Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself.

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:54 am

Scarlett rolled her eyes and scoffed slightly, as she walked up to a few girls and started to talk to them, waiting for Roslyn to come back.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:16 am

Roslyn took a deep breath as she wandered back to Scarlett. "Keep your cool" she thought, pausing to adjust her shoes. "With any luck she was kidding and will have forgotten about you by the time is over" she added under her breath as she straightened up and approached Scarlett.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:49 am

Scarlett folded her arms, and noticed Roslyn. She took a deep breath and rolled her eyes slightly. She started to walk away from her, her heels clicking against the floor loudly.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:55 am

Roslyn sighed. "Or not," she thought, putting her hands on her hips and considering Scarlett for a moment. 'Me and my big mouth" she finally muttered, following Scarlett shyly.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:00 am

Scarlett put a hand on her hip and started talking to a few people older then her, then looking at Roslyn plainly, then looking back at the people she was talking with.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 am

Roslyn frowned and approached Scarlett again. 'What on earth does she want em to do?'she wondered, pursing her lips.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2