Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIDING LIONS ROAR (Wilucy/Lucill)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RIDING LIONS ROAR (Wilucy/Lucill)   Empty RIDING LIONS ROAR (Wilucy/Lucill)

Post by Lucy Odair Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Lucy sighed. She needed a new piece of paper to write notes on - or well, to doodle on, like most her papers were and therefor not usable anymore.

She looked around, wondering why she took his class again when none of her friends did. But she didn't really care, she needed someone to lend her a sheet or two and only that was important right now, a friend or not. She spotted William - who definitely wasn't a stranger, but definitely not a friend either and shrugged to herself. Sure, she could ask him for a one, she was random enough.

She got up, making her way over to his table and sitting down on the empty chair next to him. "Lend me a sheet." she poked his shoulder a couple of times. "I'm not leaving till you do."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

RIDING LIONS ROAR (Wilucy/Lucill)   Empty Re: RIDING LIONS ROAR (Wilucy/Lucill)

Post by William McKinnon Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Will was falling asleep already and class hadn't even really begun. At least, he didn't think it had. Maybe it had begun and he had just missed it. Whatever was going on, he was pulled abruptly from his stupor by a prodding on his shoulder.

"What?" he mumbled groggily. "What do you want?" He groaned a little as she sat down next to him. He really could survive without her company for a lesson. He could survive without her company, really. Or was he kidding himself?

"I don't have any paper," he slurred, pulling in the sheets so that his arms covered them and resting his head on his book. "Leave me alone, Odair. Don't you have any friends who aren't mine?"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 am

Lucy pouted, poking William harder this time. "Yes, you doooo! Don't be grumpy! I'm in a real good mood for once, so gimme a piece of paper, babe!" she grinned widely, making her way down his arm with her finger - poking him rather harshly.

"Are you swleepy?" Lucy tilted her head. "Oww, wittle baby. You have to learn to share really, McKinnon." she pouted again. "You hurt my feelings when you're so rude!" she exclaimed, biting back her grin. "Do you want me to burst into tears in the middle of the lesson?" she sniffed loudly. "Sometimes... my heart... it hurts."

Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Oh God. He didn't want to play these games with Lucy today. He didn't fancy communicating with her, let alone pretending to be civil. Instead, Will groaned and swept his hand out in an attempt to push her away from him.

However, she seemed to be in a particularly irritating mood today. Slightly annoyed at her insistence to keep bothering him, he decided to try a new strategy of ignoring her, when she began to sniff dramatically.

Glancing up at her, his eyees narrowed. "Don't you fucking dare, Odair," he muttered in a tone of warning. "Seriously, stop latching onto me. Go screw someone or something." The feeling of dislike that arose in relation to the idea of her sleeping with someone that wasn't him shocked him a little, but he stared stonily at her, hoping she would get the hint. Or at least count this as a build up to the next night out.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Lucy felt very satisfied with his reaction and her grin widened. "But I like talking to you, McKinnon, you've got such a nice heart!" she beamed at him as she bit back her laughter. She hadn't planned on staying for so long, but it was his fault really, for refusing to lend her what she wanted.

Besides, this was starting to be too much fun to just get up and leave.

"As much as I'd like leaving this lesson to have sex… I'm a bit worried, Kinny." she tilted her head, replacing her grin with a fake worried look as a new idea struck her hard. "Is it bad for one to have sex when they're pregnant? Or is it just extra safe sex? Seeing as you cant really become pregnant if you're already pregnant? Though I would still be able to catch STDs… So it's a thought, if I have an STD does my baby have one too?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Goodness knew he really wanted her to go away and leave him in peace. But it seemed that today small virtues would not be allowed, and he glared at her words, feeling considerably grumpier than he had been. "Shut up, will you? Your voice annoys me."

Oh, wouldn't she leave him alone? Will lifted his face up to look at her and puffed his cheeks out, before slapping his hands to them to show that he did not at present wish for her company. God.

He rolled his eyes and sighed at her words before her tone changed. That caught his attention. "I'm sorry, you're what? You're..." Did she really just say that? Was she really pregnant? Why was she telling him? Unless it was... oh my God. "Okay, repeat that again, will you?"

William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:44 pm

It really did amuse her to get these reactions out of him, it was too much fun. And it brightened up her day. History of magic was always a boring subject, anyway, especially when you had to study it for six years so she didn't feel bad about not paying attention. "Awww sweetie!" she beamed in a sugary sweet voice. "But I love my voice! I could talk for ages and never get bored of it."

She rested her chin on her hand and moved her chair closer to his. "You need to learn to listen, McKinnon, am I too far away for you to hear? I'll fix that. I asked if I got an STD would the child I am currently carrying also catch one?"

She tried to keep her face normal and resist the urge to burst out laughing. Of course she wasn't pregnant. If she was pregnant she'd be screaming and freaking out right now. "Say hello to Baby McKinnon." Lucy moved her hand to stroke over her stomach.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:58 pm

"Um, yeah, I think so," Will replied, blinking multiple times, before running both hands through his hair dazedly. "Why are you telling me?" he asked nervously, until she said it, and he wanted to die a little.

"You're having a fucking laugh," he said, but his voice was barely there and it sounded slightly more pathetic than he had intended it to. Was she being serious? She could be a sadistic bitch sometimes, but this mean? Oh God. He felt physically sick. This wasn't true was it? Even if they were really drunk, weren't they always careful?

Apparently not. "Oh, my God." Will shook his head and then frowned at her. "Can you just like... go sit somewhere else for a minute? I feel funny."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:07 pm

Lucy circled with her hand over her flat stomach, keeping her voice even and her face normal. His reaction was truly beautiful. Oh, this was the best thing ever. Why didn't she pull this on everyone. Why hadn't she done this before?

"That's no way to talk to a pregnant woman!" Lucy scolded, somehow managing to not burst into laughter. "Your brother will be furious to hear you've talked like this to me."

Oh, she was definitely taking this joke too far. But, it was too late to stop now. She'd have to continue until she couldn't physically stand it anymore and let the overwhelming need to laugh take over. Oh, he'd be fucking pissed with her. But she liked him that way. "Are you not well? You look ill."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Okay, now he was confused. Was she joking? Was she not joking? It would be typical of her to not be joking and bring up one of his brothers. But then it would be typical of her to be lying about this whole thing. Oh God. Was she lying? Was she not? How was he supposed to figure this one out?

He decided that the best way to deal with Lucy Odair was to just glare at her until she made some sort of sense. He really did hate her sometimes. "Okay, so, what? What's going on? Can you just... fuck, are you pregnant or are you screwing with me? Because I swear to God..." He swore to God what? Either way he'd be furious with her. And oh my God, she lived in his house. This was like, the worst thing ever.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:16 pm

This was too good, really. She should pull pranks on people more often. Like giving condoms to more children and pregnant people. Gosh, that had been brilliant. She wondered if her condoms had ever been used.

But even giving Willow McKinnon condoms to give to her pregnant sister, didn't match up tho this.

Her face was going to give her away. She was sure of it. She tried to take in a calming breath. "Do you think this is the best place to discuss this at?" she asked, motioning around the classroom. "Your voice is stressing to my baby. You're supposed to be a nice uncle, McKinnon, honestly."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 pm

"Oh, my, God." He had been screwed. He had been fucking screwed with by fucking Odair again. And he wanted to hurt her, and he wanted to sigh, and there was this tiny little part of him that wanted to kiss her. A tiny little part with quite a strong urge that the rest of his mind seemed to know was completely bizarre.

"We are so fucking done," he snapped at her, standing up and turning around, flipping her the finger as he moved to leave the classroom. "Screw you Odair. Fucking screw you!"
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:07 am

And she couldn't keep her laughter in anymore. She clutched her stomach, this time not pretending to rub it but holding onto it more because she was afraid it was going to rip apart from her laughing too much.

Gosh, he wasn't reacting very positively. Not that she had expected him too, but this was too much for her to handle. She tried to suffocate her own laughter, with little luck.

"I'm sorry Professor Coleko," Lucy managed out after William had screamed at her and stormed out. "I think I've upset him," she explained getting up from her seat. "I should probably go, too." she nodded her head, trying not to start laughing again as she slid off the chair and made her way out of the classroom as well.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Coleko Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 am

Terra was sitting at her desk with a book on Earth goblin wars propped open. She felt uncharacteristically stressed (she had spent the weekend with Laura--that hadn't been as relaxing as she had expected), so she had assigned the class with a two page essay on their opinion of the Ministry's reaction to the Mars rover landing. It was a rather fascinating topic, really, and she thought it'd be good to have her students actually think for a change instead of mindlessly memorizing everything she uttered.

Stretching, Terra flipped a few pages, trying to catch anything of interest. The book she had chosen was one she had read many times before, so she found the contents rather dull now. With a sigh, she sat back in her seat, eyeing her students.

A few of them were completely ignoring the assignment, but she didn't bother telling them to actually do the work; she'd fail them later, anyway. There were the blessed handful that actually worked diligently, and then there were the ones who alternated between socializing and writing.

Terra completely ignored looking in Will's direction. She had the unfortunate tendency to favor the McKinnons, so she tried her best to not catch them doing anything. Of course, that was nearly impossible to do when one of them decides to start yelling.

"William McKinnon!" Terra scowled. "Sit down!" She was ignored. Typical. She was rarely taken seriously when it came to being the "authority figure".

"Miss Odair," she growled, trying to stay calm. This wasn't helping her mood at all. "I'd advise you to sit." Again, ignored.

Turning to glare at the rest of her class, Terra crossed her arms over her chest. "Anyone else want to walk out the door?" she seethed. No one moved. "Good."

Sitting down in a huff, she angrily started flipping through the pages, accidentally tearing a few. The next time she saw them, she'd hex them until they were begging for her to kill them.

"Damn McKinnons," she muttered.
Terra Coleko
Terra Coleko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:06 am

Somewhere at the very very back of Will's brain he registered Terra screaming after him, and felt a twinge of guilt. He liked Terra, a lot, and she was one of Mel's good mates. But the rest of his brain was too absorbed with being furious and hating on Odair at the moment.

He slammed the door behind him and kicked a row of lockers in anger, before breathing in and wondering what he was going to do now. Still feeling really cross, he turned to look down the hall, when he heard the door open again.

Oh no. He didn't want to have to deal with her right now, thank you very much. Closing his eyes and breathing in as deeply as he could, he grit his teeth and shook his head. "Fuck off, Odair. I told you already, leave me alone."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:29 am

Lucy tried to tell herself it was laughter bubbling in her stomach and not nervousness. He really had… seemed a bit, very angry. She could handle angry, but like frighteningly angry was frightening.

"I never do as you tell me. And, honestly, you're overreacting a little." Lucy pointed out, folding her arms and leaning against the doors. She felt kind of bad for Miss Coleko, but Lucy'd never been one for writing essays. "And I think Professor Coleko might fail us both." she knew humoring him wouldn't work, but she tried anyway. It was funny to her, anyway. "Don't be a sore loser McKinnon, being upset because I got to you is a bit below you."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 am

He didn't even know why he was so furious. All he knew was that he was, and he really, really didn't want to have to look at her at the moment.

But typical Odair just kept talking, and there was a part of him that was calming down and had adopted the weary humour he often felt when he was around her.

"You just..." Will began, before biting his lip and breathing in. "You don't joke about shit like that, okay? If you were a normal, decent human being, Odair, you'd probably know that. God, sometimes, all the time, I really fucking hate you, you know that?"

He gritted his teeth and smirked a little. "You know, you should really just stop talking before I lose it again," he told her, still not turning to face her, but not attempting to walk away.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 am

"See, you don't really get to say in what I joke 'bout." Lucy raised her eyebrows. "You're just touchy." she frowned a little, before continuing, slightly victoriously. "Because I won this round and you lost," she sing-songed. Yep. She was so mature.

She had to swallow her laugher. "Well, McKinnon. I hate you, all the time, too." she rolled her eyes at him. She did. Hate him, that is. That's why she liked fucking with him and screwing with his mind and pissing him off until he well, until he did that. Stormed out to sulk and wanting to break stuff.

"I never do as you tell me to." she repeated, pushing herself off the door and walking towards him. "What would the fun in that be? I live to be a pain in your behind." she bit back her grin. "How much are you hating the fact that I'm a girl and it's wrong for you to hit me?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:25 am

That was it, wasn't it? They were at war. Of course. No other reason, really. "You are so fucking insufferable," Will muttered, shoving his hands into his pockets and tilting his head back, rolling his eyes heavenwards. "Stop sounding like you've got photos of me in compromising positions or something. I am so angry with you, and I don't even know why. You just... you really push the limit, don't you?"

"Good, I'm glad the feelings mutual." He grinned a little, looking down at the floor, before frowning a little as he heard her walking towards him. Why did he keep thinking about sleeping with her? He was still livid with her. He shouldn't be thinking about that. "You're gonna drive me to being an abusive alcoholic, aren't you? Should stay away from you really." He should. There was truth in that. No-one ever seemed to be able to get him as worked up as she could.

Chancing a glance at her, he raised his eyebrows. "I'm still cross with you, you know."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 am

"Thank you," Lucy said, a smile spreading over her lips. Being called insufferable was more good than bad, in her opinion. "I do have photos of you in a bunny suit." she pointed out, trying the humor thing again. "Yup, I'm a limit pusher." she responded, popping the 'p'. "And it works so beautifully. You'd probably want me to say I'm sorry and that I regret fucking with you, but nope, I'm proud of it. It was brilliant. I'd do it again."

"You'll just have to learn to lay off the alcohol," Lucy adviced. "Or you know, figure a way to get me to leave you alone. But the former will be easier, seeing as I currently live with you and your sister is my best friend. Laura, not Willow, though I do adore her."

He was much calmer than before, but claimed to be still cross with her. And she was glad. She looked at him, wondering whether or not to touch him, before she tilted her head and replied. "Good. I prefer it that way."

Last edited by Lucy Odair on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 am

"I looked damn fit in a bunny suit," Will joked, before remembering he was still furious with her and he should at least try to keep looking as angry as he had been. "Anyway, that doesn't matter because that has nothing to do with this. And don't you fucking dare." Though he didn't doubt it at all. And he probably would blow up at her again and then end up falling back into her evil clutches again. Like he did every single time.

"Lay off alcohol," he muttered. "Huh." He still remembered last time. Oh, he'd failed that. Whose fault was that? Funny. He seemed to remember this pretty well, and so did everyone else in the neighbourhood.

She spoke again, and he smirked, before trying to force his face to level out again. Why the fuck was he smiling? Deciding to shrug it off and averting his eyes, he raised his eyebrows. "Well. Maybe I should just be calm then if being cross makes you happy."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:58 am

"You know, if you could give up alcohol, maybe I could learn to be a decent human being. But then we'd be left with you a not so decent human craving alcohol and me having alcohol but craving destruction."

Was it bad that she found it more sexy than annoying or tiring that he was so determined on being angry at her? Probably. But that was Lucy being Lucy. "Well once you're calm, I'll just find something else to annoy you with. Maybe Matthew and I can have a fake child, next time."

It was an empty hallway. Everyone else was still in class or at least, far away from this very, very, empty hallway. Either she turned around and walked away (preferably not into the classroom again) or she did what she really wanted to do, that she wasn't exactly supposed to do but…

She leaned towards him, lips not aiming at his lips, but for his neck. First she stopped, mouth hovering close his ear. "How angry are you?" she questioned, before she moved lower and placed one firm kiss on his neck. "On the scale of one to ten?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 am

"That would imply that I was decent in the first place, which I am more than happy to agree to," Will said, nodding in consideration. And then there would be no one left bar each other, so they'd be in exactly the same situation they were always in and they'd be in one continuous loop. Life was hard.

He frowned and shook his head. "Matthew's too nice for a baby with you. And don't even touch Oliver, he's too young and scared of you. I'm scared of you too, come to mention it." It was kind of hard to make jokes at the moment. It was kind of hard to talk at the moment.

So when she gave him an alternative to both and he closed his eyes at the feeling of her breath on his face, he knew that he wasn't going to leave now. Besides, the hall was silent. No one would notice.

"Oh, that's debatable," he answered truthfully, looking down at her with an almost impatient look on his face. "Too cross for any foreplay." He put a finger under her chin and angled her jaw so that he could grant himself better access, and kissed her full on the lips, pulling her towards him and spinning them around so that she was leaning against the wall of the classroom.

A fleeting image of Rumbleroar prancing down the hallway crossed his mind, and he chuckled slightly as his hand skated down Lucy's back.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:40 pm

She grinned, but said nothing to his words. It was bad how much this still amused her. And how strangely victorious she felt. Like she had won some kind of battle. But weren't they at war anyway? She really wanted to comment on how pretty hair a baby of hers and Oliver's would have, but decided against it.

He was kissing her and Lucy grinned, triumphantly. They spun around and her back pressed against the wall. While her front pressed against William, and she kissed him back. Eagerly, if not a little roughly.

That's what they did. This is what they did. One of them would wind the other up and then they did this. And even if Lucy hated William, she wasn't going to say she didn't fucking enjoy these moments. All of the hate and all of the emotions becoming a build up for sex. It was perfect.

He chuckled against her lips and for a moment Lucy wondered what he was thinking about, but then she pushed those kinds of thoughts out of her mind and she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:05 am

One of his hands slid up the back of her shirt, fingers gracing lightly over her skin as he kissed her back fiercely as he put his other hand on the wall above her head. He was still cross. He was always cross.

Pulling away from her lips and moving to trail kisses along the outline of her jaw, he pushed himself closer to her and smirked. "Question is, how likely are we to be disturbed?" he whispered against her neck, kissing her. Of course, they could probably find a cupboard or something. But it did seem appealingly empty at the moment. And Will couldn't be bothered.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum