Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee on Mars (The Professors)

+2
Terra Coleko
Rebecca Mordred
6 posters

Go down

Coffee on Mars (The Professors) Empty Coffee on Mars (The Professors)

Post by Rebecca Mordred Thu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Becca sat in the staff room, her legs resting on the coffee table opposite the chair where she lounged, coffee in her hand.

She had been here for what felt like an eternity, just enjoying the relaxing moments before the next time she had to teach or do anything too industrious.

Hearing the staff room door open, she looked up lazily towards the door to try and make out who was entering.

Last edited by Rebecca Mordred on Thu May 26, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add Rumbles into the title!!!! And to stop adding more and more names so that it's just a short title!)
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Coffee on Mars (The Professors) Empty Re: Coffee on Mars (The Professors)

Post by Terra Coleko Thu May 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Terra walked into the staff room with a sigh. She had fallen down the stairs earlier, and she was slightly soar. What she needed right now was a coffee and a comfy couch.

Terra stopped walking when she saw that someone was already there. "Oh, uh...sorry," she said. "If you want privacy, I can leave."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Struck Thu May 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Star yawned and entered the staff room. She had had a long day and was in desperate need of a cup of coffee.

Upon entering, she noticed two other people were in there are well. "Don't mind me," she told them. "Just making a quick cup of coffee and I'll be on my way!"

Last edited by Payton Struck on Fri May 27, 2011 3:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Payton Struck
Payton Struck
Admin

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2069988/GinnyWeasley77

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Thu May 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Rumbleroar was rather excited, his house elf Kit had informed him that some of his new teacher were in the Staff Room so he had decided to come and greet them.

He opened the door to the room with his head and walked in, his for legs making a clicky-sound on the floor. "Afternoon." he greeted and bowed to the three women in the room.

Last edited by Rumbleroar on Thu May 26, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

http://pigfarts.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Thu May 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Becca straightened up, removing her feet from the table and grinning.

"Hi Headmaster," she said politely to the talking lion. "Hi, ladies." She smiled. "I was just... resting my eyes."

"I'm Becca," she introduced herself to the two female teachers in the room.
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu May 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Terra smiled at the two women and lion. "Hello, Headmaster. How are you?" she asked, getting herself a cup of coffee.

She looked at the girl on the couch, Becca, grinning. "It's a pleasure to meet you Becca. I'm Terra."

She turned towards the other girl and offered her a cup of coffee. "And you are?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Struck Thu May 26, 2011 9:57 pm

"Evening, Headmaster," Star greeted the lion when he joined them. She gave him a warm smile.

"Nice to meet you Becca, Terra," she said, taking the offered cup of coffee from Terra. "I'm Payton, but I prefer to be called Star."
Payton Struck
Payton Struck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Thu May 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Rumbleroar smiled. "I'm pleased to see you all here Ladies," he gave them a small nod. "I would join you in the coffee drinking but obviously I cannot." he laughed.

"I just came to wonder if you all had met and if you aren't excited for classes to start? I dare say I think this year will be Stardenery! "
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Thu May 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Lukas walked to the staff room, he had just finished walking around the school, the empty school, and he wanted a cup of coffee, and he hoped to meet the other teachers.

Walking into the staff room, he noticed three teachers and the headmaster were there.

"Good afternoon people." He said and got himself a cup of coffee.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu May 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Terra smiled at the man who just entered, nodding her head in greeting. Taking a sip of her coffee, she turned towards the headmaster.

"I can't wait for lessons to start. I have my lesson plans all done and ready to go. I just need the kids to get here," Terra said, grinning.

"So, what do you guys teach?" she asked, addressing all of the teachers in the room. "I'm the History of Magic Professor."
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Struck Thu May 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Star smiled at the headmaster. She could tell by his enthusiasm that Rumbleroar would be a fantastic headmaster.

She looked up when they were joined by another person. She smiled at him and turned back to Terra.

"That reminds me, I need to finish up my lesson plans!" Star said with a smile. "I teach Defence Against the Dark Arts. It was always my best subject back when I went to Hogwarts."
Payton Struck
Payton Struck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Thu May 26, 2011 11:34 pm

"Marvelous Marvelous." said Rumbleroar repeatedly. He gave Professor Mohr a smile as he joined them. "Its nice to see you again Mr. Mohr." he nodded his head.

"I am rather excited for the students to arrive, first lessons are always the most exciting ones and I hope we'll find some really bright witches and wizards among them. But I'm sure with you teaching-skills they'll all come out wonderfully!" he laughed out and then looked over the table. "Miss Coleko, could you give me a one of those cookies please?"

Last edited by Rumbleroar on Thu May 26, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukas Ash Mohr Thu May 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Lukas nodded to the headmaster, and cleared his throat.

"I'm Lukas Ash Mohr, but I would like it if you could just call me Ash, I teach Levi boarding." He said with a half smile on his face.

"I didn't catch your names." He said and crossed his arms, still holding his cup of coffee, the cup was more an accessory than a drink.
Lukas Ash Mohr
Lukas Ash Mohr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Thu May 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Terra nodded and grabbed a few cookies and held them up to Rumbleroar.

She looked at Ash, smiling. "I'm Terra Coleko. Most people call me Red because my name is Terra like terracotta. That," she said, pointing at Star, "is Payton, or Star. And that," she pointed at Becca, "is Becca."

Terra took another cookie off the table and dipped it in her coffee before popping it in her mouth. It was delicious.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Struck Fri May 27, 2011 12:18 am

"Nice to meet you, Ash," Star said with a smile. "Yeah, what she said. Please, just call me Star. I could begin to fathom why my parents named me Payton."

Picking up one of the cookies off the table, she took a bit out of it. They were good, but not near as good as the ones Specs, her house elf, made for her at home.

"So, where did you guys go to school at? I went to Hogwarts myself," she said happily. "I was sorted into Ravenclaw, but the hat very nearly put me in Gryffindor. Best 7 years of my life, if I do say so myself."
Payton Struck
Payton Struck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Fri May 27, 2011 3:36 pm

"Hi, Star, hi, Red, hi, Ash," she greeted with a grin.

"I went to Hogwarts too," she told them with a smile. "Loved it. I was in Gryffindor, which was pretty good. But I hated the walk down to the hall every morning, so I just got breakfast from the kitchen when I woke up properly."

Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumbleroar Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Rumbleroar ate his cookie silently while he listened to the others talk.

"I want to point out, if I may, that here - except Miss. Mordred of course - all the heads are." he nodded his head towards Lukas. "Head of Crux." and then towards Payton "Head of Pyxis." and then at last towards Terra "Head of Lacerta. So it is wonderful you all have met before the school starts." he gave them a short wink.
Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina Winters Sat May 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Christina walked into the staff room. She had just woken up and really needed some coffee. Seeing other people there she said hello and sat down.

"Im Christina but you can call me Chris or Chrissy. I teach Astronomy." She said after noticing everyone was introducing themselves.
Christina Winters
Christina Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down