Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I know you? [Scarlett/Zach]

2 posters

Go down

Do I know you? [Scarlett/Zach] Empty Do I know you? [Scarlett/Zach]

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am

Scarlett walked into the bar, looking around. She needed to get out and have fun. Mostly all of her friends were busy, so she decided to go out alone. She didn't really have anyone to talk to so, she walked around a bit, and found a seat, and sat down, folding her arms, looking around and slightly raising an eyebrow, annoyed.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Do I know you? [Scarlett/Zach] Empty Re: Do I know you? [Scarlett/Zach]

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:16 am

Zachary entered the bar slightly annoyed. His cousin was getting on his last nerves and he wished he could go back home to live with his parents and siblings again. Sighing, he looked around for a seat. He found an empty table over by the front window and took a seat before ordering a butterbeer and sitting there quietly.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:22 am

Scarlett looked at Zach, feeling like she knew him from somewhere. She glanced away then looked at him again, feeling annoyed by this, she decided to walk up to him. She put a hand firmly on her hip and looked at him. "Do I know you from somewhere?" She said, a bit of a hiss in her tone, as she raised an eyebrow.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:27 am

Zachary looked up when someone approached his table. He saw a familiar looking girl standing there. He knew her from somewhere, probably one of his parents' parties.

"I don't know, you look familiar," he replied, sneering at her. She wasn't exactly the nicest person, but then again, neither was he. "Your name is?" he asked.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:30 am

Scarlett glared at him, slightly rolling her eyes. She folded her arms, looking him up and down.

"That's your business?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. She rolled her eyes, deciding not be rude for once in her life and took a seat beside him. "Scarlett."
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:40 am

Zachary glared at her slightly as she looked him up and down. He scowled when she sat down beside him. "Scarlett.. Fabray? My parents are friends with yours, I think," he said, no longer scowling nor glaring. Now that he knew she wasn't a mud-blood or less, he was okay with her. "I'm Zachary Herrod."
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 am

Scarlett slightly rolled her eyes. "Who did you think I was?" She hissed, glaring again, then stopping after he said Herrod, her expression softening, but still fairly sharp. She sat back, folding her arms. "Mhm." She said, slightly tilting her head.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:49 am

"A filthy mud-blood, or even a blood traitor," Zachary explained, taking a sip of his butterbeer. He watched her carefully as she sat back and crossed her arms. "What are you starring at?" he sneered at her, then smirked. "Does my handsomeness enthral you?"
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am

"I'm a pureblood," Scarlett hissed, slightly glaring at him. She flipped her hair, her glare never leaving. "Handsome?" She scoffed. "You wish." She folded her arms again, smirking slightly
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 am

"Good. I might have had to ask you to leave if you were anything but," Zachary sneered. He rolled his eyes at her. "You're right. Handsome is too subtle a word. It's more like... supermegafoxyawesomehot," he said, smirking right back at her.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:01 am

Scarlett's lips parted as if she was going to speak, but instead, she shrugged. "Yeah, okay." She muttered, slightly raising an eyebrow. She was surprised he wasn't flirting with her. Everyone did, but not for mainly good reasons, just because she was Veela.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:44 am

"So you agree? That I'm so handsome that words can't describe it?" Zachary asked with a suggestive wink, moving a bit closer to her. He had to admit, she was very pretty, with her slightly curly long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. A part of his mind wandered if she was part Veela.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 am

Scarlett rolled her eyes, and shook her head. "Not exactly," She raised an eyebrow and looked at with a slight smirk.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 am

Zachary scowled a bit, no satisfied with her reply. "Oh, really? And why not?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her. He wasn't sure if he liked what she was playing at.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 am

Scarlett shrugged, looking down, then up at him, and tilting her head to side slightly. She smirked slightly. "Well, I guess you could say you are." She smirked more. "Just loose the afro."
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am

"Afro?" Zachary asked, offended. Sure, his hair was getting pretty long, but he liked his curls. He supposed it was about time for a hair cut. He decided he would ask Payton to do it tonight, since it was easier than having to go somewhere else because she could have it done in a split second by magic. "You're right, I could use a hair cut."
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:42 am

Scarlett grinned softly, looking at him. "Mhm, yeah, then you'd look.." She paused. "Super fine." She sat back in her seat, and flipped her hair. She did think he was cute, even though she hated to admit it.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:46 am

"Super fine," Zachary mused, satisfied with her answer. He watched her flip her hair and his heart fluttered. It was a weird feeling, one he hadn't felt before. He frowned a bit before looking back up at her. "Let me guess, you're part Veela?" he asked. If she was, it would explain why he was feeling off.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:50 am

Scarlett looked away, biting her lip then back at him. She folded her arms. She didn't really like being Veela, she knew she was beautiful, but she hated boys just liking her for no reason, not for her. "Does it matter if I am?" She growled, raising an eyebrow.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Herrod Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 am

Zachary was surprised by her reply. He was expecting a simple 'yes' or 'no' but instead got a rather rude response. "No, it doesn't. I was merely curious," he replied cautiously, not wanting to upset her further. It was very unusual for him, but he was actually being nice to Scarlett.
Zachary Herrod
Zachary Herrod

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fabray Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:03 am

Scarlett looked away, and raised her eyebrows. "I'm sorry," She said looking back at him. "People treat me differently when I tell them." She scoffed, raising her eyebrows. She was surprised she had apologized, she was never sorry, to anyone.
Scarlett Fabray
Scarlett Fabray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down