Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innocence (James/Tristan)

2 posters

Go down

Innocence (James/Tristan) Empty Innocence (James/Tristan)

Post by James Jackson Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

When he finished paying for his coffee, James walked back outside. It was quite late but because James had some work to do tonight, he couldn't go to sleep yet. And since he was horrible at making his own coffee he decided to just go fetch one here and go back. He started to walk to an alley where he could apparate but he was so lost in thought that he didn't see the man in front of him, and he walked right into him.

His hot coffee spilled all over the man's chest and James quickly took a step back. "Oh, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, not able to see the man's face clearly in the dim light.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Innocence (James/Tristan) Empty Re: Innocence (James/Tristan)

Post by Tristan Galla Mon May 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Working at the Ministry was stressful enough. Being the actual Minister was hell. Tristan would know, he lived it everyday. Sometimes he just needed to get out and relax.

He was planning on going to the Mars Cafe, but ended up outside, enjoying the fresh air. Whether he was indoors or out, he still got coffee.

"Ah!" Tristan yelled out in surprise as the hot liquid burned through his clothes. He looked up at the man who had spilled his drink all over him.

"It's fine," Tristan said, trying to wave off the apology with a smile. "It was an accident."
Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Mon May 30, 2011 9:00 pm

"No it's not okay, that drink was bloody hot!" James said, and he took a step forward. He started rubbing the wet spot on the man's shirt with his sleeve, before realizing how awkward this was. And then he also realized he was a wizard. Resisting the urge to smack his forhead, he grabbed his wand and mumbled a cleaning spell, making the spot go away.

"I'm not that good at healing spells though, I wouldn't want to hurt you more," he said, giving the man another apologetic look.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Galla Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Tristan raised an eyebrow as the man started rubbing the wet spot on his shirt, wincing as he touched a sore spot.

He's a wizard, isn't he?

As Tristan thought that, the man pulled out his wand, effectively cleaning his shirt.

"It's no problem. It doesn't hurt," he lied, smiling through the pain. "I've had much worse."

Tristan smiled again, trying to reassure the stranger that he was fine. The light was dim, but he could make out some of the man's features. Smirking as he realized that the stranger was actually hot, he introduced himself.

"The name's Tristan."
Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 pm

James raised one of his eyebrows as the man said that it didn't hurt. He could hardly imagine that, but he decided to let it go. Running his hand through his own hair, he tried to make out the man's features in the dark. After his recent discovery that he liked men more than women, he'd started watching men differently. It was strange at first, but he was slowly getting used to it.

"James Jackson," he introduced himself with a smile. He still felt bad for what happened before, so he tried to decide something he could do to make it up. "Could I maybe buy you a drink? I have to get myself a new coffee anyway. And it's the least I can do after spilling my coffee over you," James said with a smile.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Galla Mon May 30, 2011 9:49 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, James," Tristan said, smirking at the double meaning. His mind trailed off to forbidden territory as he checked James out. Snapping out of it, he smiled.

"A drink would be great," Tristan said. He walked over to the cafe's door and held it open. "Shall we?"
Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 pm

James had the weird feeling that the other man was checking him out, but he knew that was probably his imagination playing a game with him. Just because he found out he was gay, didn't mean all the other men he met were suddenly attracted to the other gender as well.

James shook it off and followed Tristan inside. He walked over to the counter and then turned around as he realized he had no idea what the other man wanted. "Coffee?" he asked.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Galla Tue May 31, 2011 9:47 pm

Tristan shook his head, chuckling. "I think I've had enough coffee for the day," he said. "I'll have butterbeer."

As James ordered their drinks, Tristan let his eyes glide over James' body. The lighting in the cafe made it much easier to see him, and he definitely liked what he saw. The only problem was, did he play for the other team?

"So, I'm surprised your girlfriend isn't with you tonight," he said, trying to be nonchalant. "Was she busy, or did you just decide to ride solo?"

Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 pm

James ordered the drinks, as he waited for them his eyes tried to find an empty table. When he spotted one, the two drinks were pressed into his hands. He turned around and walked back to Tristan. James' eyes widened slightly at the question as he handed the other man his drink.

"Oh, that would be because I don't have one," James said with a grin on his face. "What 'bout you, you don't look like you wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend," James said it before he realized how it sounded. He bit his tongue and hoped the man wouldn't notice the double meaning of his words. He should be more careful about what he said.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Galla Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Tristan grabbed the drink from James and thanked him. Taking a sip, he eyed the man before him curiously.

Smirking, Tristan couldn't help but pick up the double meaning. "I've had my fair share of girlfriends. Only a few could actually keep me satisfied for a while," he said, shrugging. "I've also had my fair share of boyfriends, but none that really stuck around for long."

Tristan took another swig of his drink and waited to see James' reaction.
Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 pm

James eyes widened slightly at that statement, but he immediately forced himself to keep a straight face. He was good at controlling his emotions so it wasn't that hard. "Ah," he said, taking a sip of his own drink before saying something himself.

"So, what do you think the reason was they never stuck around?" James asked, trying to sound not that interested in his answer.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Galla Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Tristan shrugged. "I guess the stress of dating the Minister got to them. None of them wanted to be the "Minister's New Fling" on the tabloids. Not that they were just a fling for me..." he trailed off, taking a sip of his drink.

"That's probably the only good thing about tabloids; they keep away the fakers. Makes having a healthy relationship hell, but shows you exactly who's worth your time."
Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 am

When Tristan said something about being the minister's new fling, James felt like he should slap himself in the face. He had spilled his drink over the Minsiter of Mars. How had he not recognized the man in the first place! Suddenly, James felt a lot more intrigued by the man than before. But he wasn't going to let that know. Just because the Mister liked men and women, didn't mean he liked him.

"You do know that tabloids lie right?" James asked, taking a sip of his own drink. He decided to change the subject, as much as he liked the man, he did not really liked talking about relationships. James never really had a long-term relationship before.

"So, how is it, being the Minister and all?" James asked, casually changing the subject into something else.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Galla Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 pm

"Of course I know that. Apparently everybody else thinks that it's the freaking Holy Bible," Tristan said, barely hiding his disgust towards the tabloids. They were probably the only thing that he didn't like about his job. You were a constant target when you're the Minister.

"It's...tiring," Tristan told James, shrugging. "I barely have time to do anything fun. It's either a press conference, or paperwork, or some other 'pressing' conflict."

Taking a sip of his drink, Tristan turned to James. "What about you? What do you do?"
Tristan Galla
Tristan Galla

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ahh, I can believe that," James said, smiling lightly. He liked this man, he had, of course, seen him in papers before or at speeches. But when he had, James didn't knew he was, well, attracted to man as well. Now he did, he was looking at everyone in a different way. "And what do you usually do to relax, then?" James asked with a little smirk.

"I'm a Professor, at Pigfarts," James said, answering the other man's question. "I teach Occlumency, sometimes it's rather frustrating to see that there aren't many students who actually master the art of it once they graduate," James sighed.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down