Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thriller (open)

3 posters

Go down

Thriller (open)  Empty Thriller (open)

Post by Rumbleroar Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 am

Rumbleroar smiled. "I'm glad you agree," The lion said, shaking his head towards the Minister. They had decided to meet to discuss few things, including the fact that Pigfart's 1000th birthday was coming up and together had they decided to hold a large party at the school to honour the day.

"Dinner will be served soon, so the students should be on their way in, you are of course invited to dine with us." Rumbleroar said, smiling again. "I'm most thrilled you will let us do this, I want to invite everyone, old students that have graduated already and what not, this is a day we all want to celebrate."

Rumbleroar
Rumbleroar
Admin

http://pigfarts.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thriller (open)  Empty Re: Thriller (open)

Post by Tristan Galla Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 am

Tristan smiled. "Yes, this day will definitely be one to remember," he said. It was good to be back at Pigfarts. Everything was just as the Minister had remembered it and more. The fact that he was there, a few years after having graduated, to celebrate the 1,000th birthday of the place he called home for five years, was unbelievable on its own.

"So, how are the Pyxis doing this year? Not as amazing as when I was attending, I assume," Tristan asked, chuckling to himself.

He glanced at the doors to the Great Hall. Soon, the celebrating would begin.
Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Irons Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:31 am

Jennifer walked into the Great Hall, her eyes focused until she saw what she had been looking for. She saw nothing else; only him. She knew right away that it was him, only by glancing at him. She'd been showed many pictures and taught to find him in a crowd.

The room was already starting to fill with people, but the girl saw nothing but the Minister. She had to do it. There was no turning back. He had told her, he had told her she had to. She wanted to do it.

Jennifer raised her wand, carefully aiming it before she spoke the words she had never spoken before. You have to mean it, his voice told her in her head. And she did. She meant them.

"Avada Kedavra!"
Jennifer Irons
Jennifer Irons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down