Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP PICKIN ON JACK LAUGHER

2 posters

Go down

STOP PICKIN ON JACK LAUGHER Empty STOP PICKIN ON JACK LAUGHER

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 am

Willow was so excited. She was so, so, so, so excited. She was going to have a baby niece. Everything was ready for her and she was excited and she couldn't wait and Mel was in labour and as soon as she'd recieved the message from James she'd gone straight to Will and told him and begged to go with him there and then.

She didn't think she'd been so excited for anything in a while. Everything had been put out of her mind and into a dark corner somewhere where it wouldn't bother her because she was far too busy focusing on the fact her big sister was having a baby and it was Uncle James' baby. She grinned up at Will, holding onto his hand tightly as they went to wait for Mel. "Thank you for bringing me with you..."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

STOP PICKIN ON JACK LAUGHER Empty Re: STOP PICKIN ON JACK LAUGHER

Post by William McKinnon Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 am

He couldn't tell which he was more of: excited or freaked out. His elder sister was about to have a baby and that seemed unreal. It was going to be a baby he didn't really have to help with. And it was going to be her own daughter. Will bit his lip as he thought about it. He loved babies, he truly did, even the doll one, and he was really excited about it, even though he was slightly scared for Mel (and for James, who would have to tolerate her) at the thought of her giving birth.

He looked down at Willow, who was squeezing his hand, and couldn't tell who was holding tighter. "It's alright," he said with a grin. "Couldn't leave you behind, could I? That would just be mean, and I'm very very very nice." He laughed a little, before looking back up at the hospital. "And very very very nervous," he murmured as an after thought as they moved towards it.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Willow's smile widened at Will's words, agreeing with him. He was very very very nice. She barely caught the murmured words at the end, unsure whether or not she'd heard right. It would make sense to be nervous, she guessed.

When they entered the hospital, she glanced around, figuring they'd have to ask someone to take them to where Mel was. She looked up at Will again, biting down on her lip. "I'm sure the baby will be really nice and stuff. You're good with babies and children, right? You don't need to be nervous about that..." oh she hoped she was helping. "And it sounded like Mel'll really like us being here."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 pm

"I'm not nervous about that," Will assured her with a grin, looking down at Willow and giving her hand a squeeze. "I'm really excited about seeing the baby. I'm just... nervous for Mel. And James. Maybe she'll hurt him in a blind rage," he added with a laugh.

"Let's go find where she is then," he said, approaching the desk to ask, before being directed to the maternity ward. He turned to look at his younger sister. "Well then. Let's go um... let's go meet our niece."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 am

Willow smmiled as her hand was squeezed, automatically moving slightly closer to her brother, pleased to have him there. "I hope she doesn't hurt him. Why would she be angry? Just in some pain, right?" she grimaced at that. She'd made sure she understood pregnancy from a few visits to the book shop after she found out she was going to be an aunt. It wasn't pleasant. "The Healer's know how to look after them."

She nodded and followed silently as Will went and asked where to go, sticking close to him and being slightly more aware of other people than she usually would've been. Willow smiled widely when Will said they would meet their niece though, worries about the people around her forgotten. "Yes! Do you think she'll look like Mel?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down