Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Wishes

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Wishes Empty Christmas Wishes

Post by Rebecca Mordred Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:35 am

Becca entered Nat's office to notice it was empty. She smiled to herself and placed a small wrapped package on Nat's desk containing her Christmas present.

Wondering whether to wait for Nat to return, she perched herself on the desk and began to scrawl out a note to her.

Natters,

Merry Crimbo!

I bought you a little something.

Bec
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Christmas Wishes Empty Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Natalie sighed as she entered her own office, she needed to make sure her papers were still there so she could finish everything she had to do before Christmas.

"Becca!" she was quite surprised when she opened the door and saw her best friend Rebecca there. The scowl on her face brightened as she walked towards Becca. "Helluu! What brings you here?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 pm

"I'm doing my present drop off," Becca replied with a grin. "Only, you're the only one getting a present because you're special and I can only afford one present. I hope you like it!"

She stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "Are you staying for Christmas, Nat?"
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Nat laughed. "Well I always knew I was special!" she said and put a hand to her chest before grinning at Becca. "I have a little something for you too," she gave her a small wink.

Nat then sighed and took a seat ontop of her desk, groaning a bit. "Meh, I dont know.. I dont really feel like being here over christmas, I could use a break from the children. But being alone in my big house, doesn't really sound like fun, because I doubt Leo wants to spend Christmas with me." she shrugged. "You?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:05 pm

"I'm not sure whether to stay or go, to be honest," Becca said with a shrug. "I mean, we wouldn't miss out on much if we went home and I don't really want to spend it at work, but I don't want to spend Christmas alone, you know?"

Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Nat laughed, leaning back a bit on her desk. "You know, you could always come to my place, you've never seen my house have you? And I've told you plenty of stories about it." she laughed. "We could have a failed christmas dinner.. unless you are a good cook?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 pm

"Really?" Becca's face lit up. "Are you kidding me? I'd love to! Thank you!"

"I suck at cooking," Becca said with a grin, "Other than sausages and Lemon Drizzle cake. But I'm sure we'd make a feast. And if it was a complete disaster we could just get a Maccy D's."
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Nat laughed. "So prettymuch what we will be shopping in for christmas is... alcohol?" she grinned. "I am very much looking forward to drinking myself merry with you!" she grinned again at Becca. "Sounds like a good christmas to me."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mordred Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 pm

"It sure does," agreed Becca with a grin. "And I'm holding you to it. Drinking ourselves merry will be wicked."
Rebecca Mordred
Rebecca Mordred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum