Start Of Something New

Go down

Start Of Something New Empty Start Of Something New

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 pm

"Night, Mum!" Zoltan yelled, closing his door. He sighed and threw himself into his bed. A few minutes later, he got up and began to tidy up his room. The Lacerta inside him disapproved of having a dirty room. Rather than finish up, though, he picked up a book he had gotten from a Muggle store on Earth and began to read.

I wonder what the guys and Mel are doing, he wondered absentmindedly, staring at the same page he had started 5 minutes before. Leo's probably high, Jack is probably fantasizing about Mel, and Mel is probably out buying more purple stuff for her ridiculously purple room, he thought with a smirk.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Start Of Something New Empty Re: Start Of Something New

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Merlin, Leo was dizzy. He really wished he would have put on a coat. He thought he had put on a coat, he just had no idea where his coat had gone. Nor did he know where his shirt had gone. They were just, gone. And the air was cold against his bare skin. Even in this state of mind, Leo knew that going home was an incredibly unwise decision. Which is why he decided against it. Instead he decided to go to his friends home.

He wanted to go to Mel, but he forgot where she lived. He also wasn't sure where Jack lived, but he did remember where Zol lived, so he decided to go there. It wasn't a long walk, he reached the house in no time.

When he found the window he knew belonged to Zol's room, he knew because he recognized one of the funny statues that sat on the window sill, he had commented on it before. Leo pounded on the window harshly. "Zoooooooooooltan! Open up!" he hissed, shivering.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Zoltan had just started to pay attention to the book again when he someone or something started pounding on his window. "What the..," Zoltan yelped, jumping up and running to the window, hoping that the noise hadn't woken his parents or little brother.

"Leo? What the hell are you doing here?" he said, opening the window and letting the boy inside. Leo smelled like alcohol and he was shirtless. "Are you drunk? Where the hell is your shirt? You must be freezing!"

Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 pm

"Zolly!" Leo exclaimed cheerfully as he tumbled into his friend's room. It wasn't going very smoothly, and he stumbled right into Zoltan's chest. "Woops," he exclaimed, straightening himself out and staggering to the bed, throwing himself on top of it.

"Not drunk! Just slightly tipsy!" he grinned, looking down at his chest pitifully. "It's gone, isn't it?" he stated, a sad look painted on his face. "I am very cold. Will you warm me up?" he asked, pouting.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 pm

"Woah," Zoltan said, barely keeping himself from falling down when Leo stumbled right into him. He shook his head and rubbed his temples in exasperation when Leo threw himself onto his bed.

"You're drunk, don't deny it. You stink of alcohol," Zoltan told him, wrinkling his nose. He sighed at his friend. Zoltan walked to the closet on the opposite side of the room from the bed, opened it, and took a blanket out. "Here," he said, tossing it to Leo.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm

"Not drunk! Only slightly tipsy!" Leo slurred again, his voice muffled as he buried his head further into the covers of Zoltan's bed. His face was cold as well, it wasn't pleasant. Usually alcohol managed to burn up his body, but even the stuff he drank wasn't strong enough to keep out the cold from outside. He really did wonder where the hell his shirt went.

Then a blanket fell onto his back and Leo turned around. "Oh!" he said happily, wrapping the thing around himself. "Thank you, I nearly died!" he told Zoltan seriously, looking at his friend with a grateful look on his face.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 pm

"I believe that as much as I believe that Mel is an innocent angel," Zoltan said sarcastically. Leo's whole torso looked blue-ish from being out in the cold.

"You're welcome," he said gently. He looked Leo up and down skeptically, then went and sat down on the end of the bed, facing him. "So, what are you doing here, anyways? I know you wouldn't go back home because of your sister, but I figured you'd go to Mel's and try to snog her, not come here."
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

"She's not an angel," Leo told Zoltan, shaking his head as if he couldn't believe the blond would think that. He could slowly feel his body heating back up. His muscles ached and Leo arched his back as he stretched himself.

"Forgot where she lived, only remembered your house," he told the blond. He turned on the bed so they were facing each other. "And I dun wanna snog Mel, she has a thing for Jack you know," he replied, running his hand through his hair. "Your hair is very blond, do you know that?" he asked, scooting a little closer as if wanted to closer look. "Like, nearly white," he added.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 pm

"Exactly my point," Zoltan said, rolling his eyes are the boy. He waited for Leo to finish stretching to he could answer his question. He noticed that the blue-ish colour was starting to fade, and Leo was beginning to look normal again.

"Seriously, you forgot where she lives? You must really be drunk," Zoltan said disapprovingly. He rolled his eyes. "I really doubt Mel has a thing for Jack. Remember what happened in our first Leviball lesson?" He asked, remembering when Mel has hit Jack in the face with a leviboard. They had all gotten detention, and that had been the beginning of their friendship. "Err, yeah, I know.. Thanks, I guess," Zoltan said, wondering what had gotten into Leo.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm

"She has a thing for Jack. Mark my words, she really does," Leo said wisely, nodding his head. He was very sure of his case, very sure.

The hesitating tone in his friends voice had him grinning evilly. The blanket slipped off his shoulders as he crawled closer, he placed a knee on either side of Zoltan's body and pressed him against the footboard. In his mind, this wasn't strange at all, it was just him having a bit of fun. He used the height he had over Zol to press his nose into the blond hair, and then he inhaled.

"You smell nice too," he murmured, tracing the blond's scalp with his nose until he reached Zoltan's ear. After a little hesitation he took the lobe between his teeth and sucked gently. "Taste nice too," he whispered when he released it.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm

"What makes you think that? Are you jealous?" Zoltan joked, shaking his head.

Zoltan noticed the grin on Leo's face and gulped. His heart started racing when Leo straddled him, trapping him against the foot board. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just let Leo do as he please.

"Thanks," Zol breathed out. He shuttered when Leo bit his ear. "Mmm." It felt so good, and yet so wrong. They were both guys, and supposedly straight for that matter. But, Zol couldn't deny that he was enjoying this.. a lot.

Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

"Course I'm not jealous silly. Mel is nice for kissing and all that jazz, but I don't actually like her, you know," he said seriously.

Leo found himself enjoying nibbling on Zoltan's ear far more than he had expected. He'd never actually been this close to a boy before. Nor had he ever felt the desire to be so close. But at that exact moment he couldn't actually recall something else that had felt so right.

He bit and nipped his way down Zol's jaw, before he was hovering over the blond's lips. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, but instead of waiting for an answer, he just pressed their lips together.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 am

"Whatever you say, mate," Zoltan said.

The longer Leo nibbled on his ear, the more Zol enjoyed it. He wasn't sure why Leo was doing what he was, but he liked it. It felt so nice, all of t.

"Mmm," Zoltan moaned quietly as Leo moved down his jaw. He was about to answer the boys question with yes, but Leo had already pressed his lips to Zol's. Zol eagerly kissed Leo back, loving the softness of his lips and they way they felt against his own.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 am

Kissing a boy was very much unlike kissing any girl he had kissed before. At that time, Leo had absolutely no idea why it was different, he just knew that it was. He couldn't say what he liked more, but he was mostly utterly surprised he liked kissing a guy in the first place.

His lips moved together with Zoltan's eagerly, nipping at the blond's lower lip to request entrance to his mouth. They kissed until they were both breathless, when the lack of air became too severe, Leo pulled away. He nuzzled his face into Zoltan's neck and yawned. " 'M sleepy," he whined.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Zoltan was loving this far more that he knew he should have been. He obligingly opened his mouth when Leo bit his lower lip. He loved the taste of Leo, the way their mouths moved together. Zol breathed hard when Leo pulled away.

"Uh.. Wow.. Uh, okey," Zol managed to get out. His face felt extremely red and his voice was deep and rough from lack of air. He was about to get up when Leo snuggled up to him. I guess we'll both sleep here, then, Zol thought.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Leo decided that this wasn't the most comfortable way to fall asleep. He grabbed Zoltan's arms and pulled him with him to the pillow. He realized he still wasn't wearing a shirt, but it was okay because he was warm now. He kicked the cover of the bed down, pulled Zoltan and himself in place and then covered them with the blankets. Blissfully warm, even.

He wrapped his arms around Zoltan's smaller frame and pulled the blond against his chest, refusing to let go. "Thanks for letting me stay," he muttered into Zol's hair, ignoring the fact he never actually asked if he was allowed to stay.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Zoltan let Leo pull him up and under the covers. Zol contemplated grabbing one of his shirts for Leo to put on, but decided against it. He didn't mind having a good view of his toned chest at all. It was nice and warm under the covers, snuggled up with Leo.

"No problem," he said quietly. Zol hoped to Merlin that his parents or brother wouldn't wake up in the morning and come to check on him. He'd surely be grounded for the rest of break. Might as well enjoy this while I can, he thought. I wonder if he'll even remember this in the morning...
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

When Leo woke up, everything hurt. His head was throbbing and when he tried to open his eyes, he quickly decided that having them closed was a lot better. However, he needed his eyesight to find out where the hell he was. He was startled when he realized there was a weight on top of his chest. His bare chest. Leo swallowed and then carefully opened his eyes so he could look down.

It was safe to say his eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when he recognized the boy curled up on his chest as Zoltan. Zoltan as in one of his best friends. Zoltan as in his male best friend. His straight male best friend. Why was there even a male on his chest? He was straight.

Leo thought about what happened the night before, and the force the memories hit him with was enough to make him bury his head back into the pillow. Oh this was a disaster. A complete and utter disaster. He had kissed Zoltan. Who was male. And straight. And he himself was straight as well. He should be straight. He was straight. There was no doubt about it.

Before Leo thought about what he was going to do, he shoved Zoltan off his chest and jumped out of the bed. "What are you doing?!" he hissed accusingly, his head throbbing in protest.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Zoltan's dreams that night were filled with all of his friends, with Leo showing up more often than the others. He was just beginning to dream of them all going on a trip to Earth when he was being pushed and all but yelled at by someone.

"W-what? Leo? What are you talking about?" He asked, voice deep with sleep. He rubbed his eyes and turned over in the bed to where he was facing Leo. The boy looked confused, and it appeared that he had a severe hangover. "Are you okey?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 pm

"You took advantage of me! While I was drunk! You kissed me!" he hissed, his arms crossing over his chest to shield himself from view. He knew he was lying, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew it had been him who kissed Zoltan, but Leo refused to admit that, even to himself. He wasn't gay, so it had been Zoltan who kissed him. Took advantage of his drunk state of mind.

"Couldn't you just have let me crashed on your couch!" he nearly yelled, running his hand through his hair. His mind was doing a very good job turning all the happenings around so they seemed more convenient to him. "Or at least have told me you were a queer?!"
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 pm

"What the hell are you talking about?" Zol practically yelled. What in the world had gotten into Leo? Did he not remember what had happened? Zol was suddenly very made at Leo. "You're the one who kissed me!"

"I was going to let you sleep on the couch, but you wanted to sleep in my bed with me! Are you nuts?" Zol said furiously. At the last comment, Zol froze. A queer? Did he really just call me.. a queer? He felt the burn of tears in his eyes, but he held them back.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:44 pm

"I kissed you?! I wouldn't even kiss you if I were entirely plastered!" Leo hissed, his cheeks going red with his anger. How dared Zoltan accuse him of such a thing? Leo wasn't gay. He couldn't be gay. He liked kissing girls, he liked girls. Only girls. Not boys. And especially not Zoltan Maslin.

"You're lying!" he added, his hand brushing through his hair. He had to get out, he had to get away. He saw the tears staining Zoltan's eyes, and then made a comment he was possibly going to regret later. He was just so angry. "Oh yeah, you're definitely a queer. You're even crying to prove it," he bit at him, before moving to the window and opening it.

"You disgust me," he snapped, before pushing himself up on the window sill, hopping onto the ground outside and then he ran off.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Zoltan buried his face in his hands, having nothing to say to the boy. He just sat there and took every insult that he threw at him, his heart breaking a little with each one. He heard the window open, but still didn't look up. He waited until Leo's footsteps faded away from the house before he looked up, tears freely flowing down his face.

What had he just gotten himself into? What was going to happen? He shouldn't have let Leo do what he did. He should have stopped him when he could. But I didn't want to stop him. I liked it. Would Leo tell anyone? If he did, what was going to happen to them both? He didn't know, and he didn't want to think about it, so he crawled back under the covers and ignored the world around him.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down