ice cream and nervously poking at it with her spoon before she let herself have a taste. She looked up at him, licking her lips. "You really didn't need to do that, I'm in your debt."
Sadie Mitchell
Sadie Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down