Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows Collide With People (Closed)

4 posters

Go down

Shadows Collide With People (Closed) Empty Shadows Collide With People (Closed)

Post by Malachi Matthews Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Malachi nearly ran down the hill, kicking out the garbage in front of him as he moved. "Quickly! They're after us! We have to move faster!" he screamed at his siblings, then getting down and rolling down the rest of the way, grinning as he hit the bottom and panted slightly, brushing off the dirt that was on his face. He was covered in it, so it wasn't actually very effective.

"Hide, hide, hide!" he muttered, crawling through the dirt before plopping down behind a broken car. He rested his cheek against the car door and waited impatiently for his brother and sister to join him.

"We have to be really quiet," he stage-whispered. "Because if they'll hear us, they'll come here and eat our, uhm," Malachi pondered for a moment, before leaning close and whispering "toes and fingers!" in a scary voice.

Last edited by Malachi Matthews on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Malachi Matthews
Malachi Matthews

Back to top Go down

Shadows Collide With People (Closed) Empty Re: Shadows Collide With People (Closed)

Post by Mark Matthews Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 am

Mark followed his brother down the hill, groaning a little. He didn't really fancy playing a game right now, not when there were things to do and people to see. Mark wanted more than anything to go back inside and listen to the Quidditch on the wireless while he watched the fishtank, not go outside and play games, but his mum insisted he get some fresh air, and Mal was his brother after all.

He heard the order to hide and folded his arms, crouching down into the soil below and pulling a face. "Why?" he asked. "I don't want to hide. What if I don't hide? What happens then? I'm not going to hide. I'm going to fight them like a man."

Last edited by Mark Matthews on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Matthews
Mark Matthews

Back to top Go down

Shadows Collide With People (Closed) Empty Re: Shadows Collide With People (Closed)

Post by Maryse Matthews Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Maryse really didn't like it at the junkyard. It was dirty. Too dirty. She much rather preferred her room, or the garden with the plants and the swings, she loved the swings. The junkyard didn't have swings or plants or pretty toys. So she didn't like it. But she did being left alone even more, so she had followed her brothers against her own will to the junkyard and now they wanted to play a game - without toys and it sounded like a really stupid game.

Maryse didn't like running either so when her brothers started speeding down the hill, she quickly fell behind. She made her way down the hill carefully, almost-slipping a couple of times and each time she got a mini heart attack and the want to go home grew bigger.

"Ma-ark! Mal-achi!" she whined loudly, once she reached the bottom of the hill and made her way over to her brother. "I want to go home!" she announced when she reached them and placed both hands on her hips. "I don't want to play a game! I'll tell mummy you've been rolling in the mud if we don't go home right now!"
Maryse Matthews
Maryse Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Willow wandered round the junkyard, trying to find something to do. She hadn't been here often, and she probably wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for the fact James was looking after her and he needed to come here. She didn't want to be alone at James' house, she didn't want to be alone anywhere.

She jumped as she heard voices, hiding behind and old couch and searched for the voices. She saw three other children running down a hill, placing her pet frog on top of the couch as she watched.

But then he jumped off. And towards the three children.

Willow stood quickly, racing round the couch to try catch her pet, hoping she'd do it before the other three saw her. Even if they were other children.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi Matthews Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

"You need to hide Mark! If you don't hide they'll eat your fingers and toes! We can't fight them yet, we need weapons!" Malachi explained, not understanding why his brother had to be such a moron. They didn't have the right kind of weapons yet, if they went at the bad guys now, they'd surely loose their fingers and toes. "So just stay put until we fi-," the rest of what he was going to say was cut off by his sister screaming.

Malachi flailed his arms wildly, reaching for Mary's wrist and pulling her behind the trash can, glaring furiously. "Do you want to loose your fingers and toes Mary, DO YOU WANT TO?!" he stage whispered. "DIDN'T THINK SO! Now shoosh before they find us!" he continued.

He wanted to say something else, when something jumping caught his eye. He got on his knees and crawled over to it, cradling the creature in his hand. "Oh my merciful Merlin, I found our savior! With his powerful stare, we can vanquish the bad guys!" Malachi announced, completely lost in his own game, even if his siblings weren't very keen on participating.
Malachi Matthews
Malachi Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Matthews Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

"But I don't want to hide, I don't want to play this stupid game," Mark replied, leaning his head back and throwing his arms behind him. Maryse was yelling their names behind him, and he gathered that she, like him, also didn't want to play. He praised Malachi's imagination but Mark himself had to be in a special mood to want to play, and these moods didn't come to him particularly often.

He was about to groan again and surrender his fingers to the 'monsters' when a movement caught his eye. Something was moving towards them. No, hopping. It was definitely springing. "Haha, look at that," he muttered to himself, before moving towards the thing. There had to be more life in this junkyard that wasn't nasty than his siblings, and right now, he really wanted to see it.
Mark Matthews
Mark Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Matthews Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 am

Maryse stifled a scream as she was pulled behind a trash can - A TRASH CAN! - by her brother. "Malachi!" her small hands pushed her brother away by his shoulders. "That hu-urt!" It hadn't really, but she needed more reasons for why she needed to go home.

She crossed her arms, glaring at her brother. "There are no real monsters! You're making it all up. And I don't like it. If they really are real I hope they eat you!"

The blonde plopped down on her butt and pouted, refusing to play this silly game, but then her brothers seemed to have found something interesting and Maryse could feel herself growing curious. "What are you talking about?" she asked her brothers, confused. "What did you find? Tell me now Mark! Tell me now Malachi!" They better not have found something that would get them all in trouble, Maryse refused to get in trouble because of their stupid games.
Maryse Matthews
Maryse Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 am

They were quite loud. Or at least one of them was, talking about fingers and toes. Willow had more concern about her frog at that moment rather than the topic of their conversation. And became slightly more concerned about her frog as he got slightly too far away and the three children began to crowd around him.

Willow stepped forward nervously, swallowing a lump in her throat and reminding herself that she loved her Freddie dearly and didn't want him to end up as someone else's pet, wondering where James was when she needed him.

"Excuse me," she muttered, playing with the hem of her shirt. "That's Freddie, my frog. Can I have him back?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi Matthews Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Malachi nearly flailed in annoyance, his siblings ruined everything. Why couldn't they just play along with him. But no, they had to ruin it. "Mary! You have to be quiet or they'll find us!!" he said angrily glaring daggers at his sister. "And I am not making it up! You're ruining it Mary, and you too Mark! Why can't you just join me in playing for once!" he growled, cradling the frog in his hands again.

He hoped they would play along now, seeing as he had the frog to prove his game now.

Malachi was about to tell them more about it, when he heard a third voice, asking for the frog he was holding, which was apparently named Freddie.

"Oh my Merlin! The frog has a mistress!" he said gleefully, jumping through the garbage to get closer to the girl. "Mighty Mistress! What is your name! And will you please help us vanquish our bad guys! Your frog, Freddie you said, and his deathly glare can help us! Will you please let us use him?"
Malachi Matthews
Malachi Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Matthews Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Mark grinned slightly at Maryse, before shoving his hands deeper into his pockets and throwing a shrug. "I don't know what it is, but it's cool." And then Mal had it, and it transpired that it was in fact a frog. And it belonged to someone else, another girl.

Mal was obviously getting slightly irate with them, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the frog, slightly fascinated. He smiled slightly, before zoning in on what Mal said.

"I'm not spoiling your game, I'm... looking at other stuff," Mark replied to Mal, not looking away from the frog, Freddie. "If you kiss it, does it become a prince? Maryse, go kiss it."
Mark Matthews
Mark Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Maryse Matthews Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:00 pm

Maryse crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "I'm not ruining your game!" she said, lip wobbling slightly. "I just don't like your stupid game! It's stupid and bad and not fun and… and… and stupid! Like you!"

She looked warily at the frog, it looked like it might attack them at any moment with it's sliminess. She really didn't like slimy things, slimy stuff stuck to your fingers and you had to use a lot of soap to get it off.

And then there was a new person - a girl, a stranger. Maryse had always felt uncomfortable around people she didn't know and she felt the heaviest need to start shouting about 'stranger danger' but she bit on her lip and shuffled closer to Mark instead.

A look of pure disgust flashed over the young girl's face. "I don't want to kiss the frog! You kiss it!" she refuse, shaking her head and her eyes locked on the creature. "I think we should just give it back to-" she hesitated slightly, looking at the girl. "-Her. And go home, these games aren't any fun." Who was this stranger anyway? And who had a pet frog? A slimy pet frog!
Maryse Matthews
Maryse Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Willow played with her fingers as the louder boy began talking to her and asking her name, saying something about Freddie being able to vanquish bad guys. She forced herself to speak again, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm Willow. Willow McKinnon," she glanced towards the other two. "And if you need his help, he can help you," she felt herself being pulled in, looking down at Freddie. "But-but I have to stay with him. I'm his protector," she explained, not wanting to ruin their game.

She bit down on her lip when the girl began saying that they should go home, feeling a little hurt. Willow tried not to let it show on her face, she really did, but she'd never been very good at hiding her emotions. "I don't think anything happens if you kiss him. Other than jump away maybe. If you don't want to play with him I can take him home though," she was sure James was near somewhere. Maybe she should've just never left him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down