Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't Run anymore (Invitation only)

3 posters

Go down

I can't Run anymore (Invitation only)  Empty I can't Run anymore (Invitation only)

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 am

Melanie sat on the couch, her legs resting in Jack's lap.
She was too tired to dance more, after having had few sips of the booze Leo had brought with him, she was already feeling a bit.. weird.

She leaned back on the couch, scanning the room.
Sky wasn't there yet, or maybe he was. It was too hard to tell with all the people inside the room.
So Mel had decided to sit down and wait for him to find her.

"I'mma get pissed if he doesn't show up!" She told Jack, taking another sip from the bottle Leo had left with them before he went to do something - probably snog someone.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

I can't Run anymore (Invitation only)  Empty Re: I can't Run anymore (Invitation only)

Post by Sky Rider Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 am

The party was in full force. There were people dancing, couples snogging, and everybody seemed to be indulging in booze. Sky, getting frustrated with his fruitless search for Mel, decided to join in. What could it hurt? It was only one glass after all.

Walking around aimlessly, Sky searched for the familiar redhead. As he was forcing his way through a small crowd of girls, he caught a glimpse of her. Sky didn't know if she saw him, but he smiled at her anyway, and made his way towards her.

"Hey there, love," Sky grinned, before turning to the person next to her (or below her, depending on how you looked at it). "Hello, Jack."

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

I can't Run anymore (Invitation only)  Empty Re: I can't Run anymore (Invitation only)

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

Melanie looked up, beaming as if it was Christmas time when she heard her boyfriends voice.

"SKYLAR!" she greeted him, her voice too-excited probably because of the drink she was drinking. "Finally, you're here!" she grasped her arms up to reach for him, not moving from her seat on the couch. "Kiss me," she giggled.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Jack had had a few sips of the firewhiskey Leo had brought with him before he had taken a seat on one of the couches, feeling tired and not very well. He had been feeling this way before and now he realised that the alcohol probably didn't help.

Mel had come and sat with him, her legs resting in his lap. She seemed to be a little tipsy but he wasn't going to pick her up on it. If she got drunk, let her experience a hangover.

Sky arrived very soon afterwards, and the boy was even civil enough to greet him. Better be nice back then, he thought. "Hi, Sky," he said, forcing a smile, before Mel yelled out for him. Not sure whether to laugh or feel shocked at her attitude, he smiled awkwardly.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 am

The first thing Sky noticed was that Mel had had a few drinks; it was pretty obvious with her eagerness. The second was that he wasn't entirely sure on whether or not to kiss her. His dad had always told him to never take advantage of a girl who was drunk. But did it count when the girl was his girlfriend?

Smiling through his thoughts, Sky leaned in and kissed her lips quickly before moving back. He sat down on the couch's arm rest next to Mel.

"How many drinks have you had exactly, Mel?" Sky asked curiously.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Melanie for some reason couldn't stop giggling when Sky pressed his lips to hers for a second.
Once he pulled away she was still giggling.
Something about this was just way too funny for the red head.

She giggled even more at his question, putting a hand to her lips and giving away a "Sush" noise.
She giggled as she moved her finger forward to poke Sky's cheek with it.
"I don't drink!" she announced, moving her finger to point at Jack. "Tell him NosieDosie!"

She continued to giggle, she felt really funny, her stomach was all.. weird and her toes tingled a little, which amused her to the max.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Shaking his head in amusement, Sky smiled at Mel. He was a bit worried about her, but, he had to admit, she was hilarious when she was drunk.

"Yup, you sure don't drink, love," he drawled sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

Taking a sip of his drink, he looked around the room, watching his classmates dance around. He noticed his cousin, Alec, in the corner, which was weird since firsties weren't allowed to come to the party. Party crasher, Sky thought, smiling slightly.

His eyes drifted to his left and noticed a blond girl who was smiling back at him. Averting his eyes, Sky hoped that she didn't think he was smiling at her.

Playing with a strand of his girlfriend's hair absentmindedly, he looked back to the corner nervously. She was still there, giggling and pointing towards him. His eyes widened when she winked at him, and he quickly turned away from her all together.

"So, uh, Mel, having fun?" Sky asked awkwardly.
Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Mel pouted, looking from her boyfriend to Jack.
They weren't as amusing anymore.

She opened her mouth to say something and looked at Sky, but quickly stopped and closed her mouth again.
Her eyes narrowed, there was a girl, there was a girl giggling and pointing at HER boyfriend, and HER boyfriend was staring at the girl.

"Why don't you just go and talk to her if she's so interesting." Mel said, her voice dripping with anger and jealousy. "You seem more interested in her than me anyway!" she said, her voice growing higher in the end because of the drinks she'd had earlier. "Doesn't he Jackie?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Jack had always thought that he would quite enjoy giving Mel a reason to dislike Sky, but at this moment in time he'd rather she didn't. "Uh..." was all he managed to say, glancing awkwardly between Mel, Sky and the girl. "Maybe you should drink some water, Lanie-lou. After all, the innocence facade is dropping." He grinned a little at her and gave her a squeeze around the shoulders in an attempt to make her feel better.

That blonde girl really was interested in Sky.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 pm

And there goes there hilariousness, Sky thought dryly, looking over at his angry (drunk) girlfriend. When she asked for Jack's opinion, he could only think one thing: damn.

To his surprise, Jack didn't say anything that would make this situation worse. Which, if you thought about it, only made it all the more awkward. What exactly could he tell his jealous girlfriend? Especially when she wasn't exactly sober.

"You're being ridiculous, Melly," Sky said, rolling his eyes. "I'm not interested in her, love. Only you."

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Mel snapped her head towards Jack, she wanted to kick him for not being mean to Sky when Sky was - in her head anyway - being mean to her.

"I am not drunk," she said in a snappy tone, attempting to keep her voice even, but failing. "And my innocent act is not an act!"

She then turned to her boyfriend, tilting her head to the side and still staring at the bimbo. "Oh, so if I'm so "ridiculous." why won't you just go and hang with the blonde? I'd much rather hang with Jack right now anyway, at least if you're just going to stare at blonde big boobed freaks."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Jack pretended to vomit at the sappy line Sky delivered, but then straightened up and looked at Mel. "Seriously, Mel... I think it's unrequited and you need to calm down." He gave a quick look around to check there was nothing that could end up in his face, for example a levi board.

And then the conversation raised and he could sense and argument and he wasn't sure what to do anymore and whether he wanted them to argue or to shut up and whether he could get out of the conversation alive and whether his mind would slow down and take gaps between his words instead of leaving his sentences to flow but it wouldn't...

He finally sighed and put his hands up in a surrender form.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Sky was getting irritated. Drunk Mel was not a Mel that he liked. She was stubborn and irrational, well, more than she was when she was sober. It didn't help his mood when she said that she'd rather hang out with Jack.

"Fine. Hang out with Jack. See what I care!" Sky snapped, getting up from his position on the couch as his irritation turned to anger. "At least I'm not the one that's too drunk to think straight!"

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Mel decided to ignore Jack, she was too furious with her boyfriend to mind her friend.

"Well," she said, her voice dripping with venom. She could half feel the booze running off. "You're just 'sober enough' to check out other people, that's really nice Sky. Really, really nice." she was way to stubborn to let things go. "And then people say I'm the short tempered hot headed one! Whatcha gonna do? Just stalk away? Maybe go and talk to the bimbo over there!?" She felt her voice getting louder and louder and her small body shook with anger.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Rider Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:19 pm

"I wasn't checking her out!" Sky growled. "She was checking me out. And, maybe I should go talk to her. Then you'd actually have a reason to be mad at me instead of just yelling at me for no god damned reason!"

Clenching and unclenching his fists, Sky scowled at Mel. He didn't really want to go to talk to the blond, but half of him just wanted to to spite her. Turning around, he meant to walk over to the girl, but the look she was giving him made him stop. Was it really worth it?

Sky Rider
Sky Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 am

Jack raised his eyebrows when their argument flared. Then he saw Sky turn as if going to talk to the blonde and glowered at Sky. "You're going to leave her?" Jack snorted bitterly. "Just because she's had a little bit too much to drink. I'd never have marked you as a player, Sky."

He glanced over at the girl and turned back to Sky. "Decide whether you're going to run off with bimbo or stay and argue now. Either way you're hurting Mel and nobody wants to see that."

Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down