Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Hair and Blue Eyes

3 posters

Go down

Black Hair and Blue Eyes Empty Black Hair and Blue Eyes

Post by William McKinnon Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 pm

The group were going drinking again, which seemed to be all they ever did. Not that Will didn't like it, although it always resulted in a bad headache, a bad day, and another Lucy Odair visitation that put the hatred between them up a notch.

As it was, Odair was there too, and he wasn't nearly drunk enough to be talking to her yet. He looked across the bar, raising his eyebrows at her, before ordering another drink, wondering if he'd be graced with her presence sooner or later. It was a pain in the arse having the same friends as her, and sometimes it felt like a kick in the guts. He didn't know how to feel about her half the time. Her just being there made him annoyed and yet pretty confused too.

He was so wrapped up trying not to (and then successively) think about Odair that he jumped a mile when something cold splashed all over him. He looked up to see who had spilt their drink on him, before realising he didn't actually recognise them.

Well that was one thing. He'd been distracted from Odair for a moment.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Black Hair and Blue Eyes Empty Re: Black Hair and Blue Eyes

Post by Winter Bane Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Winter liked the River Styx so far. It was crowded and the beat was heavy, he felt right at home. Ever since his parents had decided to move to Mars (fucking Mars, okay, why Mars, what the hell do people want on Mars?) he'd only wanted to go home. It was awful, and lousy and nothing compared to earth. But this nightclub was something Winter could get used to.

He ordered a vodka orange, which he took with him as he went to find a place to stand, seeing as where he was now was kind of crowded with people.

But he wasn't quite paying attention, and dripped right over someone's outstretched legs. He cursed loudly and poured it (quite expensive) drink all down this boy's shirt. "Ah shit, I'm sorry," he said immediately, stepping forward and trying to rub the boy's shirt dry with his sleeve.
Winter Bane
Winter Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 am

Usually Lucy loved going out for a drink with her friends, but sometimes her friends - the female ones, at least - didn't know when to stop talking. Lucy had had absolutely enough of hearing them blabber on about this-one and that-one who did this and that with that-one and this-one.

Lucy had a long time ago decided that ignoring them was better than actually trying to keep up - she didn't care (or remember) about half of the people they were on about anyway, so why bother to listen to some useless gossip about faceless people? Focusing on her drink was much better, anyway. Focusing on her drink also meant that she could pay more attention to other people - one person, mostly , but she wouldn't admit that. He wasn't that interesting to watch. Okay, maybe a little, if that didn't make her sound like a stalker. But she was only watching him because she was wondering how they'd end up tonight. They hadn't even had a conversation (conversation meaning a spat) yet, but then again neither of them seemed to have had enough to drink for that to happen, just being in the same room as the other while sober was pure torture.

There were annoyingly high-pitched giggles coming from the girls behind her and Lucy groaned, not even bothering to cough up a laugh herself, surely her friends had figured by now that she wasn't paying attention. Instead, Lucy continued to sip on her firewhiskey, watching from the corner of her eye as a stranger walked towards William. Her head jerked up in surprise as she just barely managed to see when said stranger spilled his drink all over precious William. Now, that was fun.

"I'm going to get another drink." Lucy said to her friends - who waved her off with more giggles - and then made her way to the bar, gulping down the rest of her drink as she did so. "You really shouldn't apologize." Lucy said, when she reached the two boys. She turned to William, a grin on her face. "Are you trying out a new look? I can't say it looks good on you, your hair has never looked worse." she looked over at the stranger again, she was quite certain she had never seen him before - then again she'd never been good with faces or names. "Let me buy you a drink, mate. That was quite a waste of what looked like a good drink… Though, we should all be thanking you really; McKinnon will be forced to buy another shirt now which will probably be doing the world a favour." That wasn't really true, Lucy honestly did like this shirt, but she wouldn't admit that. "What are you drinking?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 am

Will shrugged and grinned at the guy who had spilt the drink over him as the boy began to mop up his shirt. "It's alright, accidents happen," he said, before raising his eyebrows. He vaguely recognised this guy, but not to speak to. Was he in his lessons or something?

Wherever he had been from, he didn't have time to ask as he looked up and groaned. He'd have to meet up with her some time tonight. It seemed to have arrived.

It seemed to be that the drink spilling had attracted Odair over, and Will clucked his tongue. "Are you an omen or something?" he asked her, frowning. "You always seem to be here. Just here. In swatting distance." He smirked and looked back up at the guy above him. "Don't worry, she's a cow by nature to me. She'll be alright to you. If you're getting a drink Odair, get me one," he added, holding up his glass which had also slopped everywhere from where the guy had tripped over him.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Bane Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Winter looked up as a female approached them. She seemed to know the guy he had spilled his drink over. Winter fought the urge to roll his eyes at their interaction, and placed his empty glass on the bar behind them before turning back. He eyed the boy, referred to ask McKinnon, and then turned to the girl again. "I do think he'd look best without the shirt, no need for a new one," he said with a smirk, before turning back to the boy and winking, just because he could.

He wasn't going to turn down a free drink, so he turned back to the girl and gave her a sweet smile. "Vodka orange will do, cheers," he told her, before he turned back to the boy and held out his hand. "Winter Bane, nice to meet you. What might your name be gorgeous?" he asked curiously.

"And she does seem very hostile. Can't imagine why she would act like that to a man like you. Obviously you deserve to be treated better than that."
Winter Bane
Winter Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Lucy tilted her head to the side, resisting the urge to pull a face at William. He was always as pleasant. "I guess you just bring out my animal side, McKinnon!" she announced, with a small scowl. "Then again, one would be surprised by how annoying he is," she said, speaking to the other man now. "-It's harder than you'd think to not have your bitch on around him."

Her eyebrows rose slightly and her usual smirk faltered for a second and was replaced with a look of confusion. Had he just said he wanted William shirtless? "I'm afraid you're just setting yourself up for disappointment." she said, once she recovered and her grin spread over her face again, she reached forwards to pat William on the shoulder, but her eyes stayed on the other man. "-He'd doing the world a favor by keeping that shirt on."

There was definitely something weird going on, this new man - Winter Bane, she noted that liked vodka orange was speaking to William in a strange manner and Lucy's assumptions were confirmed with his question. What might your name be gorgeous? Gorgeous?! If Lucy would've had anything left of her drink, she would've choked on it, instead she just choked on air. Was she supposed to cry or laugh now?

With a large snort, Lucy turned to the bartender, biting back an insult about what exactly McKinnon did deserve if you asked her. This Winter person wasn't as likable as he had been earlier. "One vodka orange, firewhiskey for me and-" she gestured with her hand over at William. "He'll have water, on me." she added mockingly. "Cheers."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Will continued to smile nastily at Lucy, when the guy above him said something that caught his attention. Had he just said what he thought he had? Will's eyebrows raised minimally before his face split into a grin. He had heard right. This guy was hitting on him.

And funnily enough, he kind of liked it.

"Will McKinnon," he replied, grinning as his eyes flickered back to Lucy. Oh, this was funny. He turned back to look at the dark haired boy above him, smiling. "Flattery, eh? I like it."

It was obviously pissing her off, and tap water was a clear signal. "How generous, Odair, I can't thank you enough." He looked up at Winter, and shrugged. "See what I mean? What a cow." He sighed dramatically, eyes switching back to her.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Bane Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 pm

The snort the girl let out at his words, was amusing him immensely. Flirting was so much more fun if there was another person there getting annoyed by it. Winter hadn't decided yet if the girl was actually just annoyed, or maybe jealous, nor did he really care. As long as she was displeased by the way he was acting, Winter felt amused. She went off to get the drinks, and Winter turned back to the boy who had introduced himself as Will McKinnon.

"Mhmm, I can totally see the likeness," Winter said, nodding his head, before reaching for the glass as the bartender finished it and taking a sip. "Such a pity I spilled it over you, because it tastes so good," he said with a grin, sighing as he felt the liquid go down his throat. He couldn't help it, he loved alcohol.

"Though I do believe that if I'd lap my vodka orange of your skin, it'd taste just as good. Maybe even better," he said shamelessly, grinning again before taking another sip from his drink.
Winter Bane
Winter Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Lucy was now absolutely sure she did not like this Winter Bane person at all. At first she thought he might actually be kind of cool, throwing his drink all over William and all, that usually gave people 'cool points' in her mind. But not, this person was definitely not worthy of those cool points.

Lucy had nothing against men that flirted with other men, men that preferred other men or men that loved other men. But men that flirted with William McKinnon? She found something wrong with those. Really, that was just too strange and twisted and wrong in every sense of the world (She wasn't sure why exactly it was that wrong, but it really was) to be possible and true. But somehow, despite all of that, exactly that was happening before her eyes.

She had only just taken a sip of her new drink when she choked on it. She stared at the man, mouth slightly open and his words about 'lapping vodka of William's skin' replaying in her head. She tried to look for words. "Excuse me?" she managed out. "Okay, seriously. Who the hell are you, again?"
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 am

Oh man, this guy was intense, and Will couldn't help but grin at his words. Especially after a glance at Lucy's face. Oh, this was too much fun to drop. He turned back to look at Winter, and smirked. "Oh? You want to test that theory? Go right ahead."

He had to laugh at Lucy's questions, and took the time to order himself a more alcoholic drink. Tap water was bland and the whole free element to it made it taste even worse. "She's not very perceptive, bless her," he said to Winter in a sing song voice as he took a sip of his new drink, instantly relieved by the sharp kick it left on his tongue.

He smiled and leant back against the counter.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Bane Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Winter grinned at the girl. "Winter Bane, like I said before, you might want to get your ears checked," he said sweetly, before dipping one of his fingers in his drink. "Now, if you may excuse me for a second," he added, breaking their stare and trailing his finger down Will's throat. A quick look behind him and he was sure the girl was watching, and then he leaned close.

He made sure to nearly brush his lips over Will's skin as he licked the liquid off the man's neck, highly amused. He bit down lightly as he reached the top of his trail and then pulled back, grinning as he took a sip from his drink and then nodded.

"Certainly tastes much better mingled with your skin," he decided, winking at Will.
Winter Bane
Winter Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh, this night was not turning out fun, like she had hope for. This night was turning out to be quite horrible, to be honest. Horrible, scarring and gross.

"I was not asking for your name." Lucy snapped, even though she felt her sentences would be easily ignored by the two men. "I was asking who you are, there's a big difference."

She wanted to disappear. That's what she wanted to do. She had always imagined how it would be to see two guys go at something in front of her (Pervert Lucy was special) and if it would've been hot or not. But this was definitely not hot nor ever getting hot. Her eyes seemed frozen wide when Winter started tracing his tongue after William's neck. Tracing his tongue.. his tongue.. William's neck (!)

"So that's William's sexuality sorted out." she said before downing the rest of her drink. She figured she had to say something, even if she couldn't pretend this was amusing her. "We should've figured after the bunnysuit, really." she turned to the bartender. "I'm going to need another." Many, many, many anothers.
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 am

Okay, this was weird. But Will wasn't going to pretend he didn't like it as he bit his lip, smirking, and closed his eyes. He felt a light bite being administered and his eyes opened again, before Winter pulled away, and grinned at Lucy's expression.

Then again, it was kind of weird that she was watching. She had always been good at kissing. He wondered what it would be like kissing her when they weren't both angry... No. Stop. Stop thinking about Lucy.

Will reached for his drink, taking a decidedly large gulp. Obviously he needed more drink to stop being stupid. Or to start. Or... he didn't even know anymore. He turned to look up at Winter, and grinned again. "Mmhmm? Well. You're welcome to it."
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Bane Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:11 pm

This was fun. This was a good night out. This made being on Mars a little less boring than he had initially thought. At least the people were fun to tease. Winter raised his eyebrow at the girl as he pulled back from William, snaking his arm round the other's waist just because he could, and because he was quite curious about the girl's reaction. She really was leaning on borderline jealous, and not just annoyed anymore.

"What's the difference then? Because to me, who I am, is quite the same as my name," he grinned. Then he leaned back to Will, leaning close to his ear so he could speak without the girl hearing him. "Is she your ex? Or a girlfriend to me? Quite protective of you really. I wonder if her head will explode if I do more than just a little licking," he whispered huskily, and then drew away with a little nip on William's earlobe.

"Bunny suit, really?"
Winter Bane
Winter Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Odair Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 pm

This was not fun. Lucy was starting to really, really regret going over there. Actually, she should've just stayed at home for the night. She still couldn't believe this guy had bitten and licked William's neck.

Lucy's lips formed a thin line as she accepted the drink she had ordered from the bartender and turned to face the two men again. She noted the Winter was annoyingly close to William and his lips were moving as he was telling him something that was only for his ears to hear.

She coughed loudly. "Well. Aren't you two cozy. Though, there are gay bars not too far away from here that seem to be more to your tastes." she pursued her lips, trying to tell herself she needed to act normal. But the whole 'normal' thing had been thrown out the window a long time ago. "Bunnies and bunny suits. William has a… special thing for animals."
Lucy Odair
Lucy Odair

Back to top Go down

Post by William McKinnon Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 pm

"Oh, she's just a stalker, I think," Will replied in equally as hushed a tone, leaning up close to his face, grinning at the other boy. Oh this was too good. And that was essentially what she was, wasn't it? A stalker? It didn't matter if he sometimes (often) ended up sleeping with her in the end, did it? "No one you need to worry about. She's probably enjoying this."

He turned to look sourly at Lucy. "Are you still here, Odair?" he asked, smirking, before turning back to look at the other boy. Oh, he hoped this was winding her up. "The things I do for a bet," he explained, lips tilting upwards into a smile.
William McKinnon
William McKinnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down