Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run fast for your mother, fast for your father. (Invitation only bitchee)

3 posters

Go down

Run fast for your mother, fast for your father. (Invitation only bitchee) Empty Run fast for your mother, fast for your father. (Invitation only bitchee)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Lizbet tugged on Roslyn's arm "Hurry up Roosie!" she commanded.
She wanted to find the right place in the meadow.

"Are you worried?" She raised her eyes at her friend, before pulling up her wand. "You don't need to be if you are, I'm just going to decorate the grass a little. This is a spell my sister taught me once." she grinned brightly before waving her wand towards the grass and watching as bright blue paint gushed from the tip of her wand to the grass and spelled out the sentence: Crux is the best house!

She turned to Rose with an angelic face. "Sorry," she smirked out.
She really liked winning, and she really liked shoving the fact that they were winning into other people's faces.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Run fast for your mother, fast for your father. (Invitation only bitchee) Empty Re: Run fast for your mother, fast for your father. (Invitation only bitchee)

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Roslyn rolled her eyes. "If that's all you were going to do, then why did you drag me along?" she asked, shaking her head disparagingly at her friend.

"You truly are a terrible person, Lizzie," she teased, pushing her hair out of her eyes and then starting to fidget.

"And speaking of you being done, can we go now?" she added, glancing around nervously. "I love you dearly, but I'd really prefer to keep myself out of detention,"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Run fast for your mother, fast for your father. (Invitation only bitchee) Empty Re: Run fast for your mother, fast for your father. (Invitation only bitchee)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Liz grinned wickedly, pushing her hair from her face. "I didn't feel like going alone! and beside you're loosing, just felt like reminding you of that," she said teasingly and smiled at her friend.

"Detentions can be fun," Lizbet shrugged. "Depends on who is -" she stopped in mid sentence.

Oh hell no.
This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all.
Not far away Liz could easily see a familiar head.
A family head.
Terra.

"Rosie, it was nice knowing you, now its time... RUN!" and with that the red head turned around and ran as fast as her legs would let her in the direction away from Terra.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Terra was just minding her own business, taking a nice relaxing stroll around the campus when she saw it. It was big. It was blue. And it was totally not true! Lacerta was the best house hands down!

Growling in irritation, she made her way through the meadow, towards the blatant lie. She could just make out two figures standing near it, which only made her walk faster. One of the figures, a redhead, sprinted away as she drew nearer. The other stayed put, seeming oblivious to her approach.

When she was close enough to see who it was that was standing there, she stopped in her tracks, her face expressing her shock. But, it quickly turned back to anger as she remembered why she was there.

"Miss Spinnett, what is the meaning of this?" Terra asked, glaring at the 14 year old.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Rose paled. Some friend Lizzie is, she thought darkly, opening and closing her mouth several times before sighing.

"As bad as this is going to sound, professor," she mumbled, face slowly turning a bright shade of red. "I didn't actually do it,"

She then paused for a rather embarrassingly long time as she tried to find a way that would get her out of trouble, but keep Lizzie out of it too.

"My friend did it, as a joke,"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Terra scoffed and crossed her arms. "Oh, really? Then who, Miss Spinnett, did this?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. With Lacerta in the negatives, her temper wasn't exactly in check.

Actually, the only thing keeping her from taking any points away from Rose was that that would mean taking points away from Lacerta. And she did not want to do that.

"And the name of your friend is...?" Terra asked, her eyes flickering to where the redhead ran off.

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Rose made a face. Lizbet McKinnon, she thought, biting her lip, I hate you so very, very much.

After opening and closing her mouth several times more, she sighed. She didn't have a good answer for the question, save for the one where she ratted Liz out. Which seemed to be her only option.

"Lizbet McKinnon, professor," she said, almost feeling her conscience shrivel up with a little 'eep' noise.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Terra couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes. Of course Liz would be the one behind this. She just couldn't believe that Liz would drag Rose into this. The least she could've done was bring a fellow Crux with her!

"Detention, Miss Spinnett, for allowing a classmate to do this to the meadow," Terra said, gritting her teeth as she read the words again. Yeah, Liz was so dead.

Pulling out her wand, Terra made the blueness go away. "And tell Miss McKinnon that I wish to speak with her," she scowled.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Okay, so Lizbet felt guilty.
She had found herself a good hiding place behind and tree and watched how Rose failed to save herself, but to be fair she didn't know what to do. She'd dropped her wand somewhere, in fact she could see it, in the grass only inches away from Terra.

She swore to herself before taking a step from her hiding place and walking slowly towards Terra and Rose, with a grin over her face.

She reached down, grabbed her wand and looked up, not sure if Terra knew this was her fault or not. "Good day Professor Coleko." she said, with a fake sweet tone
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Rose made a disgruntled noise in the back of her throat. Sure, it was nice that she came back, but she was still more than a little peeved about the whole "It's been nice knowing you," thing.

"Yes professor," she said, shooting a sidelong glance at Liz and then shaking her head. "I'll let you two have your talk in private,"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Terra turned her attention to Liz as Rose walked farther away to give them privacy. She didn't know what to say to her. Well, she did know, she just didn't know how.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Well, that was one way to put it. "It's good that you're showing house spirit, but do you know what damage you could've done to the meadow? You could've killed it!

"And don't think that I don't know that part of why you did this was to get me mad, young lady! Because it worked, damn it! I'm angry enough knowing that you did this, but you had to drag Miss Spinnett down with you? You practically threw her to the wolves! What do you have to say for your self, Miss McKinnon?" Terra asked after finishing her rant.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Anger issues.
Ywp, that was what was wrong with Terra sometimes.
When she was mad, oh she was mad.

Liz swallowed her laughed, so hard it hurt.
"I thought it looked rather well, didn't you?" she said, crossing her arms and sighing. "Throwing a little color in the world, like you do when your angry and your face goes all red," she batted her eyes innocently. She loved pushing people towards the edge and tickling them when they were just about to fall. "You didn't like it?" she fake gasped, leaning her weight over to one side. "I'm shocked."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Lizbet McKinnon was many things. Sadly, as a teacher, Terra couldn't call her any of those things without potentially losing her job.

"Detention, Miss McKinnon. You and Miss Spinnett will be cleaning my library without your wands tomorrow night. The books have about an inch of dust on each of them, so I hope that neither of you are allergic," Terra said, raising her voice so that Rose could hear. "Oh, and 10 points from Crux for being an idiot."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Liz smiled sweetly. "Alright Professor Tobacco," she said, "Coleko I mean, sorry words just don't like my tongue sometimes, makes the silliest names slip out you see," she sighed dramatically.

She then brought a hand to her ears and unhooked each of her bright blue earrings. "Here you go Ter," she said, holding out the earrings. "I think they'll fit you better."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Terra scowled. "Just shut it, Liz," she said, ignoring the earrings she was holding out.

"Remember, my classroom, tomorrow at 6. Both of you better be there," Terra called over her shoulder as she walked away from the two girls.

((Exit stage left! You guys are on your own now Wink ))
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Liz rolled her eyes at the back of Terra as she placed her blue earrings back. "Well that was fun, shall be go get some more detentions? Maybe from Pyxis head of house now?" she asked teasingly.

She plopped herself down on the grass. "I'm sorry Rosie for leaving you, I panicked, but look at it this way: I did get into a bigger trouble and I'm pretty sure Tersie blames me a lot more than she blames you. And by that I mean I'm the devil and your santa's little helper."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Rose just rolled her eyes and kept walking. She didn't know why she was so upset about the whole thing. Maybe it was because Liz had jumped ship to save her own skin, or maybe it was just her, but she was not in the mood for kissing and making up.

"Yeah, yeah," she muttered, tucking her hair behind her ears as she headed for the castle.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down