Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose) Empty Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose)

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Melanie walked up the stairs to the owl house silently, holding her letter in her hand.

She'd decided to write home, even though it was really a waste, but maybe her mum would see it, or her dad would actually be home and see it, or her siblings may come home for a visit and see it. Someone might see it, so it was reason enough to write.

She looked around, the room was filled with owls and she had a real hard time to pick which bird she wanted to fly her letter.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose) Empty Re: Weight of the World (Ginge/Nose)

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Jack entered the Owl House with a letter. It wasn't a very long letter; it was more a postcard than an actual conversation. It was addressed to a boy he had gone to Primary School with back in the day, and he hadn't really got much to say.

Once he had attached the letter to one of the birds, he turned around and spotted Melanie, the ginger girl who he hadn't got off on the right foot with.

Shifting around, he gave her a small smile, and stood uncomfortably.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Melanie was a bit startled when Jack entered in behind her, she turned around and gave him a matching awkward smile. "Hey," she breathed out.

Turning around again she stuck her letter to the nearest owls leg, eyeing Jack carefully with one eye while she did so.

"How's your nose?" She said, rather loudly, she hadn't been planning on asking that but the words just kinda slipped out.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Jack smirked slightly and felt his nose. "It's okay, thanks," he said. He frowned. "I don't know why I just thanked you, since you caused it grievous bodily harm, but there you go."

Pushing himself up onto a ledge, he smiled at her. "How about you? How's your hair? Has it recovered it's verbal attack?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Melanie laughed as she watched the owl fly away. "Seriously, your face looks better than ever." she shrugged. "And it so wasn't my fault," she grinned.

Brushing back a stray of hair behind her ear, she narrowed her eyes slightly. "Well it had to go through days of thearapy, but it should be fine soon," she laughed.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Jack grinned. This girl was actually okay. He didn't know why he had taken against her so immediately; she was pretty funny.

"Who you writing to?" he asked, jarring a thumb to indicate the owl in the distance. "Anyone special? A boyfriend?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Melanie laughed. "Nope not boyfriend, husband actually," she smiled. "Okay no, really I'm writing home, to anyone really, mum, dad, Leo or Lyra, I have no idea who's going to get this letter, if anyone actually reads it," she shrugged.

She gave away a sigh and then pointed towards Jack "What about you? Writing your boyfriend?" She grinned out.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Jack feigned a shocked expression. "You have thwarted me. I am indeed writing to my boyfriend, with whom I plan to elope."

He grinned. "Nah. I'm writing to this guy I used to be friends with. Only, we're not friends anymore, so I don't know what I'm supposed to say." He shrugged indifferently.

"Leo and Lyra?" he questioned. "You're not related to Leo the Twat, are you?" he asked.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Melanie burst out laughing. "Oh.. oh no, no, no... Not that Leo, my Leo is called Leo Frost and is my older brother," she managed out between laughter, the thought of her and Leo 'The twat' to be related was extreamily funny to her.

She smiled softly. "Oh, mind if I ask what happened? Between you and your friend I mean?" she gave him another smile. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want, I'm just being curious I guess."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Jack smiled and shrugged. "I don't know... I think it was accidental magic. He got really creeped out because I ran all the way to school one day when the bus had left. I was ten. School was five miles away. I still managed to get there on time." he raised his eyebrows. "Accidental magic, who'd have it?"

He shrugged again. "Anyway, he started calling me 'weird' and a freak and all that kind of stuff, so I got really mouthy with him once, and hey-ho, his hair set on fire. Complete accident. We're not really friends anymore, but that doesn't really matter." It had mattered at the time, but Pigfarts was much better than the dull secondary school he'd have ended up going to. Now he didn't really care.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Melanie raised her eyebrows. "If it doesn't really matter, why the letter?" she asked, stretching her hand forward to pet an owl.

"Accidental magic is indeed a ... well I have many not so nice words for it. But sometimes it can be a bit funny, I did turn my aunt's finger into a carrot one time, she didn't quite appriciate it, but I laughed for days, most epic accident that has happened to me." she laughed at the memory.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Jack smiled sadly. "It doesn't matter," he repeated, although she had made a valid point. Why was he writing a letter when he was pretty damn sure he wouldn't reply?
Because you're a stupid twat. He shook his head against this thought, and returned to the conversation.

He choked on his own breath when she told him about her aunt. "No way, seriously?" he asked with a grin. "That's hilarious! Was it edible? She didn't eat it, did she?" He grinned. "Ah, could you imagine that? Do you have a phobia of carrots now? In case, you know, she cooks them for you at her house. I bet you always wonder."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Melanie laughed, the boy was actually really funny and easy to talk to, she didn't dislike him nearly as much as she had.

"Well, I don't think she ate it, daddy just changed it back." She laughed. "I would've liked to taste it, just to see if it tasted the same. And nope, no phobia of carrots, I've never really liked them, I'm more for fruits than vegetables anyway. She can't stand carrots though, and never invites me for dinner, she doesn't like me, even though this happened years ago and it was just a finger!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Jack grinned. "Well, maybe she fears her head being turned into a sprout or something and you eating it for Christmas. I'll make sure I don't anger you at all, too," he added. "I don't like vegetables all that much." He rethought that. "At least, not again. I quite like my face." He winked.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Melanie grinned. "Well personally if you ask me, my nose job did your face well," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"I wont turn you into a vegetable ... for now," she smirked. "As long as you stay mostly on my good side, I am told I have small anger issues," she shrugged.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Jack snorted. "Small's a bit out of proportion," he said with a grin.

He swung his legs on the ledge he was sitting on. "Would you rather be a giraffe or an octopus?" he asked her, tilting his head to one side.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Melanie raised her eyebrows at the question, it was rather random. "Well being a giraffe would be a change, cus I mean they are tall, which I'm not .. really." She said with half a pout.

"But I'd have to choose octopus, they are way more.. awesome, and diffirent, and I'd like to live in the sea, so yes octopus, that's my answer." she nodded, rambling a bit. "What about you?" she crossed her arms over her chest.

She then sighed a bit and looked out the window. "Do you think we're allowed back in Levi Ball?" she had been wondering that for a while, if she should trust her self to go to their next lesson.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Jack grinned. "I'd rather be a giraffe. They're like, my favourite animal. I hope my patronus will be a giraffe. And imagine if that was your animagus! How wicked would that be?"

He snorted as she talked about Levi Ball. "I'm not sure if I'm going to go back. I value my life, and I think Mohr has prices on our heads at the moment." He paused, before adding, "It was pretty funny though."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Melanie laughed, shaking her head. "Can you imagine it? A giraffe patronus? You realize how humongus that patronus would be? Unless it would be a smaller version, then I guess it's okay." she laughed.

She smiled, laughing a bit again. "Well Professor Mohr terrifies me, seriously, I dont get terrified of people easily but how he yelled at us made goozebumps form all over my body. I thought it was hilarious though that I seemed to get in the least trouble - apart from Zoltan maybe, but he did nothing so - you and Leo seemed to get in way more trouble than I did," she laughed. "- and I was the one that actually hit a student with a freaking board."

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Melanie laughed, shaking her head. "Can you imagine it? A giraffe patronus? You realize how humongus that patronus would be? Unless it would be a smaller version, then I guess it's okay." she laughed.

She smiled, laughing a bit again. "Well Professor Mohr terrifies me, seriously, I dont get terrified of people easily but how he yelled at us made goozebumps form all over my body. I thought it was hilarious though that I seemed to get in the least trouble - apart from Zoltan maybe, but he did nothing so - you and Leo seemed to get in way more trouble thatn I did," she laughed. "- and I was the one that actually hit a student with a freaking board."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:05 pm

"And don't we just know it," Jack said, although he grinned. He found it pretty funny now.

"Well, maybe we just won't go for a while. It can't harm us, missing out on a little bit of lessons." He shrugged and looked at Melanie.

"And I will have a giraffe patronus, because that would be epic."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Laughing, Mel leaned against a wall. "Do you seriously don't think we'll get into even more trouble if the teacher realizes we're ditching? Oh I dont want to even imagine what he will do to us!" she said with a soft grin.

"Have you talked to them? Zoltan and Leo I mean, after detention?" she then asked, playing with a stray of her hair absent mindely.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

"Non, nada, niente," Jack said shaking his head. "I haven't seen either of them at all. This is the first meeting I've had after that food fight." He grinned. "You'd think we'd get on after that." He shrugged.

"What about you? You seen the Twat or Blondie?"
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Melanie laughter silently. "The food fight was rather fun." she smiled. "But nope, I haven't. I'd like to though, I have no idea why. I mean, I really didn't like you guys at all in the beginning... but the food fight was fun, and its been long since I've had fun with people." she shrugged.

"I like the nicknames by the way." she grinned. "Blondie and Twat."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:25 pm

"They're quite fitting," Jack agreed with a smile. "But seriously, that Zoltan kid is the single most blond person I have ever seen in my life. It's unnerving. And Leo... Well, that one's self-explanatory."

He kicked his legs out. "I'd call you 'Ginger', but I'm worried you'd break something else this time."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next