Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lies, lies, lies

3 posters

Go down

Lies, lies, lies Empty Lies, lies, lies

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

He had wandered around Mars for over an hour. He didn't want to go home, nor did he knew where else he should go. After an hour, Leo decided on what he was going to do. He was going to snog a girl, a hot girl, just so he knew that he liked that much more than snogging Zoltan. Which he had not liked, not even a little bit. Not at all.

He decided on going to find this girl that was in his House, he knew her name was Lizbet and he also knew where she lived. Leo was also quite sure she wouldn't be opposed to snogging him.

He actually used the front door this time, actually using the doorbell as well. However, when the door opened and his eyes found the person in the doorway, he was quite surprised.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Lies, lies, lies Empty Re: Lies, lies, lies

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Mel flipped through an old magazine she had once left at Ari's house, she was quite bored of it, seeing as she'd read it ten gazillion times before but she had to find some way to kill time when she had no one to spend it with and while she waited for Jack to come over.

The red head's ears perked up when she heard a noise. The doorbell. She pushed herself off the bed and hurried out the room and towards the door, swinging it open and ready to greet Jack, but instead she saw Leo.

Mel raised her eyebrows, moving so Leo could come inside, before she spoke. "Leo? What are you - wait, what happened to your shirt?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

"Mel? Why are you here?" Leo asked, a little shocked, but stepping in inside even though he was confused. When she commented on his shirt, Leo realized for the first time in an hour he still wasn't wearing one. "It vanished, don't really know where it went," he answered truthfully.

His eyes scanned the room, and then before he could make a decision he just spoke up.

"You remember how I helped you two years ago? You needed someone to teach you how to kiss and I did?" he told her. "Well, I need someone to kiss now," he blurted out. He really needed to snog a girl, he needed to get this kiss with Zoltan out of his system. He needed to be certain he liked kissing girls more. He was already certain, he just needed proof for himself.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

"Why? Why am I here?" Mel shook her head in confusion. "This is Ari's house. My auntie. Almost auntie. Whatever! Why are you here? You, you lost your shirt?"

His words struck her silent, and for a moment the red haired girl just stared dumfounded at the boy infront of her. Then she reached out and closed the door. "You, you want me to kiss you, again?" she said, slowly as she nodded her head to make sure she understood what he was saying.

The girl then grabbed onto Leo's arm and pulled him into the living room, before she sat down on the couch, she looked up and him and fiddled with her fingers confusedly and a bit nervously. "I, I guess I do owe you for that..." she trailed off, her eyes scanning over his shirtless body before they found his face again.

Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Leo let himself being led into the living room, ignoring the question of why he was here as he sat himself next to Mel on the couch. She nodded and then told him that she did owe him, so Leo nodded as well. They sat there in silence for a while, Leo bit his lip before he turned towards the redhead. He needed to do this.

He leaned closer, threading his fingers into Mel's hair as he pulled her face closer to his own. When he finally touched their lips together, all he could think of was Zoltan. His smell, his hair, his taste. 'No!' he told himself. He leaned even closer, dragging Melanie onto his lap so he could feel her body against his own. He couldn't think of Zoltan.

He placed his other hand on the small of Mel's back, before breaking the kiss for air. His fingers started to play with the hemline of her shirt, stroking over her bare skin. "Okay?" he whispered against her lips, waiting for her answer before pressing their lips together again.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Mel tok in a large breath of air and then breathed out again, something was definitely off, but she knew not to ask, not even to think about it. She closed her eyes for a split second before turning towards Leo.

His fingers threaded into her hair, and her eyes closed again, when his lips touched hers she didn't hesitate, like last time, when she kissed him back.

He pulled, she moved, like he was a magnet pulling her closer she let her body fall into his. Her eyes staying firmly closed.

It wasn't until he broke the kiss and she could feel his cold fingers on her skin that her eyes opened and for a second she stayed still, not moving and barely breathing, before she nodded "Okay." and then his lips were on hers again.

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Their lips moved together easily, easy as breathing. His hand slipped into Mel's shirt, stroking over the soft skin of her back as he requested entrance to her mouth with his tongue. Her mouth opened and his tongue slipped inside, tangling with hers as he used the grip on her hair to pull her even closer.

His hand was fondling with the back of her bra now, not pulling it off, just touching it.

He couldn't help but feeling this was all utterly completely wrong. Her hair was too long, her smell was too feminine and her lips were to soft. Then he scolded himself for thinking that. Told himself it was perfect. He bit down on her lower lip, pulling it into his mouth as he tried to push all thoughts from his mind. Tried to lose himself into the kiss.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Mel's hand trailed up Leo's shirtless chest, enjoying what her fingers felt, but she couldn't stop from wondering why this kiss was so different from the last one, she wasn't sure if it was because last time was her first kiss or that there was something off about Leo.But she knew she'd never gain the strength to ask what was going on, so she simply just kept kissing him.

Stifling a low moan when his fingers trailed up her back and trying not to be too tense, the girl tried to just focus on what she was doing with her mouth. Her fingers trembled slightly when his own played with the clasp of her bra, but she shrugged it off hastily.

Just keep kissing. Just keep kissing, she told herself, trying to get rid of the nervous feeling in her stomach.

Last edited by Melanie Frost on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm

After showering, sleeping, eating and drinking, Jack was ready to go round to see Mel. He'd been told to go to her Auntie Ari's, given directions and left to his own devices. Only now did he stand outside of said Auntie Ari's house.

The door was open when he arrived, and he frowned. What if she was being burgled or something? He shrugged. It'd be louder if she was being burgled. Entering, he manouvered his way inside the flat, looking for the living room. He found it, and entered, ready to greet Mel, when he saw something that he wished he hadn't.

His stomach did a flip, and he felt a little bit sick as he watched Leo and Mel, stumbling back and falling against the door, it shutting behind him. All snide quips and cynicisms were driven from his mind as his stomach felt hollow, the rest of him feeling paralysed.

"I... I think I'm just going to go," he stammered quickly, turning around. OhMerlinOhMerlinOhMerlinOhMerlin.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

A loud bang, Leo recognized it as a door shutting later, made him brake away his lips from Mel's. His eyes went wide as he saw his best friend leaning against the door. His eyes were wide and Leo remembered he still had his hand inside Mel's shirt. He pulled it out of there so quickly it looked like the skin had burned him.

"Jack!" Leo exclaimed, though he had no idea why. He shoved Mel off his lap as if they could go back to pretending nothing had happened. Merlin what had he gotten himself into. "I didn't know you were coming over," he continued, still a little breathless.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Everything happened fast. There was a noise, and then Leo was pulling away and then Mel's eyes were open and then she saw him. Jack. She had completely forgotten that Jack was coming over.

She wasn't sure if Leo had pushed her off, or if she had jumped off his lap on her own, but suddenly she was sitting on the couch, pulling her t-shirt down, as much down as it would go.

Her eyes stayed on her fingers as she once again fiddled awkwardly with them. "You dont have to go - J-Jack." LEAVE! LEAVE! LEAVE! LEAVE! EVERYONE LEAVE! Mel's mind screamed. "I forgot what the time was." she stammered awkwardly up out loud, not even daring to look at Leo or Jack, her eyes staying on her fingers the whole time.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 pm

You don't have to go, Jack. Jack made a noise that sounded like a pained laugh. "No, uh, you're alright, I think I will uh, just, uh, go." He tried to look at them but couldn't quite meet their eyes. And his were feeling prickly. No. NO. Don't cry. DON'T CRY YOU STUPID-

Why was he so upset? It wasn't like he had a claim over Melanie. He was horrible to her on a regular basis, he was snide to Leo too. He hadn't claimed her as his possession, hadn't told Leo to back off. Was he even sure he fancied her? What?

He blinked hard and breathed in. Go on, say something. Say something breezy. Blow it off. BLOW IT OFF. He tried to open his mouth. "My eyes are burning," he croaked as he tried to joke, and then he was forced to turn around as one of them decided to leak a little. Wrenching the door as wide as he could, he made a run for it.

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Leo decided that these two days were possibly the worst days of his lives. He quickly stood up and walked towards the door. "You can stay, I'll go. I was just about to go, yeah," he blabbered, wanting to get away. Oh he really wanted to get away. Away was a good idea. Even when Jack made a run for it, Leo still decided going away was the best idea.

"Bye Mel," he told the red head, before opening the door, slipping out after Jack and then he ran for it. He didn't stop running until he was utterly and completely out of breath. Which was when he sank to the ground and just stared into distance.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum