Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everybody Wants the Same Thing (Ari/Mel)

2 posters

Go down

Everybody Wants the Same Thing (Ari/Mel) Empty Everybody Wants the Same Thing (Ari/Mel)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:48 pm

"Well, I don't know about you, Melanie, but I'm dying for an ice cream," Ari told her niece as she pushed open the door to the ice cream parlour. She put a hand to her mouth in thought. "And I want it to be Oreo flavour," she decided.

It was the weekend, and Ari had decided to take Mel out for the day, since they were both on Mars and she had nothing to do. It was also quite hot for the usual weather, hence the ice cream.

Slinging her jacket over one of the chairs to save them a table, she grinned. "Want an ice cream?"
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Everybody Wants the Same Thing (Ari/Mel) Empty Re: Everybody Wants the Same Thing (Ari/Mel)

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Melanie nodded eagerly as she followed her aunt inside the Ice cream store. "Ice cream sounds like heaven on Mars." she grinned.

Melanie loved her aunt very much and enjoyed beind with her - because Ari always knew how to have a good time and come up with interesting things to do.

"Kiwi." Mel decided with a smile. "Kiwi ice cream, it's the best ice cream ever."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Everybody Wants the Same Thing (Ari/Mel) Empty Re: Everybody Wants the Same Thing (Ari/Mel)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:57 pm

"Kiwi tastes good with Dorito ice cream," Ari told Mel. She was a very experienced ice cream taster, generally from nights out on the town resulting in experiments. It was on one of these nights she had discovered said combination. "Chilli Doritos, that is. Not tangy cheese."

Sitting down on the chair, she crossed her legs beneath her. For some reason, she seemed incapable of keeping two feet on the ground these days. "So," she said, looking at her niece, "How are you finding school? You like? Have you ridden on Rumbleroar's back yet?" She grinned.
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Melanie rolled her eyes. "Doritios? Serisouly? I was thinking pepperoni.. or isn't that good?" she asked, pulling her hair up in a ponytail as she talked. "Dont wan't ice cream in my hair," she explained to her aunt.

Giving away a dramatic sigh, she leaned forward. "Nope, I wish he let me ride on his back." she grinned. "I haven't seen him often, he's already taught me around three classes though," she said nodding to her self.

"I loved the magazine by the way." She added, giving her aunt yet another smile. "Everyone I've talked to loved it. Except uncle James maybe," she grinned again. "I thought it was bloody brilliant!"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Ari laughed. "Oh, darling, that's just wrong. Kiwi and pepperoni are not to be mixed. Pepperoni and Eton Mess though is a different story." She winked.

"Aw, I'd love to ride on his back!" Ari said with a grin. "I bet it's fun. Maybe if he went into a wardrobe we'd go to Narnia." She sighed a little wistfully.

She took a spoonful of ice cream. "Uncle James needs to get over himself. He doesn't care that they're a totally cute couple. To tell you the truth, I think he's pretty paranoid." She smiled. "I bet he'd listen to you though. You should tell him how cute they are."

Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Melanie laughed. "I could always get chocolate, but it would totally mess with the flow... I'm thinking ginger-ice-cream," she smirked to her self.

She smiled. "Uncle James wont ever admit it but he has some serious personal issues." she grinned once again. "I'll talk to him, but I'll have to risk him yelling at me for "wearing a dress too short" or him asking me about Sky."

She then blushed slightly and muttered out, almost not loudly enough for Ari to hear: "I liked the picture of me and Sky."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm

"Ginger ice cream?" Ari grinned. "I've never tried that. I am defeated." She slumped onto the table.

Looking up at her comment she smiled. "He's a bit of a prude, too," she said with a smile. "He just wants to keep you 'respectable'." She winked and straightened up.

The small mutter made a more sincere smile break onto her face. "See, you're a cute couple too," she said, giving her niece a small poke. "I would like to meet this boy properly, if you are to be married. You'd have very pretty children."
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Melanie opened her mouth wide in mock. "Have I found an icecream flavor the Great Ariadne Ellingham has not tasted?!"

She then rollled her eyes at her aunt. "I liked my dress," she pouted slightly. "Did you like it?" she then asked, biting her lip slightly.

She blushed scarlett when Ari teased her about children and marriage. "If we date for long enough I'll let you meet him.. maybe." she said, blushing even more. "He's really nice," she added with a small smile gracing her lips.
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:30 pm

"Are you kidding me? I thought it was stunning," Ari said with a smile. "It almost convinced me that dresses are good."

She smirked. "Well. I'm sure he is nice. You don't let people get away with anything, do you? Didn't you break someone's nose?" She grinned.
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Melanie beamed. "Thank you! Auntie Terra went with me to buy it, I really didn't feel like asking James," she laughed. "He'd made me look like a nun." she scowled slightly. "And yes Ari, dresses are good, you're not supposed to always wear jeans ya'know." she laughed.

Melanie groaned as she blushed again. "Breaking noses? Me? Never." she grinned slightly. "Do you really think I'd break someones nose 'Dne?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 pm

"I'd still match a dress with jeans," she said, taking another spoon of ice cream and grinning. "It would look good and not too girly."

She smirked, pointing her spoon accusingly at her niece. "I haven't forgotten the carrot finger. I don't doubt that you could break someone's nose for a second."
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Melanie rolled her eyes. "it was JUSt a finger," she pouted and took a bite from her kiwi ice cream, giving away a "mmm" sound.

She then grinned a little and leaned back giving a dramatic sigh. "Okay, I did MAYBE break a nose. With a leviboard. In class." she said, the grin never leaving her face, she then added in a lower voice "He called me ginger."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:57 pm

"He called you a ginger?" Ari said, raising her eyebrows in mock shock. "What a heinous crime. Is that why you broke his nose?" She grinned. "Mind you, my friend broke this boy's nose for absolutely no reason and I condoned that. He was an irritating little jerk." She pondered thoughtfully.

"Anyway," Ari said, looking back at Mel, "I'm thinking. We should have a girls' night, you, me and Terra. One night soon you'll have to come round and we'll watch chick flicks until our eyes bleed. Cushti?"

She grinned. "For now, we should go shopping. You might even get me into a dress." She rolled her eyes.
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:45 am

Mel pouted slightly. "He was verbally attacking my hair, I let him off easy the first time, but then he called me ginger over and over and over. So I just haad to smack him." she shrugged, grinning a bit. "We lost around 70 points all four of us together just in one lesson," she cringed. "Professor Mohr was aaangry."

She then clapped her hands together. "Yes! Girl night sounds fantastic! And I'm sure Ter is up to it!" she grinned happily, truthfully she was missing girl nights, she didn't hang out much with girls because it seemed like the only "friends" she had made yet were boys.

"Shopping sounds also fantastic!" she then added grinning from ear to ear. "And I WILL force you to buy a dress and then model it for Terra at girls night."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:01 pm

"Then come along then, Miss Frost," Ari said with a grin. "Let us go to Galactica's and get new rags."

She stood up, pulling her coat over her torso and smiling to her niece.
Ariadne Ellingham
Ariadne Ellingham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum