Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adoption Thread

4 posters

Go down

Adoption Thread Empty Adoption Thread

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Adoption

Here you can make a profile for a character you want someone else to make or adopt. This fill-out form below is rather optional, not every box has to be filled out in. If you want to adopt a character, just reply to the thread.

Code:

Name of character:
Family of character: (Write all pre-made or to-be-made family members)
Characteristics: (If there is anything special about this character you want the player to keep)
Preferred celeb: (If you have a celeb you want them to use)
Other: (Here family history can be added or any other things)
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Adoption Thread Empty Re: Adoption Thread

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Go on then. Razz

Name of character: Something Holloway (Any male name yah like Very Happy)
Family of character: Wife: Maureen Holloway, Children: Elizabeth Holloway (adopted at a young age), Jack Holloway
Characteristics: Um, he's a bit of a wanker really. He gave up one child when she was born and kept the other. He likes a drink and his wife is a little bit mad, but otherwise he's yours to do with as you please Very Happy
Preferred celeb: Jeremy Irons
Other:

Please be warned: Mel will want to shag you and will probably make a multitude of indecent comments about us on the CB. If this happens, don't be scared, we're looking into it Wink I'm kidding, Mel's lovely and wouldn't dare to make indecent comments. I'm just jealous because I'm not quite as sexy as my dad. Oh look how funny my admin girlfriend is, she cracks me up. Hehe, love you.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Name of character: Vanessa Bently-Taylor
Family of character: Edward Bently-Taylor (father) Harriet Bently-Taylor (mother), Elizabeth (Holloway) Bently-Taylor (sister)
Characteristics: (If there is anything special about this character you want the player to keep)
Preferred celeb: (If you have a celeb you want them to use)
Other: Both Vanessa and her sister are adopted, homeschooled, and raised to be pretty little dollies. Preferred year would be first, because there's supposed to be a large age gap between her and Elizabeth.
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizbet McKinnon Thu May 03, 2012 12:10 am

Name of character: Joseph (or any other name that the nickname 'Joe' can work for) (and any last name)
Family of character: Up to player
Characteristics: Funny, charming, laid back
Preferred celeb: Up to player
Other: Childhood bestie of Melanie McKinnon (so around 21 years old) and calls her 'Mac', has been missing in action for about three years after, or after his graduation from Pigfarts.
Lizbet McKinnon
Lizbet McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down