Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in which Nat accuses Jack of things

2 posters

Go down

in which Nat accuses Jack of things Empty in which Nat accuses Jack of things

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Nat sometimes had to admit to herself that she was slightly insane. But it amused her too much to do things like this, so she couldn't bring herself to stop. Besides, people like Jack Holloway - who had thrown up on her once - kind of deserved these kinds of things.

So she had written the boy a really formal owl, requesting he met her in her office, not stating why. But she had a real(ish) reason, she wasn't going to just kill him or something.

She opened the doors to her office, Holloway being already in there and tried to stop a grin from spreading over her face. "Holloway, you might be wondering why I've summoned you here." she started, closing and locking the door behind her. That might give him a little fright. "Let's just say that I have video cameras in my classroom. Does that tell you anything?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

in which Nat accuses Jack of things Empty Re: in which Nat accuses Jack of things

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:35 am

The letter from Natalie Wyatt was probably the freakiest thing that Jack had ever received or experienced in his entire life. And he reckoned that was saying something, having had three years of experiencing this terrifying woman.

So he arrived nice and early(ish by Jack's standards) and let himself in, deciding to wait for his best friend's older sister as quietly as he could. He wouldn't feel threatened by her. No he would not.

Of course his plan went out the window as soon as she entered and locked the door. "What are you..." he began, before stopping and frowning at what she had said. "What? That doesn't mean anything to me. What the fu- hell?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

in which Nat accuses Jack of things Empty Re: in which Nat accuses Jack of things

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 am

Nat had almost forgotten how amusing it was to mess with her brother's best friend. It almost made having to teach him and see him everyday worth it.

She gave him a stern look when he almost swore in front of her. Though she wished he had. It would've been so nice to take a few hundred points away from him for it. But that was life, always so unfair.

"You're lying." She studied him, eyes squinting a little. The question she was about to ask, though highly amusing, was maybe a bit of a violation of her student's private personal life, but Rumbleroar was probably used to kids claiming she violated their private thoughts every now and then and he always let her off the hook.

"Are you gay?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:07 am

No he wasn't. Was he? The look she was giving him was making him doubt himself. Jack was pretty sure he wasn't lying. Why was she interrogating him? Why had she locked the fucking door?

He almost choked at her question, before raising his eyebrows. Was this really the object of their meeting? What did he answer? "Yes. I'm outrageously gay and I'm planning to elope with my lover... Professor Mohr... and marry him. Cos I can."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:19 am

Nat pursed her lips, slamming her hand on her desk and sighing. "You're lying again." she complained. "Why are you such a bloody pain Holloway?"

It was true. He only brought misery into her life (bar from when she was really having fun scaring him shitless, those times were amazing). Though seriously, couldn't her brother pick better friends?

"You leave me no choice," she said, making a tutting sound as she reached into the pocket of her coat slowly and pulled out a piece of paper. "Explain this," she slammed the picture of Holloway and Rider down on the desk, before him.

They'd broken into her classroom! Okay no not quite, the video showed them stumbling into her classroom and her automatic locking system going on, which only opened again after good three hours (it was a master piece). Once Nat had discovered the two boys on her tape, she knew she could have quite the fun with it, one of them being Holloway after all. He really was her favourite victim.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 pm

(whoooops)

"Why are you so psychotic?" Jack snapped back, before remembering whom exactly he was talking to and stopping. "Professor?" he added hastily, dropping his gaze from her. She was psychotic, but pointing it out would probably just make it worse. It wasn't as if she wasn't aware already anyway.

His jaw locked stubbornly as he grabbed the picture and pulled it towards him. He was not in a good mood today. Everything seemed to be catching up with him, this whole crap with Mel...

And then looked back up. "Oh yeah, about that," he said, feeling a sudden burst of anger that he couldn't explain. "Who the fuck has a locking system on their door? You are crazy. I mean, what the fuck?" He shook his head, before realising what he said. "Hell," he corrected, before closing his eyes tightly and screwing the picture up in his hand. "Fuck sake," he muttered, before looking back up. "Fab. If that's all, can I go now?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:24 am

"Why are you such a twat?" even if he'd tried to save himself with the use of 'professor', she couldn't help herself. He really got on her nerves that one. "Now, see Holloway now you've called me names and I've called you names and how did that make you feel? Now, you've been not so nice to me so I've been not so nice to you - do you want to push it further?" she gave him one of her sweetest smiles and then a wink.

She smiled satisfied as he looked at the photo. Really, Rumbleroar was sure to tell her off if he found out she was purposefully bullying the kid again - but it was just too much fun. Also it annoyed Leo as well, which was a bonus.

"Holloway!" she fake-gasped, reaching playfully for her wand. "Don't make me clean out your mouth with soap, that is no way to talk to a lady." she shook her head at him, not bothering to hide her gigantic grin. "I have a lovely locking system on my door so prats like you and Sky Rider can't go in there for a romantic get away or fort building or whatever the hell it is that you two were doing."

"Leaving me so soon? What, one would think you didn't like my presence." she rolled her eyes at him - which when she thought about wasn't the most professional move. "Please don't make me every discover you in my classroom ever again if it's not for class. I'm done with you and your friends always showing up where you're not needed or wanted. Also," she held her hand for the picture. "Give Leo a kiss from me will you? And I'll be hanging on to the photo, please."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down