Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't Decide

2 posters

Go down

I Can't Decide Empty I Can't Decide

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Lucy sighed, her head was hurting. Her head was really hurting. And there was a lot of noise inside this bloody classroom. Tuning the professor out was easy, but the students were just so loud. With their laughing, talking, snickering, shouting, whispering and their insanely loud breathing.

She was going to kick something soon.

Lucy's eyebrows narrowed as she turned to the main source of her annoyance, William fucking McKinnon. "Can you be any louder?" She was quite positive that she could hear him bloody breathe.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

I Can't Decide Empty Re: I Can't Decide

Post by William McKinnon Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Will was dozing in his chair, tired as usual and bored of lessons, when a voice broke his stupor. Loud? He wasn't doing anything. He was just sitting here, innocently trying to get some shut-eye before he was rudely disturbed. He would give her noisy.

He turned to look at Lucy next to him with a smirk. "Sure, since you asked so nicely, Odair," he said, smiling, before proceeding to hum, leaning back to line his mouth with her ear as he smacked against the back of her chair with his palm.

"Hey. This needs a beat," he said, drumming his pencil against the desk and nodding. "Hmm. What do you think? I think it's sounding pretty good."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:24 am

Lucy growled slightly under her breath, she knew that the fact that she was letting him get to her was only making her headache worse, but taking her annoyance out on William, was pretty basic for her.

She snagged his pencil from his hand and snapped it in two, letting the pieces fall on the floor for good measure. "Sounded awful, must suck to not be skilled at anything." she pushed his head away from her ear, roughly. "Go and bother someone else. Actually, just leave, that would be nice."

She wasn't really doing well with comebacks today, but he was being annoying and she wanted to be annoying back, but she had the habit of being rather immature when she tried too hard. And it wasn't making it easier for her that Will seemed to be having an exceptionally easy time to get under her skin, which she was going to blame her headache for.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:58 am

"Aw, I was using that!" Will said, biting back a grin. She pushed his face away and he slammed it down onto the desk as hard as he could, before reaching into his bag and pulling out a bubble gum stick, unwrapping it and popping it into his mouth as quietly as he could.

He loved winding up Lucy Odair more than any of his siblings or friends. There was something about her that he always wanted to hate, and he enjoyed teasing her more than anything. Of course, being teased by her was a different matter.

Restoring himself in his earlier position, he popped the gum as close to her ear as possible. This was going to be a fun lesson.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 am

There was a loud torturing tearing noise against her ear. The repetitive disgusting sound of gum as it was popped over and over again. Lucy was pretty sure that she had never hated a noise so much in her entire life.

"Are you a five-year-old?" the girl snapped, swatting William's head away again. God, he was such a child. And everyone knew about Lucy's dislike for children.

Frustrated she pulled up her wand, deciding it was best to just let the annoyance and frustration take over and not hold back. She aimed downwards, satisfied when she heard one of the legs of William's chair break. "Oh damn, I guess I just really like breaking things that you're using."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:52 pm

The leg of his chair broke and Will fell from it, tumbling to the ground and landing awkwardly, before kicking her chair, hard. "You're such a miserable cow, you know that?" he told her, rubbing his elbow and pulling himself to his feet, repairing the chair leg with his wand.

"Are you hungover? Is that your problem? Is that why I'm too loud for you? Because if I'm being too loud, you should tell me. I'd hate to hurt your head in your state of hangover. I mean, I know it really sucks when somebody won't shut up and all you want to do is die in a hole, especially if you don't like that person very much. So yeah, tell me to stop if I'm annoying you. Because I'd hate to do that. I'd hate to hurt your head."

He grabbed her textbook and pulled it towards him, grabbing a quill and beginning to doodle in it, drawing a caricature of Lucy over one of the spell pages, poking his tongue through his teeth as he added warts and hair to her face. "Give me a smile, Odair, you're not being the Mona Lisa."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

"No. Not all of us are always bloody hungover!" she bit at him, moving her chair back into it's earlier position for it had moved slightly when William had kicked it. "Yes, you are being loud! Can't you just do me a favour and shut the fuck up for a minute?"

Her textbook was gone and now being molested and Lucy couldn't help but feel a need to look at what he was doodling. But when she did a large scowl spread over her face. She grabbed a hold of one end of the book, tugging on it. "You-" she gave it another tug, scowling at him. "-are such a child! Go and bother the second years, you'd fit in great with them!"

When the book didn't seem to want to release from his grip, Lucy got frustrated - well, more frustrated - and grabbed her own quill, making sure to dip it deep in the ink before she thrust it towards his face, drawing a big messy line on his cheek. "There you almost look pretty now."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 am

Will hummed louder and louder as she attempted to tug the book from his grip, poking his tongue through his teeth as he signed it, when all of a sudden there was cold ink and a sharp nib on his cheek, causing him to gasp a little.

"Bitch!" he exclaimed, closing the book and whacking her with it lightly. "I look fabulous, darling. You're just in a bad mood cos you're hungover cos you can't hold your drink. Failure." He leaned his chin on the heel of his hand and looked forward at the Professor, before chancing a glance sideways at Lucy. She was pretty, even when she looked tired, and he kind of disliked her for it.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. No he didn't. She couldn't hold her drink? Ugh, she wanted to punch him. "You're really creative with those names, aren't ya? Cow, bitch… what's next?" she folded her arms over her chest, glaring slightly, before adding. "I can handle my alcohol, very well thank you. Isn't it you who's always bloody hungover?"

With a scowl, Lucy turned away from him and fixed her eyes on the wall behind the professor. "I'm just tired. Of your presence, how your bloody siblings handle you I don't understand. Just the thought of having to spend so much time around you - let's just say that being your neighbour is awful enough."

She didn't even know why she was so pissed off, maybe she really was hungover. She seemed to only have few emotions around William, either she was pissed off or trying to piss him off, the latter usually resulted in a happy Lucy, because Lucy loved pissing off people.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:51 pm

"Next will be sheep, I think," Will said with a yawn, folding his arms and leaning his head on his hands, before he heard the next thing she had to say and looked up, frowning a bit. He straightened up and turned to look at her, squinting a little.

"I'm a bloody good brother, FYI," he said, clicking his fingers with mock sass, though there was a bit of real annoyance under the surface. He absolutely hated it when his fraternal skills were doubted. And Lucy always seemed to be there when they were. "I don't have to be a good neighbour as well. And you never seem to complain when you're round." He smirked a little at that.

"Well, I'm not hungover at the moment and you're the one in the bloody grump," Will said, tilting his head to the side. "So, this handling alcohol argument's not really working out for you my love."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:39 am

Accusing him of being a bad brother always seemed to get to him a little, even if it was just a tiny tiny bit of annoyance and he managed really well to cover it up, Lucy knew it bothered him, after having used it against him many many times, and that satisfied her slightly. What he said next did, on the other hand, not make her feel any kind of satisfaction. "I hate you." You can't come up with anything better than that, seriously? Oh-my-god, I'm going to punch that smirk of his face-

Lucy did not approve of being called 'my love'. Lucy did not approve of William calling her 'my love'. Lucy did not approve of the word 'love' nor did she like to be someone's anything. Even if it was sarcasm at it's highest level.

"I'm not in a grump!" she growled. "Or at least, I wouldn't be in a fucking grump if you weren't trying your best to be fucking annoying! Why are you even sitting so close to me? Why are you even in this bloody class? Why don't you-Oh, God, I'm in a grump. God, I'm bloody hungover." Lucy groaned, letting her head fall forward on the desk, muttering to herself. "I need a drink. Maybe two, one to throw at McKinnon's face."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 am

Will grinned in triumph, pleased at her response. "Aw, I hate you too," he said with a smile before turning back towards the front of the class. Why were they next to each other anyway? Stupid alphabet. Stupid seating plans. Stupid everything.

And then she said the magic words, and he could almost hear the victory bell ringing above his head. "Well, it's a well known fact that drinking cures a hangover," he said in a singsong voice, before looking at the clock. The lesson was almost over. Was he seriously deliberating asking her out for a drink? Maybe there would be a party on. Now he came to think about it, someone had mentioned a party earlier. "For now I'd just try to avoid loud noises," he told her in a voice louder than usual.

Oh he was enjoying this far too much. He did hope she wouldn't be sitting next to him when he was hungover any time soon. Although he knew that was wishful thinking if ever there was.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:19 pm

"Ugh, you look far too smug." Lucy groaned, childishly aiming her elbow towards William's ribs. She felt like she'd lost something. And she fucking hated losing. "Fine, be happy while you can! Bask in the moment! For once I'm the grumpy hungover one. I guess there really is a first time for everything. But please, Willymoo, do the world a favour and don't let your head get any bigger than it already is."

She groaned again, looking at the clock. Damn, time had gone by slow but thankfully this lesson seemed to be coming to an end. "Is there a party anywhere tonight?" her lips were feeling awfully dry and so was her tongue and her voice was disgustingly hopeful. She was craving for alcohol. Which was bad. Really bad. "Please tell me there is, I'll even go to a party thrown by the Goodie-goodies in bloody Pyxis if that's the only party going on." God, she sounded weak. God, she hated him. He was going to make her an alcoholic.

They really needed to get these seating plans changed. Fast. If she sat next to William through out the whole semester one of them was bound to end up dead.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 am

"You're a fine one to talk, sugarplum," Will replied in an overly cheerful voice. "Small planets orbit your head. I can't move away because the gravitational pull is just so strong. Shame you're not that appealing."

He rubbed at the ink she had put on his face and shrugged. "I was just wondering that. If not, there should be. I'm gagging for a drink, and it has to be desperate measures to go with just you. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and if that's the case, so be it."

Tearing a page out of Lucy's textbook that he still had in front of him, he scrawled a quick message onto it, screwed it up into a ball and chucked it across the classroom at one of their mutual friends, watching it land on the desk, before turning back to the front and whistling.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum