Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Things Shouldn't Exist (Zol/Liz)

2 posters

Go down

Some Things Shouldn't Exist (Zol/Liz)  Empty Some Things Shouldn't Exist (Zol/Liz)

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

Zol climbed through the passage from Lacerta and emerged in the inter house common room. He slumped down in one of the bean bag chairs with a sigh. It'd been a long day and he had a bad headache and 3 essays to do for various classes.

"Why does homework even exist?" he muttered to himself as he took some parchment and a quill with ink out of his messenger bag and began writing. He was interrupted a few minutes later when someone walked up and blocked his light. "May I help you?" Zol asked, looking up.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Some Things Shouldn't Exist (Zol/Liz)  Empty Re: Some Things Shouldn't Exist (Zol/Liz)

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 am

Liz had been bored and Liz did not like being bored. When Liz was bored she always felt the need to do something.. fun. Or you know, annoy someone, so she had gone to the first place she thought of that could be hiding someone worth annoying. And hadn't she just picked the best place?

Slumped down, in a bean bag, Liz spotted no one else but Zoltan Maslin; her cousin's Melly's best friend (though they had been fighting for the whole summer but seemed to have made up). Grinning, the red head walked towards him, placing her hands on her hips.

"Nice to see you too, Zolliepoo!" she greeted, grinning from ear to ear as she flipped her hair over to one shoulder. "Aren't you just being a star-student? I hear that people have already started betting on what House will win this year, Lacerta's not looking so good, I've heard."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Some Things Shouldn't Exist (Zol/Liz)  Empty Re: Some Things Shouldn't Exist (Zol/Liz)

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:59 am

Zol scowled at Liz. Did she really just call me Zollipoo? How repulsive. He rolled his eyes at the girl. That was just like her, to say something about his House. Zol scowled at her again.

"Liz," Zol greeted, looking back down at his essay, which he was nearly done with now. "I couldn't care less about people betting on which House will win. Just because Crux won last year doesn't mean you should keep boasting about it for ages," he said plainly. He reached up and ruffled his hair, a habit he was beginning to pick up.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 am

Liz grinned. "We did win, it was prett sweet. Pyxis lost...-" she trailed off, grinning wickedly "-Oh, wait. No it didn't, Lacerta did, my bad."

The red headed devil streched out her arms, before she snached one of Zoltan's essays out of his hands. "You really are a start student Maslin, I quite can't understand how a nerd like you can stand spending time with slackers like Holloway, Wyatt and Mel. I've heard that Holloway is never on time for lessons, isn't that a bit humiliating for you? Him being your best friend and all?" she tilted her head sidways. "You guys are friends right? Because this summer all Mel would talk about was how she had no friends and blah blah blah, really ruined my summer." her eyebrows narrowed a little at the memory. "It's your fault really, isn't it?"

Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:31 am

"Just go away, Liz," Zol muttered, turning his attention back to his essay. Liz was really beginning to get on his nerves.

"Hey!" Zol said when she took his essay and started making comments about him being a 'star student' and questioning his friends. He glared at her. She was really pushing it, talking about his friends the way she was. "So my friends aren't the smartest people. I still care about them. Shove off," he told her, taking the essay back from her. His heart sank at her last comment. He felt his eyes stinging. "Yeah, it was my fault. But it's all over now. Now will you please go away?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am

Jackpot! She had hit a nerve. Smirking, the red head sat down on a beanbag next to the blond boy. "So... It was your fault?" she raised her eyebrows, smirking to herself. "That was really just a lucky guess, I would've guess Jack had screwed everything up... or even Mel. Maybe even Leo. But Zoltan Maslin? Perfect little star student? I'm impressed."

The girl leaned back, crossing her legs. She knew that she was being utterly horrible and somewhere deep inside of her something told her to stop, but Lizbet McKinnon wasn't the nice little girl she had once been many years ago, she was getting darker and darker with each day that passed and had no idea how to stop it, or maybe the part of her that wanted to stop it was hidden away well enough.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 am

Zol glared forcefully at Liz. Merlin, does she know when to stop? Bitch. "So what if it was my fault? Maybe it's not, maybe it's Leo's or Jack's or Mel's. Why does it matter to you?" he forced out. "I'm not a 'perfect little star student'."

"Why don't you just shove off? What the fuck do you want, anyways? I'm sure you didn't just sit up, say 'Hey, I wanna go talk to Zoltan' and come to find me," he said icily. Zol wanted to get back to his essays so he could go to bed, but with her distracting him by making him angry, it was proving to be hard.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 am

Oh, Liz was having way too much fun. She leaned towards Zoltan, laughing. "I was bored," she answered simply. "And there were no boys around to play with..." she trailed off slightly. "But you... little old innocent Zoltan Maslin, always so moody and broody and never lets .. loose."

She leaned in closer, handing out his essay to him. "Have you ever done anything fun, Maslin? Other than watched the telly with your parents and played board games with your friends." she smirked to herself. "Always playing everything on the safe side."
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 am

Zol gave Liz an odd look as she started leaning towards him. He took him a second before he caught on to what she was saying. Oh, Merlin. She doesn't know, does she? he thought.

"I..I..," he tried to get it out, but she didn't seem to be paying much attention. She was too busy moving closer to him, asking him questions and trying her best to be seductive. Too bad for her it's not going to work on me.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:05 am

Zoltan was being a bii weird, then again Liz didn't expect anything else from him, she'd always found Mel's friends to be socially awkward and weird.

She tilted her head, looking at the boy. Was his stuttering a good sign? That it was working? Liz loved flirting, she had fun doing it even if it didn't lead anywhere, but what she loved even more was making people feel awkward.

"Have you ever even..." she pushed her hair from her face, a smile tugging at her lips. "-kissed someone Maslin?"
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 am

Zol stared at Liz weirdly. Her whole 'lets try and be a slut and seduce people' was not working on him. He actually kind of found the whole situation funny. It was a wonder Mel hadn't already told Liz about him. She probably did it on purpose, just to make Liz mad or something.

"As a matter of fact, I've kissed 3 people," Zol said matter-of-factly, gathering his stuff and storing it in his messenger bag. A smile made it's way onto his face as he thought of the first time he'd snogged someone. "And you know what? Two of them were guys," Zol said.

"Sorry for your bad luck, McKinnon, but I'm gay. Have fun finding someone else to be your play thing," he said, standing up and slinging his bag over his shoulder. He walked towards the passage to the Lacerta common room. "Later, Bitch."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Liz wasn't going to lie, she wasn't THAT surprised that Zoltan had kissed someone, but three people? That even got her impressed. But what didn't impress her was the sentence after that.

Actually she was so no impressed that her mouth hung open and she didn't manage up another word, just stared at the boy until he walked away.

Melly's bestie is gay? What? Whaaaaaaat? The red head stared, her mouth slowly closing before she gave away a frustrated sigh and fell back in her beanbag, her fun was definitely over.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down