Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself. Empty [Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Roslyn sighed as she rested her elbows on the table, watching the snow fall above her and stop just short of her head.
"Whoever said going to dances by themselves was fun," she muttered to the roses in front of her. "Was clearly lying" she huffed, dropping her arms onto the table and resting her head on them.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself. Empty [Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, Oh, I'm Dancing With Myself.

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 pm

http://www.wedding-dresses-shop.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/blue-wedding-dress.jpg

Scarlett walked into the ballroom, annoyed, and sort of saddened no one had asked her to the ball. She rested a hand on her hip and walked in noticing a pretty girl dancing with herself. She raised her eyebrows slightly, and walked up to the girl, her expression fierce and neutral.
"Hello." She said, smiling slightly
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself. Empty Re: [Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Roslyn looked up. "Uh, hi" she said, trying not to sound too surprised that someone was talking to her. "Can I help you?"
she added, mentally cursing how much she sounded like a waitress.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself. Empty [Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, Oh, I'm dancing with myself.

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Scarlett folded her arms and raised her eyebrows slightly. "My name is Scarlett Fabray. You are?" She questioned, being very straight forward. She looked the girl up and down, and decided she liked her, giving her a slight smirk.

OOC: Can they be bestfriends? >:3
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

[Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself. Empty Re: [Roslyn and Scarlett] Oh, oh, I'm dancing with myself.

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:13 pm

OOC: Absolutely :]

Roslyn nodded. "I'm Roslyn Spinnett," she said, half smiling. "Nice to meet you, Scarlett" she added, straightening her skirt.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

OOC: Scar can be really mean and self-centered at times. :3

Scarlett slightly rolled her eyes. "Of course it's nice to meet me." She said, half of her lip curving into a twisted smile. She flipped her hair. "Are you here alone?" She asked, her smiling fading, and turning neutral.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 pm

OOC: it's all good. Rosie should balance her out nicely xD

Roslyn chuckled. "Oh, it definitely is" she said, smiling. "And yeah, I am."she added, looking a little dejected for a moment and then smiling again. "What about you?"

Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

ooc; 'kay.

Scarlett started to walk away, expecting Rose to follow. "Yes. I am. But I usually just take other people's dates." She folded her arms, whipping around to face Rose again.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Roslyn raised her eyebrows and followed Scarlett, looking a little unsure. "That's..Nice" she said, making a mental note to be careful what she said. "Where exactly are we going?"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 pm

"Socializing. That's what balls are for." Scarlett raised her eyebrows slightly, and uncrossed her arms, putting her hands on her hips.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Roslyn nodded. "Point taken," she said, catching up to Scarlett, trying not to fidget with her dress like she did when she was nervous.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Scarlett smiled at a few boys they passed. "Mhm, good." She stopped and Roslyn. "Listen. I'm in the market for a new bestfriend. Well, a show bestfriend." She looked at her intently. "You should be honored. I only talk to pretty girls."
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Roslyn raised her eyebrows. "Wait, you want me to be your best friend?" she said, putting her hands on her hips.
"I'm flattered"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Scarlett psuhed her lips together and exhaled. "You should be. It's a rarity when I actually find someone I sort of like." She raised an eyebrow slightly.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Roslyn nodded. "Mhm" she said, shifting her weight onto one leg.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Scarlett raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, whatever." She folded her arms and looked around.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Roslyn straightened up and smiled shyly at Scarlett. "C'monbest friend," she said, linking arms with Scarlett. "We have socializing to do"
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Scarlett unlinked their arms, and looked at her sharply. "No linking arms." She shook her head.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Roslyn sighed. "Yes ma'am" she said, letting go of Scarlett's arm and crossing her arms.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Scarlett planted a hand on her hip and looked around. She grabbed Roslyn's arm and pulled her, as she started to talk with some random people she knew.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Roslyn allowed Scarlett to drag her over to the group of people, standing beside her and trying not to look or feel awkward.
'Its only awkward if you make it that way' she thought, sighing.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Scarlett continued to talk to people then turned to Rose, and rolled her eyes. 'This is such a drag.' She said, folding her arms.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:08 am

Roslyn nodded. "A little bit," she agreed, putting her hands on her hips and blowing her hair out of her face with a huff.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Scarlett peered over at Roslyn, slightly raising an eyebrow. She folded her arms and began to walk around, a strut in her walk, glaring at everyone who looked at her.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Roslyn Spinnett Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 am

Roslyn huffed and threw up her hands. "I'm going to the loo. I'll be back in a minute," she said, muttering under her breath as she walked away. "What the hell does she want me to do?" she grumbled, pulling up her skirt so she could walk faster.
Roslyn Spinnett
Roslyn Spinnett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next