Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day In The Life (Nat and Ter)

3 posters

Go down

A Day In The Life (Nat and Ter)  Empty A Day In The Life (Nat and Ter)

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat May 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Natalie entered the Mars Café, tired after having had a long day. She had just come from an interview with Rumbleroar, the headmaster of Pigfarts and had gotten her self a job as the Rockology Professor and was amazingly happy about it, but tired from not being able to sleep much for the past days.

She found her self a table and ordered a chocolate coffee - her favorite drink and a good way to wake up. She really hope something interesting would happen to her today, she hated how dull her days had come to be.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life (Nat and Ter)  Empty Re: A Day In The Life (Nat and Ter)

Post by Terra Coleko Sat May 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Terra was just minding her own business, getting herself some coffee. Her day was great; she was not only the History of Magic professor, but she was also the Head of Lacerta. She had recently moved to Mars so that she could be close to Pigfarts. It was a strange planet, much warmer than Pluto, but, once she moved towards the ice cap, it was fine.

Terra, being really clumsy, managed to trip over the air. Her cup flew out of her hand and landed on a girl who was sitting near by.

"Oh Merlin! I am so sorry!" she said, her hand covering her mouth.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat May 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Natalie almost screamed as the liquid poured all over her. "Yay, hot coffee, just what I needed." she sighed and stood up, looking over at the woman. "Its fine." she then said with a small smile and with a wave of her wand her clothes were dry and back to normal.

"You don't have to apologize, we all have our clumsy days." she said with a short wink. "Do you want me to get you another coffee? I mean, my clothes seem to have stolen all that was in the cup."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat May 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Terra laughed nervously, wringing her hands. This was beyond embarrassing. "No, I mean it. I am really sorry. I should've watched where i was going. That air came out of nowhere," she grinned.

"Uh, don't worry about it. I probably shouldn't have any; I'm already super hyper," Terra said, jumping in place. "Oh, my name's Terra. You can call me Red, most people do. What's your name?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat May 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Natalie raised her eyebrow. "The air came out of nowhere?" she laughed and shook her head a bit.

"Red?" again her eyebrows raised. "Why red? And the name is Natalie, if I like you, you can call me Nat or Talie." she said with a laugh and then gestured towards the seat on the opposite of hers "Want to sit down Red?"
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm

"They call me Red because my name is Terra. They just think it's so funny that my name is like terracotta, which is red. It just kinda stuck," she shrugged.

"It's nice to meet you, Natalie. Although, it kinda sucks that we had to meet like this," Terra said, chuckling. "Yeah, I'd love to."

Terra sat down, smiling at Natalie. "So, before I ruined it by dumping coffee on you, how has your day been?"

Last edited by Terra Coleko on Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat May 28, 2011 6:52 pm

"Red it is then." Natalie laughed as the woman sat down.

"My day has been... boring and tiring, I guess." she sighed. "or well I just came from a job interview with Professor Rumbleroar, you might know him yes?" she asked. "That wasn't boring, but for some reason everything about my life seems so boring now." she shrugged.

Honestly she had no idea why she was telling a woman she had just met all this, but didn't really care. "What about you? How has your day been?" she asked before taking a sip from her chocolate coffee.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat May 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Terra couldn't help the amused smile that appeared on her face as the girl continued to ramble on. "Yes, I know him. He's my boss. So, did you get the job? Are you my new coworker?" she asked.

She flipped her bangs out of the way (honestly, why wouldn't they stay in place?), thinking over her day. "It's been...tiring. I've been moving all of my stuff onto my new house."

Last edited by Terra Coleko on Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Natalie nodded. "I am the Rockology professor. You work at Pigfarts?" she asked interested.

Her interest didn't leave as the Terra mentioned a new house, Natalie raised her eyebrows "New house? Here on Mars, or? I wish I could get a new house, my house is way to big for me, but I love it either way."
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat May 28, 2011 7:31 pm

"Cool," Terra said. "Uh, I teach History of Magic. And I'm also Lacerta's Head of House," she grinned.

"My new house is on the Ice Cap. It's the only part of Mars that reminds me of my home planet, Pluto. What about you? DO you live on Mars?" she asked.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Sat May 28, 2011 7:37 pm

James entered Mars café, softly whistling to himself. He was planning on just getting a coffee to go. He usually didn't like sitting here on his own. He ordered his drink and stared around while he waited for it. He suddenly saw a familiar face and smiled. He waited for his coffee and then made his way over to the table that held his best friend.

James ruffled his hand through her hair and chuckled. "Hi Red," he said with a smile, and then he turned to the other woman at the table. He didn't recognize her. "Hello," he said to her, still smiling.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat May 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Natalie nodded. "I currently live on Mars yes. A year ago I moved into my family's old house - mother and father moved to Venus." she shrugged.

Natalie looked up as the man walked towards them, he seemed to know Terra, she watched them silently for a moment, taking yet another sip from her coffee.

"Hello," she then greeted with a small smile when the man addressed her.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat May 28, 2011 7:49 pm

"Venus. It's a nice planet. The weather there is bipolar though," she stated, her nose scrunching up in disdain.

Terra looked up, smiling. "Hey, Jimmony," she said. "This is Natalie. Natalie, this is James. He's like my brother."

Terra turned towards Nat, a sheepish grin on her face. "Do you mind if he sits here? You don't have to say yes," she added, remembering that they had just met. Who would want to sit with complete strangers?

Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Wyatt Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Natalie laughed "Sure have a seat... James, was it?" she asked.

She drained the last of her coffee "So, Terra, you said you are head of... Lacerta was it, thats the house of the smart? Wait, no thats Pyxis?" she rambled on more to her self and then finally snapped out of it. "Sorry, I can ramble on forever when I'm thinking." she laughed.
Natalie Wyatt
Natalie Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Sat May 28, 2011 8:03 pm

James smiled and took a seat next to his friend. He sipped from his coffee and listened to the two woman talk. This year would be his first year at Pigfarts. He would teach Occlumency, because that was what he was best at. Terra had helped him get the job, and James couldn't wait to get started.

"Lacerta is the house of the brave," James said with a smile. Of course he knew, Lacerta had been his house.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 pm

"Yeah, what James said. And we're also the sarcastic and random house," Terra said. "Basically, we're the awesome house," she winked.

Terra, a bit thirsty, looked at James' coffee. Then at him. And then back at the coffee. Smirking, she grabbed it from his hand and took a gulp. Unfortunately, it was hot.

"Ow! My poor burnt tongue," she sniffled. Smacking James' arm, she playfully glared at him. "Why didn't you tell me it was hot?"
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Jackson Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 pm

"Dear, did you ever ask me if it was hot?" James chuckled, and he snatched back his coffee. He then took out his wand and pointed it at his friend's mouth. "Open up," he said, and he smirked. He had known Ter all his life, and he knew what she was like. When the woman opened her mouth James casted a cooling spell on her tongue, so it wouldn't hurt anymore. It wasn't like he hadn't done that more often.

"All better?" he asked, still smirking.
James Jackson
James Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down