Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's fall and have a fight (Aur/Zach)

2 posters

Go down

Let's fall and have a fight (Aur/Zach) Empty Let's fall and have a fight (Aur/Zach)

Post by Aurelie Bones Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Aurelie ran along the lake to a bench. Her reflection was mirrored in the waves, and she giggled slightly, long hair flying back before she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" she gasped.
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

http://thecrazedcupcakepenguin.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Let's fall and have a fight (Aur/Zach) Empty Re: Let's fall and have a fight (Aur/Zach)

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:01 am

Zachary was sitting beside the lake, sketch book in hand. Drawing was one of his favourite past times, though he would never really admit it. Drawing wasn't exactly the most manly hobby.

He had just stood up to draw the final details when someone bumped into him. His quill was knocked across the page, and there was now a long line across his sketch. "Good job! Watch where you're going next time!" Zachary sneered, wheeling around to glare at the girl.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Let's fall and have a fight (Aur/Zach) Empty Re: Let's fall and have a fight (Aur/Zach)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 am

"Sheesh," Aurie said. "I said i'm sorry. And we're on pigfarts ground, you could just remove it." She tugged on a strand of her hair. "You're a right jerk, you know?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:11 am

Zachary just glared at the girl. She was right, they were on Pigfarts ground and he could get rid of it, if only he knew the spell. He supposed he'd just go ask his cousin, she was good at that kind of stuff.

"Yeah, I could, but I'm just a first year. We haven't learned that spell yet," he said, sneering. He rolled his eyes at her. "Yeah, and? I'm good looking and a pure-blood, that gives me the right to be whatever the hell I please."
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:14 am

"Ooh, so you're also one of those 'being a pure-blood makes me the best' freaks, aren't you?" Aurie snapped. "Good looking? A troll's more handsome."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:19 am

"Yes, because it's the truth. Let me guess, you're a filthy little mud-blood?" Zachary asked, scoffing. He hated dealing with these pests. They were disgraces to the wizarding world. "Please, you just wish you were as good looking as me. No one in their right mind would ever date you."
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 am

"Mud-blood is a filthy word, but cleaner than you," Aurelie shot back. "And no, I'm a pure-blood, thank you very much. But unlike YOU, I don't think I'm the best in the world! And I do have a date thank you very much! Who's yours, pray tell?"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:32 am

"Mud-blood is as true a word as it gets. Their blood is filthy, tainted with muggles! Blood traitor!" Zachary spat at her, glaring. In his mind, blood traitors were just as bad as mud-bloods. "He must be blind! I almost fell sorry for that boy! Balls are stupid, I would never waste my precious time on such a dumb thing."
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:34 am

"Blood traitor?" Aurelie's eyes snapped. "For your information, I've never been a traitor to my blood, even though we aren't muggle-haters. We aren't muggle-lovers, but we're not prejudiced either! Oh sorry, did I use too much of a big word for you? Does that brain cell of yours get lonely all alone? And the boy is not blind! Maybe you just can't get a girl to look past that idiocy of yours! You, sir, are an IMBECILIC ARSE!"
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:46 am

"In my world, anyone who doesn't despise muggles is a blood traitor. It's the way I was raised," Zachary sneered. He didn't like this girl, not one bit. "I'll have you know I'm one of the top students in my year! Imbecilic arse, am I? You don't even know me! For all you know, I could be the sweetest guy in the world!"
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

"I was raised to hate muggles," Aurelie snapped. "I used to live with my aunt, who absolutely hated muggles. But then I met one, and she and i became friends. But no, you're so stubborn that you won't even give one muggle a chance! Top student? I find that very hard to believe. I know enough about you that you are a racist freak and you will never find a girl, and if you do, I pity that girl. I pity her a lot."

(This is actually kind of fun, isn't it. Very Happy )
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 am

"Your aunt was a wise woman. I would never associate with muggles! I might have to burn myself if one touched me," Zachary spat out. "Don't find it hard to believe. My parents paid for the best tutors growing up so that I would have the best education possible. Any girl that I gave the time of day to would be the luckiest girl alive! You should be jealous of her."

(Yeah, it is! Being mean is fun!)
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 am

"My aunt was an imbecile and she died after she was burned by pure-bloods that hated her for her wealth," Aurelie said calmly. "And all I said at her funeral was 'karma' because that was what it was. She was horrible to everyone except for herself-just like you. Show me someone that you were nice to. And that girl is not lucky at all. Maybe she was pretending to be lucky, but really, I should think that she would be screaming on the inside."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:58 pm

"She probably deserved it," Zachary spat out. He was starting to grow tired of arguing with this girl, whose name he did not know, even after their avid argument. "I'm nice to people I actually like! Guess what? You're not one of them! I don't even know who the hell you are and I still can't stand you!"
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Aurelie opened her mouth to give a biting retort back, but bit her lip. "Right. I'm Aurelie Bones, and you sir, are still an imbecile and a prat. I've met nicer boys than you."
Aurelie Bones
Aurelie Bones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum