Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next To You

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next To You  - Page 2 Empty Re: Next To You

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Elizabeth couldn't help but be slightly weirded out as he began staring at her without speaking, as if trying to find something in her face. Had he caught her? Was she wrong to think he didn't know who she was? Did she have some tell that she wasn't aware she had?

She couldn't help but relax as he spoke again, though not so much. She assumed she looked like someone in his family. "Oh, it's okay. I get that all the time. I must have a common face or something," Elizabeth brushed off with a shrug. "I was beginning to wonder if I had something on my face, the way you were looking. Maybe I look like a celebrity or something," she said with a smirk. "A pretty one, I hope. It would explain it. I can't say you remind me of anyone," that she'd met face to face, anyway. Jack certainly resembled his father.
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Jack laughed a little as Elizabeth responded to his staring, still blinking and thinking about who she looked like. He couldn't think for the life of him. "A mediocre celebrity," he said, nudging her and letting it drop. "Nah. I guess you're alright looking." He grinned, removing his jumper and tying it around his waist. "You know. If you squint. And don't look directly at you." He winked.

"I don't look like anyone cos I'm one of a kind," Jack added in a singsong voice. "Special." He rolled his eyes and closed them, shuffling back into the prior position he had been in to fall asleep. "Really special."

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Elizabeth found it mildly amusing that he was insinuating that she wasn't eyecandy, considering the person she reminded him of was probably related to him, and that meant they probably shared characteristics. "Speak for yourself, at least I look like a celebrity. Rather mediocre celebrity than 'special'," she said, smirking slightly. "Does your mummy tell you your special?"

The thought made her want to curse something in the face.

She watched as he fell backwards, trying to decide if she felt sorry for him. It wasn't very hard to figure out. "So, what is there to do for fun round here? Appart from break vases and be hit by leviboards, of course."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 pm

"My mummy doesn't," Jack replied, lips quirking upwards, eyes still closed. "She doesn't have to. Only I could manage to get punched so many times and not learn to keep my mouth shut. I know that means I'm a special human being." He opened one eye and looked up at Effy. "Does your mummy tell you that?" He grinned, flashing as many teeth as he could, and shuffled slightly.

"Fun? Oh, nothing really. I guess lessons can be entertaining. There's some good clubs if you have some fake ID. But you must be nearly old enough to get away with it. Plus you're a girl. The bouncers always let girls in." He poked his tongue out at her, pushing his feet up against the wall and crossing them.

She was pretty nice, this Effy, he figured. Very friendly. Normally people would have told him to get his head out of his arse and leave by now, but she hadn't. It was a bit of a wonder why she hadn't. Maybe she worked for MI5 or whatever it was. "You're not a secret agent or something are you?" he pondered aloud, smiling at her. "Oh well. I figure you're trustworthy. Yeah, go to a club. But whatever you do, don't order this thing. I can't remember what it was called but it's lethal. It's the reason I had detention before term started."

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Elizabeth chuckled dryly at the idea of Jack being punched. It was a pleasant thought. Many times at that. "You do seem to talk a lot, once you're not trying to sleep under a book," she joked. She barely managed to keep her amused face on when he asked about what her mother said. "Oh, all the time. Mother loves to make us feel special," she said, though her tone was sarcastic.

"You guess they can be entertaining, huh? Though they have to be more entertaining than a class of one or two learning from an old hag," not that there was anything wrong with her hired Professor. Other than the wrinkles. And snooze-fest she travelled with. "I totally look old enough. Though the special treatment to members of my sex helps. I don't think I've been to any clubs before," she admitted.

"A secret agent?" Elizabeth echoed, slightly stunned by the question. She was more stunned by her trustworthy status, though it was what she was hoping for. "It's really helpful to know what it's called to avoid ordering it, you know."
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 pm

"I will trust you on that one," said Jack, thinking about the idea she had just posed. "That sounds more like a detention to me. Oh, Merlin, so you just had like one constant detention with you and your sister? That sucks. I hope you got the professor for it."

He wracked his brains. "Ugh, I can't even remember. I swear I'm still hung over from it. It's called something like Cydonian Knees-Up Headbanger or something along those lines. And I mean, it was like, inhibiting. Ugh, just don't drink it. Or do. How good are you at drinking?"

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Holloway Wed May 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Elizabeth chuckled dryly at the suggestion that it was like detention. "Considering I don't think I've ever had a proper detention, I wouldn't be able to say. My Professor was," she tried to think of how to explain. "Old. She tended to just ignore us if we acted up. I was grounded by my parents rather than given a detention from my Professor. I did try to get them for that."

"I'm not sure I'd ever want to drink something with that name," Elizabeth said with a smirk. "It sounds rather leathal. I'll take your advice on it. And I've never really drank before, so probably not very good at it," she admitted, trying to not sound embarrassed about it. There was nothing wrong with her not having drunk before.
Elizabeth Holloway
Elizabeth Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum