Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swiggity Swock I Wish I Hadn't Sucked Your Cock

Go down

Swiggity Swock I Wish I Hadn't Sucked Your Cock Empty Swiggity Swock I Wish I Hadn't Sucked Your Cock

Post by Melanie Frost Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Tugging aggressively on her hair as she waited, she hoped he would show up soon or she swore she was going to kill something. Or someone. Something had to die if he wasn't going to show up soon because she was hormonal and angry and she was going to break his nose again if he was late. ''JONATHAN MICHEAL HOLLOWAY, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME RIGHT NOW YOU WILL START TO MOVE FASTER AND COME THE FUCK OVER HERE!'' she yelled loudly.

When he finally showed up, she poked him hard in the chest, murderous look on her face. ''When I tell you to show up at bloody two, you should show up at bloody two,'' she said with a glare. Arms crossing over her chest, she decided to just blurt it out. She made him come all the way over to the junkyard to say it, so she was going to. ''I'm pregnant,'' she blurted out then. ''And it's yours.''
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum