Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zournal the Journal

Pigfarts :: Welcome :: Journals :: U-Z

Go down

Zournal the Journal Empty Zournal the Journal

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue May 08, 2012 2:25 am

So, Husdon got me this journal. Said it's name was 'Zournal the Journal' and that I needed to write in it every day, so I suppose I will, if only for his sake. He's says it will make me feel better. He's only 7, I guess he doesn't know any better.

I like him. I really like him. And you know what? He's never going to like me back. My heart breaks a little more every time I see him, which is a lot, considering he's one of my best friends. Merlin, I'm such an idiot! This needs to stop. I need to move on.. But I don't want to. But I need to. Gah, my head is all jumbled up. It hurts.

-Zoltan
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Zournal the Journal Empty Re: Zournal the Journal

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue May 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Wow, I just realized I haven't introduced anyone yet! I'll do that now!

Well, first up is Melanie Frost, AKA Ginger or Mel. She's my best friend in the world, and I wouldn't trade her for anything. She's crazy, and awesome. She's extremely short and has fiery red hair that matches her temper. Get her angry and pay the consequences..

Next is Jack Holloway, AKA Nosie. The story behind that nickname is that in first year, Mel broke his nose, and from then on we always called him Nosie. It's quite funny, actually. He's broken his nose like 3 times since then! Anyways, Jack is one of my dorm mates at Pigfarts. He's just as crazy as Mel, maybe even a little crazier. He's definitely the joker of the group!

And last, but most certainly not least, is Leo Wyatt, AKA Twat. He's called that for certain reasons that I don't really want to talk about.. Remember the 'him' I said I really liked before? Yeah, I was talking about Leo. He's really good looking. Like, extremely. And he's nice (most of the time) and sweet (again, most of the time) and I just really like him. Which is stupid, because he's straight.. Ugh, just thinking about him makes my heart skip a beat.

Wow, that sounded really cheesy. I'm really cheesy, aren't I?

-Zoltan
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts :: Welcome :: Journals :: U-Z

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum