Pigfarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheAwkwardMomentWhenYouWakeUpAndThinkYourBoyfriendAttackedYou

4 posters

Go down

TheAwkwardMomentWhenYouWakeUpAndThinkYourBoyfriendAttackedYou Empty TheAwkwardMomentWhenYouWakeUpAndThinkYourBoyfriendAttackedYou

Post by Melanie Frost Sat May 19, 2012 12:03 am

Mel's head hurt. It really, really, really hurt. Actually, her face hurt. No, actually, she was pretty sure everything hurt.

Where was she? Her eyes opened; she was in a bright room - was that the sun? No. It's a lamp. She groaned, moving her body slowly, she was lying on something soft. A bed.

The red head, after a bit of a struggle, managed to move her head completely and then she saw him. Zoltan. The brightness of the room was still hurting her eyes, but she could see his hair, and that had to be his hair, nobody had hair like that. "Zol? Zol!" She wasn't sure if he was awake or not, he wasn't really moving. "Zol, where are we? Are you awake?" Her eyes didn't hurt as much anymore, so she forced looked around, realizing where they were. They were in the Hospital Wing. Why were they in the Hospital Wing?

She tried to remember what had happened, she'd gone to the Owlry... Jack had been there... Jack... Something had definitely happened with Jack. Merlin, her head really hurt.

Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

TheAwkwardMomentWhenYouWakeUpAndThinkYourBoyfriendAttackedYou Empty Re: TheAwkwardMomentWhenYouWakeUpAndThinkYourBoyfriendAttackedYou

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sat May 19, 2012 12:18 am

Zol was dreaming, dreaming of himself standing on a cloud, looking down at Earth. He could see people he knew, lots of people he knew: Mel, Jack, Leo, and his family along with many others. I want to be down there with them! Why am I not down there with them? he wondered. He tried to apparate down to them, but he couldn't find his wand.

Zol? Zol! He could hear someone calling his name. It sounded like Mel. Zol groaned as his eyes fluttered open and he became aware of intense pain in his head. The lights blinded him momentarily, but he blinked several times and could see again. He turned his head towards the voice and saw Mel.

"Mel? What happened? Where are we?" Zol took a moment to look around and realized that they were in the hospital wing at the school. "Why are we in the hospital wing? What happened? I can't remember anything!" he said frantically, looking around for someone that could explain why the hell they were here.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

TheAwkwardMomentWhenYouWakeUpAndThinkYourBoyfriendAttackedYou Empty Re: TheAwkwardMomentWhenYouWakeUpAndThinkYourBoyfriendAttackedYou

Post by Melanie Frost Mon May 21, 2012 1:34 am

Mel forced herself to sit up. Damn her head hurt. Her face really hurt. She brought her fingers to it but found nothing strange. But she still felt like there had been something there. What the hell was going on?

"I'm not sure." she responded to Zoltan. Come on, Mel, think. What the hell happened? "Last thing I remember was... I was in the Owlry... Uhm... meeting Jack." Merlin, my head hurts. "We were supposed to have a talk... because we'd been fighting over Leo... smoking?" she bit her lip.

"And then-" No... That hadn't happened had it? The memories seemed to come back to her. There was Jack. Arguing. Jack's wand-

The room was spinning, but she managed to find Zoltan's face again, before she stuttered out. "He... He.. He .. He cursed me."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri May 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Mel and Zol. Zol and Mel. Both of them.

Jack pulled Leo along with him to the hospital wing, crashing inside of it and looking around for his friends, before sourcing them and running to them. "Oh Merlin, what happened? Are you okay? What happened?" he began, eyes flicking between the two of them as he searched for an answer.

(Yeah it's shit let's get on with life Smile )
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue May 29, 2012 12:43 am

Mel was about to explain further to Zol what she meant when suddenly the doors were opened and her eyes snapped towards them, just in time to see Jack and Leo crash into the room.

Mel's breath hitched in her throat and her stomach felt weird - she felt ill. At first she didn't manage out an answer, instead her eyes stayed glued on Jack's face as memories replayed in her head: meeting in the owlry, fighting - until she couldn't handle it anymore and she snapped.

"Get out." she tore her eyes from Jack's face and focused on the wall instead. "Get. Out. Now."

(I got tired of waiting)
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Zoltan was in the Hospital Wing. Leo didn't know why, or how, he just knew that the blond was there. And that Melanie was there to, but at that moment, he was slightly more worried about Zoltan. He let Jack drag him in there, nervous about what he was going to see.

They were inside and Leo's eyes immediately found Zol in the bed, he tore away from Jack and immediately walked over to his bed, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked nervously, checking for any damage he could see.

It was only then he realized what Mel was saying to Jack. He lifted his head and turned to the redhead. "What are you talking about, why does he have to get out? He's been worried sick about you!"
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Zol's head was spinning with all that Mel was saying. "Jack... Cursed you?" he questioned, confused. Jack would never do that, ever. He loved Mel more than anything. He tried to remember earlier that day, but it hurt his head a lot. He remembered writing a letter to his parents, then heading up to the Owlry to send it off, but that was it.

Zol turned his head when he heard more people enter. He let out a breath of relief when he saw Jack and Leo, maybe they could tell them why there were in the Hospital Wing. Jack is asking what happened, I guess they don't know, either.. He turned his attention to Leo. "I'm fine. My head just really hurts," he mumbled in response to Leo. He tried to sit up in the bed, but his head started spinning a lot and he got very dizzy. Then Mel was telling Jack to get out, and he got even more dizzy. "Merlin, what happened to us?"
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 am

Puzzledness washed over Jack as he heard Mel's words, staring at her in confusion. "Wait, what...?" he asked, biting his lip. "Come on, Mel, you can't expect me to just leave, I've been worried as hell... what's going on?"

It seemed that no-one knew the answer to that question, Zoltan's words only consolidated it. "What the hell is going on?" he asked again, looking at Mel for an answer. "Please, Mel, what is it I've done? Is this about me taking Leo's side? Because if it is, I'm sorry. But please, just tell me what's going on."

He thought he had been stood up by her until he had found out she had been attacked. Was she really truly still angry about that argument earlier? That hadn't even truly been an argument, had it?
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:13 am

Mel snorted. "Oh yeah, of course, he's been worried sick about me, I'm sure."

She didn't want to look at Jack, but his words were making it hard for her not to. She also felt the largest need to snort again. Or throw stuff around. "Are you seriously going to play clueless? I can't freaking believe you!" Was he seriously going to pretend he didn't know what happened? That he wasn't the one responsible for her being in the hospital? Blame it all on some stupid fight involving Leo?

Mel looked at Zoltan, biting her lip slightly as she realized she had no explanation for why he was there with her. "I have no idea what the hell happened to you." she told him, keeping her eyes away from Jack as she continued bitterly. "Maybe Jonathan attacked you as well."
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Okay Leo was utterly confused. What the hell was Mel talking about? As soon as he felt relief wash over him because Zoltan was okay, it was replaced with confusing thoughts. Why did Mel want Jack to leave? Weren't they like, in love? Why wasn't she glad to see him?

"It was just a lousy cigarrette, you can't be angry about that!" Leo told her, his fingers drawing circles on Zol's hand as they spoke.

"What are you going on about?" he asked her again.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 pm

"Jack.. Attack me? Why in the world would he attack me? Why would he attack anyone?" Zol asked, confused as hell. He really didn't know what was going on, and he was so dizzy at this point that he was on the verge of either throwing up or passing out.

Zol tried hard to remembered what had happened. He remembered going to the Owlry with a letter. Then he saw something... Was it Mel? She was on the ground, and someone else was there, with their wand pointed at her. Who was it? Zol remembered a flash of hair, dark brown hair. Who's hair is that? It's too long to be Jack's. "Merlin, I'm dizzy," Zol muttered.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Jack leant back a little, insides growing cold at her words. For once, he wasn't even going to tell her off for using his full name. "What do you mean, I might have attacked him? What do you mean too?" He shook his head, feeling slightly exasperated.

"You think I attacked you? How strong are those potions you're on? Bloody hell, Mel, why would I attack you?" he asked. "I have absolutely no clue what you're on about, but this is ridiculous." He looked at her. Was she joking? It would be a weird thing to joke about.

"Just tell us what happened and stop being cryptic," he muttered, his heart starting to speed up a little, refusing to believe that this was her explanation. He hadn't attacked her. He hadn't even been in the building.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 pm

"I don't think you attack me!" Mel snapped. "I know you did it. I remember it! So stop lying!" she forced herself to look at Jack again.

"I don't remember everything." She admitted, her tone staying cold. "But I remember we were supposed to meet up." she started, speaking slowly and focusing on Jack's face. "I remember you arriving. I remember us fighting. I remember you raising your wand at me." Her voice broke slightly. "-And now I'm here."

She looked over at Leo and Zoltan, swallowing the lump in her throat and she scowled again. "I know it sounds unbelievable. I'm not lying or joking or whatever, he attacked me. I couldn't care less about Leo's cigarettes right now." she looked at Zoltan. "I just, I remember Jack doing it, even if I don't know why. But I remember it." She had to admit her story made little sense, this was Jack. This was her boyfriend. Jack didn't get violent with anyone. But she did remember him, why would she remember him if he wasn't there?
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Leo turned to the redheaded girl with a strange look on his face. "Your being dilusional, he'd never attack you," he said, running his fingers through his hair as he glanced between his friends. "Why would he even, there isn't any reason for it!" he added, trying to make some sense out of this conversation.

It was not going very well.

He didn't understand why Mel would think Jack would attack her. Hell, he'd even understood her thinking he himself would've attacked her, but Jack? It took a breaking of his nose to get him to even punch you, Leo severely doubted Jack would ever attack someone. Especially someone as precious to him as Mel was. Hell would have to freeze over first.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoltan Maslin Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 pm

"Mel, you're not making sense. Jack would never attack you, that's just nuts," Zol said, looking at her like she was crazy, which she was. Just the thought of Jack attacking someone, especially her, was completely mad.

The dizziness in Zol's head was steadily getting worse, to the point where he couldn't hardly see anything. He looked around blindly for Leo and grabbed his hand. "Leo, I'm really dizzy," he muttered, shutting his eyes. He opened his eyes one last time and then everything went black.
Zoltan Maslin
Zoltan Maslin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 am

"I... I didn't attack you," Jack said, insides feeling cold as ice. "I... I wouldn't do that. I would do a lot of things, and yeah, I'm a twat, but... not that. I wouldn't attack you," he repeated, staring at her a little gormlessly.

He heard Zoltan from behind him, still feeling sort of sick to his stomach, and turned around, just to see Zoltan's eyes close and head lull back. "Shit," he exclaimed, leaping forward. "I'll get the nurse," he said quickly, before looking around. Where was the nurse whenever you needed her? Nowhere, it seemed. "Bollocks," he murmured, a steadily growing feeling of upset taking hold of him from what was going on.
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm

"I am not nuts!" Mel snapped at Zoltan, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm the one he attacked and you're siding with him?" She was maybe behaving rather childishly, but this was Zoltan - her best bloody friend and she had been the one that was attacked by Jack and both Zoltan and Leo were going to believe him over her?

"I remember it, Jack!" she bit out. "I remember it happening-" Okay, not all of it. "How else are you going to explain this? You were there and we-" she stopped in mid sentence when suddenly Zoltan's voice was sounding extremely weird, which caught her attention. She managed to glance over at him only to see his eyes shut and his head fall back on the pillow.

"Zol? Zoltan-" Mel's eyes went wide and she pushed herself from the bed, trying to get a better look at the blond. "Leo, is he alright? Shake him or something-!" Were you supposed to shake unconscious people? "What did you do?!" she turned her attention back to Jack. Okay, maybe blaming him for Zoltan passing out was a bit extreme… Maybe she really was going slightly nuts. "He's… breathing right?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wyatt Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Leo was trying his best to ignore Jack and Mel. They were just making him confused, and everything they were saying didn't make sense. Couldn't they see they were in a hospital room. Wasn't it an unspoken rule people didn't fight in hospital rooms. And then Zoltan told he was dizzy, and before Leo could even reply, the blond closed his eyes and didn't open them again.

And yet, Mel still continued to accuse Jack of things Leo didn't understand. The boy could feel a familiar feeling boil in his stomach, but he couldn't let his happen. Not here, not now. Leo closed his eyes tightly, and balled his hands into fists. He open them again and fixated his eyes on both his friends.

"Can you guys put aside the fact you have been fighting about since we arrived here for just a few seconds so we can fucking find out what is happening to our best friend before he fucking dies or something!" he growled.

Jack and Mel spoke again, but Leo couldn't hear because the ringing in his ears only got worse. His hands went for Zoltan's shoulders, shaking them gently. "Zoltan," he whispered, needing a reaction from the boy. "Come on, wake up, wake up," he muttered. Before turning to his friends again, who were just standing there, why where they just standing there. "Do something!" he barked at them.
Leo Wyatt
Leo Wyatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Holloway Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 pm

It took all of Jack's strength not to lash out at Leo. He knew his best mate was only snapping because he was extremely concerned about Zoltan, but he was trying. He couldn't find the nurse anywhere. He was starting to wonder if she existed.

"I didn't do anything, for crying out loud!" Jack said exasperatedly in response to Mel, blinking hard. "Get the fuck off of my case and help me find this bloody nurse!" The panic and distress in his stomach was making him feel sick. What had happened? What was wrong with Zoltan? Was he dying? What if he died? What would they do then? Why was Mel so convinced that he'd attacked her?

Last edited by Jack Holloway on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Holloway
Jack Holloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Frost Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

"Stop running around, the nurse isn't here, Jack!" Mel snapped. "I swear she's not even real, maybe we dont have a nurse. They've just been pretending to have one, while they don't really and-" she cut herself off, sucking in a deep breath trying to calm herself down. "His face is really white. He just fainted, right? Maybe he wasn't fully recovered from..." she hesitated, looking at Jack. "Whatever happened to us. Is his pulse strong?"

Mel circled the bed, once she was close enough to him her fingers reached out to touch Zoltan's neck. "Okay, he's definitely alive." she stated, her voice shaking. She looked up at Leo as she moved her fingers to Zoltan's forehead, like she was asking for Leo's permission to touch her own best friend, but Leo was rather... protective of the blond and Mel didn't really fancy him more pissed off. "He's warm. What do we do now?" Her hands shook and her stomach felt like she might throw up, but she was definitely not as worked up as before. "Should someone get water? Force it down his throat? Or like... Merlin, I dont know... splash it in his face?"
Melanie Frost
Melanie Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum