Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moody and Broody

2 posters

Go down

Moody and Broody Empty Moody and Broody

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Jack wasn't even sure where he was going, but somehow he had managed to wind up at Zoltan's place. He found his way round to where he presumed was the window for his bedroom, before knocking on it roughly. Impatiently, he tried to open it, finding it to be unlocked, and poked his head in.

"Zoltan," he said hoarsely, "You had better be in, boy. I... I need you."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Moody and Broody Empty Re: Moody and Broody

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Zoltan had been in bed all day, brooding. He'd made some excuse to his parents that he didn't feel well, and they'd believed him and left him alone. He was curled up on his bed, pretending to pay attention to the book in his hands, when he heard a knock on the window. He ignored it, not wanting to talk to anyone. Then he heard the window open, and the familiar voice of Jack talking to him.

"Jack?" Zol said, hoping up and helping him through the window. His muscles ached at the sudden movement after a day of hardly moving. "What's up? What's going on?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Jack was helped through the window before staggering into the room, putting a hand in his hair. Zoltan's concern made his stomach hurt a little as he coughed. "It's Mel. I... I went to hers and... and... and... She and Leo were... she was eating his face and he was groping her tits. And I just... Oh Le Fay, everything hurts."

He groaned, feeling pathetic, when he looked back at Zoltan. "Bloody hell, Zol. I don't even know why I'm upset... I just..." He looked around, noticing that Zoltan's bed was unmade, before looking back questioningly at him. "Have I woken you up? Oh, for crying out loud." He couldn't do anything right today, it seemed. "Look, I'm sorry."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 pm

"He.. Leo and Mel...? They were.. snogging?" Zol asked, his heart breaking even more. He didn't know what to think. Leo snogged Mel... A day after he snogged me... He felt the warmth of tears in his eyes, a feeling he had grow used to in the past 24 hours.

"No, I've been in bed all day, but not asleep," Zol said weakly. His stomach felt funny and a headache was making an appearance in his head. He felt horrible. "What exactly happened? Why were you 'round Mel's? Look, something happened the other day, and I feel like you're the only one I can't trust to tell right now."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

"I was 'at Mel's' cos she invited me round," Jack said hurriedly. "And the door was open and, oh bloody hell." He clenched his jaw and stared at the floor to try and compose himself, before meeting Zoltan's eyes, nodding slowly.

"What?" he asked, frowning. "What happened?" He suddenly worried that Zoltan had been diagnosed with some awful killing disease that would rather put his whining out of perspective. He hoped on high that that wasn't the case; now would not be the best time to find out something like that about the third best friend.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:50 pm

"Leo.. He was drunk, and he came round here, claiming that he couldn't go home because of Natalie and that he couldn't remember where you or Mel lived. Naturally, I let him in, planning on having him sleep on the couch," Zol explained, then paused, wondering how to word it right. "He didn't have a shirt on, and he was freezing. I sat down beside him on the bed, and he started acting.. strange."

Zol paused again, afraid of what Jack's reaction to the next part would be. "And then.. He straddled me, like legitimately straddled me, and trapped me against the foot board. And.. And he started kissing me, and it felt so wrong, and yet so right. I should have fought it, stopped him, but I didn't. I let him," he said softly. He hesitated for a moment, not wanting to think about what happened the next morning. "Then..."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Jack listened, before raising his eyebrows. "Leo's getting his five a day, isn't he?" he said with a bitter snort, before sighing. "I'm sorry, that was totally insensitive of me. Even more than usual." He smiled slightly and nodded.

"Anyway, he kissed you. What happened next?"

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 am

"No, it's fine. I really wish I could give the twat a good punch in the face right about now," Zol said solemnly. Then he sighed.

"We went to sleep. He clutched me to his chest and we fell asleep," Zol continued. "He woke up like that, with me up against his chest, and was furious. He yelled at me, saying that I had been the one who kissed him and he.. He called me a queer, and then left," he choked out, the burning in his eyes back. "I don't even know why it hurt me so bad. I guess.. I guess because I've realized that... That I really liked the whole kissing him thing, and that I really like him.. You know, as more that just a friend."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 am

"He called you a what?" Jack said, eyes widening. He clenched his teeth again and shook his head. "I'm going to bleeding kill him. I am going to kill him." Maybe he was being a bit dramatic.

"Okay, you know what? We need to stop moping. Let's go out. Let's get a drink. Come on, Zol." He nudged him gently. "Let's go out."
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:14 am

"No, don't kill him," Zol said softly. Jack was being a bit over dramatic, but then again, he always was. "That'd just make everything worse. So much worse."

"Yeah, I'm up for a drink," Zol jumped up and walked to his closet. He grabbed his black leather jacket and slipped it on along with a pair of trainers. He walked over to his night stand, took out his fake ID, and stowed it in his pocket. "To the River Styx we go."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum