Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Kittens (Jack/Mel)

2 posters

Go down

Dead Kittens (Jack/Mel) Empty Dead Kittens (Jack/Mel)

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Mel stared down at the ground, it was so full with random, useless but facisnating stuff.

She like to go to the Junkyard and just look at all the stuff, everything was always changed, nothing was the same as it had been the day before. It was magical.

She sighed, kicking something that looked like the head of a dead fluffy toy kitten before sitting on the ground.

(O.O.C: Worst start ever, I know! *proud*)
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Dead Kittens (Jack/Mel) Empty Re: Dead Kittens (Jack/Mel)

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:07 am

Jack needed some junk to kick, hard. He didn't even know why he was angry; he had had a relatively good day until he had spoken to his father.

Kicking a fridge as hard as he could, he gasped as his foot murdered. Hobbling about, he toppled over into more junk with a loud crash, wand flying from his hand.

"Brilliant."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:11 am

Mel's eyes were forced open when she heard a weird noise and felt something brush against her shoulder. She looked around, spotting a wand not far away on the ground.

She raised her eyebrows and picked it up, turning around, she only had to look around for a moment until she spotted who she guessed was the owner.

Of course he's here too. She thought with a grin before holding up Jack's wand "This is useful junk, I might want to keep it!" she announced.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Jack jumped to his feet when he heard the voice of his closest female friend and groaned. "Frostie, give it back you big ginger." He sauntered around, looking for the source of the voice and grinned when he saw the back of her head. Creeping up behind her, he leaned right next to her ear before saying, "Can I have it back?"

He ran a hand through his hair and sat down on what looked a bit like a mutilated levi board. "How's summer, shucks?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Mel jumped up, when she heard Jack's voice so close to her ear, thrown her hands in the ear she spun around, almost poking Jack in the eye with his own wand.

"What ARE you doing here?" she shook her head, amused before smiling. "Summer's been boring without you and the others." She admitted, before waving the wand in his face. "I'm keeping it, you called me a ginger.. again."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

"Oi! Give it back!" Jack said with a laugh, trying to grab the wand back from her again. "How will I ever protect myself from your violence?"

He made a swipe for the wand before smoothing his hair back. "I'm here to kick some crap about. It does wonders for me." He smiled at her. "And what about a girl like you?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Mel grinned, poking the boy in the cheek with his wand before pulling it out of his reach again. "I like it, it fits well in mah hand." she declared, grinning widely.

She looked around, before bending down and grabbing a twig on the ground. "I'm not violent." she pouted. "But here," she held the twig out for him. "It looks about the same." she grinned.

The red haired girl kicked a stone, before sighing. "I'm not sure why I'm here really, I sometimes come here to look through the junk." she shrugged before blushing slightly. "I've already proved to you I'm weird, so dont say I am."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:50 pm

"Nope, not violent at all," Jack said, shaking his head. "My nose knows that more than anyone." He grinned.

"Well, you look pretty," he said, before adding, "In a totally normal way. Of course. Leo looks pretty too. When I see him. Zoltan's gorgeous. In a friendly way. Uh huh. Convinced?"

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:14 am

Melanie felt a familiar rush in her cheeks as they colored red. Pretty, her mind repeated, as she stared blankly at Jack, laughing slightly hysterically when he stopped talking "Oh yes," she said after a minute and brushed some hair out of her face. "Zoltan is really gorgeous." she agreed, grinning.

"And Leo has a very pretty face, though he is such a prat, and your nose is of course just amazing, if anything is." She said, grinning and winking at Jack, though when she did think about it, he did have a really good looking face.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 am

She was laughing hysterically (or was she having a fit? Either way he couldn't tell seeing as he was completely transfixed on the curve of her neck l, the corner of her lips.) He shook his head hard and made a swipe for his wand.

Jack smiled happily at her, and leant his head back so that he was gazing heavenwards. He'd missed being around her so badly. "I suppose you've missed me terribly. Your pillow tearstained. Writing sobby poems and the like." He winked.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 am

Mel frowned. "Actually I've been writing poems about Zoltan, and his hair." she replied, grinning as she bent down to examine a stone on the ground. "And my pillow is stained with tears of when I think about how much I miss Leo."

She let the stone fall back on the ground. "But every time Lizbet invites me over to play Levi Ball I think of you."

The last one wasn't actually a lie, Lizbet was in a Levi Ball craze and kept inviting her over and every time she saw a levi board Jack's face shot up in her mind.

She glanced at the boy, smiling slightly, his teeth were very nice.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:59 am

"Well, Zoltan's hair is smashing," Jack said with a laugh, "but Leo? He's mine." He winked and grabbed Mel's wrist and tried to wrestle his wand free.

"Come on, let's go somewhere. I quite fancy an omelette. You want something nice? Kiwi ice cream perhaps?" He grinned.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down